Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plz share your favourite insomnia cures

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So share what the current law is and...

Oh, so now you don't know! LOL

...what current prices are if you have them

Why? Are you buying?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Oh, so now you don't know! LOL

Why? Are you buying?
    You said the posted prices were wrong. What are the correct prices? You said the regulation information posted was wrong. What is correct?

Or are you just playing games?

You said the posted prices were wrong. What are the correct prices? You said the regulation information posted was wrong. What is correct?
    I posted them in the other thread. Less than half of your fake prices. Why do you ask? Are you buying?

Or are you just playing games?
    Says the guy with 3 red, negative reputation bars. LOL
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-29-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I see. You have nothing to add. Thanks anyways.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see. You have nothing to add. Thanks anyways.

I see. You have your own scheme going. Thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Really dude? You do the same $#@! with BLS website. We call bull$#@! on BLS statistics, to which you turn around and use the very BLS website to validate statistics we just called bull$#@! on! You are not the sharpest tool in the happy meal.
    There really hasnt been any sharp tools in happy meals since the incident of '78
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There really hasnt been any sharp tools in happy meals since the incident of '78
    No, but there have been a few french fries in the toolshed!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

so.. the breathing technique didn't work?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I forgot to try it last night. I'll give it a try tonite. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Been having a lot of problems sleeping lately and IDK why. :/ And when I do fall asleep I typically wake up at around 4 AM for no reason. No pharma drugs, plz. Thnx. ~hugs~
    Stay up for 48 hours straight. Then go to bed at 9pm on the 49th hour. You'll have at least one rough day of the two days in zombie mode but it'll get you back on track. You'll knock like a mofo when you finally lay down to go to sleep. Try it on your days off work.

Are you doing anything to make yourself sleepy? Like that karate and ballet that you were doing? If you're still active like that, then you shouldn't have a problem sleeping. Maybe you have some kind of chemical imbalance. Or mineral deficiency.

Could be stress, too. I dunno. Watch out for that kind of thing. There's all different kinds of stress.

If you don't want to go in zombie mode for a couple days maybe do about a hundred pushups about an hour before bed. It'll make you more tired than you may think. Do em all at once. Don't stop in between 20s.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-31-2017 at 06:35 AM.

Waking up in the night could be sleep apnea. You stop breathing and your body wakes to start it up again . There can be many causes. If it is just your brain activity, I sometimes find a quiet radio playing can distract your mind to help you fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I tried it! I didn't get me to sleep a lot faster, but I did sleep deeper and I feel better toady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I tried it! I didn't get me to sleep a lot faster, but I did sleep deeper and I feel better toady.
    what was your inhale/exhale second count and how many reps? I can usually get to about 20 secs in/out. By the time I get to 7 or 8 reps, I'm done..zzzzzzz
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123