Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump won't allow transgender individuals "to serve in the military

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ....according to CNN fake news

TheCount is proud to be CNN's ambassador!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I admit I haven't been keeping up on this. From what I understand the reasoning is that it is because the process for the surgery takes them out of from being combat ready. So, I guess my question is why is it OK to throw women into the meat grinder. From what I understand many of these women become pregnant. Does this not take them out of being combat ready and require 'special' medical procedures over the male norm? They also get up to 6 weeks maternity leave and if in the Navy or Marines up to 16 weeks. Males only get 10 days. So why aren't women being excluded also?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2534873.html
    Stupid SJWs think everybody has a right to be in the military. Do you have asthma? Did you have tubes implanted in your ears when you were a kid? Too bad, can't serve. Plenty of healthy cis-gender males cannot serve, so where does this right to serve bull$#@! come from?

I'd rather they just have physical requirements that won't allow any, or very many women in. I would also take away verbal harassment rules, if you're gay and you show it and you can't handle being ridiculed then the military is not for you. If you are a woman and you are getting harassed and you can't take it, then you shouldn't be there.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-27-2017 at 01:40 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

....according to CNN fake news
    I don't need CNN to tell me what Trump has or has not accomplished. His lack of accomplishments thus far is readily evident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't need CNN to tell me what Trump has or has not accomplished. His lack of accomplishments thus far is readily evident.
    So you just coincidentally agree with them all the time.. OOOO KKKKKKK
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hmmmm...... Just like you coincidentally agree with Trump all the time? Interesting.............
    There is no spoon.

Stupid SJWs think everybody has a right to be in the military. Do you have asthma? Did you have tubes implanted in your ears when you were a kid? Too bad, can't serve. Plenty of healthy cis-gender males cannot serve, so where does this right to serve bull$#@! come from?

I'd rather they just have physical requirements that won't allow any, or very many women in. I would also take away verbal harassment rules, if you're gay and you show it and you can't handle being ridiculed then the military is not for you. If you are a woman and you are getting harassed and you can't take it, then you shouldn't be there.
    Yeah, no easy answer. I'm with AF in that I'm a bit old fashioned and believe men should serve in this capacity. Then again I've known some tough as nails women that could easily make the basic infantryman qualifications. I just think it changes the dynamic too much to have a cohesive unit without associated problems.

I don't need CNN...

+ rep Dannno

LOL

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I am guessing those two women who became the first Army Rangers were testing to some really lowered standards.

Just more social engineering shenanigans and pouting in the place of biology.

Regiments used to be formed from locals, people from XXX-county would serve together...

That worked out extremely well for the soldiers, not so much for the brass...

Similar likes and motivations, heritage and ancestral bonds make for a cohesive fighting unit...

Today's military has gotten away from all that, soldiers are easier to control when the military is what binds the unit and diversity assures that the only common ground of any substance is the unit itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Hmmmm...... Just like you coincidentally agree with Trump all the time? Interesting.............
    Uh, ya, that's not true at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I am guessing those two women who became the first Army Rangers were testing to some really lowered standards.

Just more social engineering shenanigans and pouting in the place of biology.
    There's two getting ready to enter SEAL training. Will be interesting to see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Regiments used to be formed from locals, people from XXX-county would serve together...

That worked out extremely well for the soldiers, not so much for the brass...

Similar likes and motivations, heritage and ancestral bonds make for a cohesive fighting unit...

Today's military has gotten away from all that, soldiers are easier to control when the military is what binds the unit and diversity assures that the only common ground of any substance is the unit itself...
    I imagine that is why the IDF is able to function so well with mixed gender.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently Trump did NOT counsel with his generals; they knew nothing about this until his tweet.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politi...efs/index.html

Personally, I don't care who serves in the military, if that's what they want- I do think men & women should be separated and not in the same subs etc. But, I also think the military should be brought home and de-sized immensely and immediately.
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Apparently Trump did NOT counsel with his generals; they knew nothing about this until his tweet.

[url]http://www.cnn.......
    CNN... lol. Still!?

The counter-offensive just started.

I didn't read the previous posts but I did want to reply to this subject.

First off, I don't understand why everything has to involve someone's sex or sexual identity. Serving in the military has nothing to do with gender. So if you're transsexual then you can join the Military, you just can't decide to put your own spin on it just as I can't run around with fishnet stockings, a miniskirt, and a collar because I feel like being punkrock for PT today. The military is a duty, not a social event. I'm sure everyone knows the military dress code is about discipline, conformity, and ranking order. Gender has nothing to do with it so please stop shoving it down our throats.

At work I'm required to wear a uniform. I would much rather wear other fashions however it's my job's policy that I can't and I signed their contract. I'm there to do a job, a service, I'm not hanging at the club or lounging at home wearing a wife-beater. That's ok because I'm supposed to be focusing on my duties, not my vag, or who's cute, or some personal gender crisis. I can get into a lot of trouble if I cross the line of duty, why is this is outrageous to consider with the most honorable of duties?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politi...efs/index.html

Ya, I'm pretty sure he didn't counsel with the stupid SJW Generals CNN has connections with.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    CNN... lol. Still!?

The counter-offensive just started.
    Just thought it was the most readable- here's some more:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/on...rticle/2176731

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...t-so-fast.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...troops/535155/
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Anything from non-CIA approved propaganda outlets?

