https://www.omarnavarro.com/

Torrance, CA – today, Omar Navarro officially launched his campaign for U.S. Congressman of the 43rd District in California. He unveiled his official campaign theme of, “Proactive Leadership for the 21st Century.”

Omar Navarro was born in Inglewood, California. He has also lived in Hawthorne, and he currently resides in Torrance. Omar and his wife Torey have been married for three years. Navarro is a Small Business Owner, and has worked with Fortune 500 companies. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and has assisted victims of crimes at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office. Omar is the coordinator for the Unified Small Business Alliance Outreach Program.
In 2012, Omar was an advocate against the redistricting commission’s maps for gerrymandering. He serves as a local Traffic Commissioner in the city of Torrance, CA. Omar also serves as an Ex-Officio on the Republican central committee.
“Proactive Leadership for the 21st Century”

Omar is a Washington outsider, who has lived in Inglewood, Hawthorne, and Torrance. Omar is running because he wants to give the people of the 43rd an independent voice in Congress–not one beholden to special interests and career politicians.
It doesn’t take a mathematician to figure out that Congress is a dysfunctional mess. They’d rather fight each other with the goal of scoring points on cable news instead of focusing on sustaining and creating jobs and balancing the budget.
Growing up, my grandpa told me that in Cuba, democracy was not an option. Citizenship in the United States requires us to do more than complain about our problems – we have to work together to fix them.
Our problems can’t be blamed on only Republicans or only Democrats. We need more people in both parties committed to working together and finding real, practical solutions.
I’m running for Congress to represent you with unity and be your voice in Washington. I will work with anyone, regardless of party affiliation, to sustain and create jobs, invest in education and balance our budget – with a plan that stands up for the middle class, keeps taxes low and protects Medicare and Social Security.