Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awan Bros: FBI Seized Crushed Hard Drives From Home Of Wasserman-Schultz' IT Aide

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Maybe I heard wrong or don't remember correctly but I thought in those video's the reporter stated that when the FBI picked up the hard drives they were intact and the FBI smashed them.
    we were all wondering/suspecting the same thing.
    Geo/Jas called Andrew Taggert (the renter/Marine) and he told them they were smashed already.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People are hyping this up like crazy. Saying it's the smoking gun, massive arrest pending, huge takedowns of criminal democrats, Clintons, etc etc.

As with all things, I'll believe it when I see it. My cynicism is well earned.... after all wasn't Trump supposed to nail the Clintons? Oh that's right... he didn't want to 'hurt' them and they had 'been through enough'.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At 6 minutes he starts talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    People are hyping this up like crazy. Saying it's the smoking gun, massive arrest pending, huge takedowns of criminal democrats, Clintons, etc etc.
    Seems like a repeat of all of the Trump fanfiction that was written during the campaign.

Will go absolutely noplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

As with all things, I'll believe it when I see it. My cynicism is well earned.... after all wasn't Trump supposed to nail the Clintons? Oh that's right... he didn't want to 'hurt' them and they had 'been through enough'.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Seems like a repeat of all of the Trump fanfiction that was written during the campaign.

Will go absolutely noplace.
    Do either of you fake news purveyors know why it probably won't go anywhere?

No, you don't, because all you do is read fake $#@!ing news and provide zero value in your posts.

The Awan Bros did IT for high ranking Republican congressmen, i.e. Paul Ryan - they know about the hookers, they know about the drugs - the Awan Bros spied for DWS and blackmailed some high ranking Republicans, that is why the establishment right has been silent on this one. That is why this hasn't gone anywhere yet. But there ARE people pushing for it and the hope is it may lead somewhere. No thanks to the deep state shills.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do either of you fake news purveyors know why it probably won't go anywhere?

No, you don't, because all you do is read fake $#@!ing news and provide zero value in your posts.

The Awan Bros did IT for high ranking Republican congressmen, i.e. Paul Ryan - they know about the hookers, they know about the drugs - the Awan Bros spied for DWS and blackmailed some high ranking Republicans, that is why the establishment right has been silent on this one. That is why this hasn't gone anywhere yet. But there ARE people pushing for it and the hope is it may lead somewhere. No thanks to the deep state shills.
    I've read every 4chan /pol /the_donald trumphumpery posts on the Awan bros and everything they were into. I most likely am more informed on the subject than you are. I know exactly how deep they were in. All I'm saying is that until I see ACTUAL evidence and ACTUAL movement on cases, not speculation and hyperbole, I remain cynical.

I've managed to maintain my critical thinking skills in the age of trump... something some of you have tossed aside, it seems.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

- Diogenes of Sinope

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to goldenequity again.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Gingrich on Hannity calling for Congressional Hearing on DWS

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    fun 2 watch media start to catch up... (MB=ISI) clik the link.

Awan Brothers Sent Sensitive Intel to the Muslim Brotherhood

(he's using MB to avoid saying ISI.. the intelligence service of Pakistan. I'm SURE that's an intentional choice. )

The interview leaves you with the 'take away' (hammered twice)
    that 'everybody else' except DWS blacklisted the Awans. (they didn't.)
    The Paki spy-ring was doping LOTS of blackberries/laptops for other congressional members.
    Hillary and Pelosi are likely included.
    George has a 'source' inside Congress, 'Deep Blackberry'... he estimates the number close to 150.

This piece reveals that Awans 'serviced' Democrat Congressmen Andre Carson, the second Muslim in Congress.

Carson is the second Muslim in Congress and the first Muslim on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and, more critically, is the ranking member on its Emerging Threats Subcommittee. He is also a member of the Department of Defense Intelligence and Overhead Architecture Subcommittee.

The Emerging Threats Subcommittee, of which Carson is a ranking member, is responsible for much of counterterrorism oversight. It is the worst possible place for a man with Carson’s credentials.

Carson had inherited his grandmother’s seat and exploited it to promote a radical Islamist agenda. He has interfaced with a laundry list of Islamist groups from CAIR to ISNA to ICNA to MPAC. Islamists have funded Carson’s career to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars. The Center for Security Policy has put together a dossier of Carson’s connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is the parent organization of many key Islamic terror groups posing a threat to our national security including Al Qaeda and Hamas.

Andre Carson shared the stage at a CAIR banquet with Sirraj Wahaj: an unindicted co-conspirator in the World Trade Center bombing who had once declared,” You don’t get involved in politics because it’s the American thing to do. You get involved in politics because politics are a weapon to use in the cause of Islam.” CAIR itself had been named an unindicted co-conspirator in terror finance.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-28-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Are they 'connected'? ISI Criminal syndicate shake-up?

ZEROHEDGE
    Pakistan Plunges Into Political Turmoil After Prime Minister Ousted For Corruption

Pakistan plunged into political turmoil when its Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif resigned
    shortly after the Supreme Court ousted him from office on Friday
    following an investigation into allegations of corruption centering on undeclared offshore assets.

The court disqualified Sharif for not being “honest”, a requirement for lawmakers under Pakistan’s constitution,
    something the US sorely needs to amend as well.
    The court also ordered a corruption trial against Mr. Sharif,
    whose family is accused of amassing wealth through corrupt means
    and purchasing expensive overseas properties with that money.

George comments at the front end of this morning's vid...

Special Counsel Standoff? Chatting w/ Charles Ortel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TppA_BnpV5I

Last edited by goldenequity; 07-28-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Awan Forensics continues... 'old school George' layout

Since the arrest of her IT tech Imran, one of the three Awan brothers she paid $4 million to over the course of their employ, Debbie is reportedly to be a nervous wreck - barely able to function.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Since the arrest of her IT tech Imran, one of the three Awan brothers she paid $4 million to over the course of their employ, