Thread: Exclusive – Rand Paul: Let’s Repeal Obamacare Now!

Exclusive – Rand Paul: Let’s Repeal Obamacare Now!

Exclusive – Rand Paul: Let’s Repeal Obamacare Now!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...obamacare-now/

I’m a physician, an eye surgeon. I’ve spent my entire life in medicine. I have seen the disaster that is Obamacare up close and personally.
    Let’s review why we are here and why must we repeal Obamacare?
    Firstly, Obamacare premiums have doubled in the individual market in just a few short years.
    Secondly, Obamacare insurance rules and mandates have caused 4.7 million plan cancellations across 30 states.
    Third, 800,000 fewer jobs because of Obamacare mandates and costs.
    Fourth and finally, 50 percent of Americans have only one choice in insurance
    Many counties now have NO insurance choices. 25,000 Kentuckians who make less than $25,000 a year pay Obamacare FINES instead of getting insurance, because they can’t afford the prices.
    This bill is a clean repeal – though only a partial repeal. Arcane Senate rules prevent a complete repeal from being considered today. So, this bill is just the beginning. This bill begins to unravel the nightmare of Obamacare. .................

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It just failed 45 to 55; 7 leftist GOPers voted against it.

McCain
    Murkowski
    Collins
    Heller
    Capito
    Portman
    Alexander

They all voted for it in 2015, when it had no chance of passing.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump could singlehandedly remove Corker and Alexander if he wanted to. He won the freaking state by close to 30 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump could singlehandedly remove Corker and Alexander if he wanted to. He won the freaking state by close to 30 pts.
    So did Corker and Alexander; they actually won their last reelection bids by a larger margin than Trump won TN. Romney and McCain won TN by similar margins as well. Trump doesn't have any special pull there beyond the norm from a GOP President. But, yes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump go after them, or anyone else who stands in the way of "getting something done," whatever it is (incl. a Rand or a Lee).

Setup to fail vote... Trump wanted Trump Care not an end to Obamacare

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    It just failed 45 to 55; 7 leftist GOPers voted against it.

McCain
    Murkowski
    Collins
    Heller
    Capito
    Portman
    Alexander

They all voted for it in 2015, when it had no chance of passing.
    While watching the vote I believe it first failed 47 to 53, McCain being the 51st vote against. It appeared to be that fewer RINOs voted against Rand's bill than what is now reported. I believe only three voted against first, which would give them more exposure to efforts to recall or defeat them. McCain of course couldn't care less as it would appear he is finished after this term if he makes it that far.
    I wondered at the time if more GOP deep-stater's would switch their votes to 'NO' just to make McCain and the others not look so exposed and to give the appearance of a more general acceptance of opposition to Rand's plan.
    Bottom line is that both parties do this dance every 2-4 years, each pretending to be different when in reality they are an assortment of brothers in globalism directing the congressional choir of mental dystopian defects, together with some handfuls of naive bully followers and political narcissists.

Quote Originally Posted by JSBach View Post
    Bottom line is that both parties do this dance every 2-4 years, each pretending to be different when in reality they are an assortment of brothers in globalism directing the congressional choir of mental dystopian defects, together with some handfuls of naive bully followers and political narcissists.