Anything from non-CIA approved propaganda outlets?
    Last I heard, Fox was still on the forum approved list.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There has been a lot of debate about whether the military should provide sex change surgery to the troops. This just moved the goalposts.
    That probably has a lot to do with it. "You want an expensive plastic surgery procedure for free with a long recovery period that prevents you from performing your job? How about you can't work here anymore?"

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Why were they paying for gender reassignment surgery to begin with? No way such an odd task would be outlined in their overall mission statement.
    Elective plastic surgery. Don't all employers offer that as a benefit? Or is it only Uncle Sucker?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Article:
    How did the U.S. military become the nation's largest employer of transgender Americans?
    Free plastic surgery and other give-aways are certainly an enticement.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Last I heard, Fox was still on the forum approved list.

Uh..... no.

BTW, the problem with all your propaganda you and Zippy tried to post in regards to this topic is Trump didn't say he consulted "all" the generals. He said he consulted his generals, which probably means Matis.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-28-2017 at 09:56 AM.

He said he consulted his generals, which probably means Matis.

He said he consulted with his generals (plural) and military experts (plural), but you say it was probably just Mattis.

Are you accusing Dear Leader of being a dirty liar?

Do you think it's acceptable to ask one military expert's opinion on something then take that one opinion and make it policy?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    He said he consulted with his generals (plural) and military experts (plural), but you say it was probably just Mattis.

Are you accusing Dear Leader of being a dirty liar?

Do you think it's acceptable to ask one military expert's opinion on something then take that one opinion and make it policy?

Just curious.
    He said Mattis was one of them, pretty sure he consulted more than one, but certainly not all of them.

The media are the retards who took the statement "I consulted my Generals" and tried to make it out to be all of the Generals, without clarifying with Trump what he meant, then going full retard and publishing the bull$#@!.

But hey, you should keep defending the mainstream media, because they really like freedom and stuff right?

He said Mattis was one of them, pretty sure he consulted more than one, but certainly not all of them.

The media are the retards who took the statement "I consulted my Generals" and tried to make it out to be all of the Generals, without clarifying with Trump what he meant, then going full retard and publishing the bull$#@!.

But hey, you should keep defending the mainstream media, because they really like freedom and stuff right?
    Only that's not what Dude said above in the quote. You may be right, but I'm curious why Dude thinks he lied.

Thanks.

http://www.businessinsider.com/krist...der-ban-2017-7

Kristin Beck, transgender Navy SEAL hero: 'Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy'

A retired Navy SEAL Team 6 hero who is transgender had a message for President Donald Trump after he announced the US military would bar transgender people from serving.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Kristin Beck, a 20-year veteran of the Navy SEALs, told Business Insider on Wednesday. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."

Beck said Trump's abrupt change in policy could negatively affect many currently or wanting to serve in the military. The RAND Corporation estimated in 2016 that there were between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender people serving. Many of them just want to serve their country like everyone else, Beck said.

"Being transgender doesn't affect anyone else," Beck said. "We are liberty's light. If you can't defend that for everyone that's an American citizen, that's not right."

Beck is not just your average service member. Born Christopher Beck, she served for 20 years in the Navy with SEAL Teams 1, 5, and, eventually, the elite 6. She deployed 13 times over two decades, including stints in Bosnia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. She received the Bronze Star award for valor and the Purple Heart for wounds suffered in combat.

"I was defending individual liberty," she said. "I defended for Republicans. I defended for Democrats. I defended for everyone."

In a series of tweets, Trump said the decision was based on the costs of medical services that transgender service members could use. But "the money is negligible," Beck said. "You're talking about .000001% of the military budget.

"They care more about the airplane or the tank than they care about people," Beck said. "They don't care about people. They don't care about human beings."

When asked about potential problems with unit cohesion or war fighting, Beck said those were not issues that would arise from transgender service members, but from leadership.

"A very professional unit with great leadership wouldn't have a problem," Beck said. "I can have a Muslim serving right beside Jerry Falwell, and we're not going to have a problem. It's a leadership issue, not a transgender issue."

One cited reason is the medical costs of transgender soldiers. Meanwhile they are spending ten times as much providing viagra to soldiers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40741785

Why does the US military buy so much Viagra?

Amid the fall-out from US President Donald Trump's announcement on Twitter that transgender people will not be able to serve in the US military, one statistic has been frequently raised to draw attention to the comparatively small estimated costs of transgender healthcare.

It refers to the amount the Pentagon spends on erectile dysfunction medication annually: about $84m (£63m), according to the Military Times newspaper.

In contrast, the Rand Corporation think tank estimated last year that gender transition-related health care costs for transgender personnel would increase the military's active duty health budget by $8.4m per year at the most.

But why does the US defence department spend so much on erectile dysfunction drugs?

Older retirees

First, it is worth pointing out that the Military Times' February 2015 report based its figure on 2014 data from the Defense Health Agency.

The spend of $84.2m was for that year, but the newspaper also reported that $294m had been spent on Viagra, Cialis and other such medications since 2011.

It pointed out that this cost the equivalent of more than a few fighter jets.

In 2014, some 1.18 million prescriptions were filled, mostly for Viagra. But who were they for? The answer goes some way in explaining the massive spend.
    More at link.

Self-admitted pedophile, Zippy, would not have a problem with children sleep-overs in the barracks.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Self-admitted pedophile, Zippy, would not have a problem with children sleep-overs in the barracks.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    One cited reason is the medical costs of transgender soldiers. Meanwhile they are spending ten times as much providing viagra to soldiers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40741785

More at link.
    only 10x as much to support 1000x+ more members of the military? sounds like a good deal.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast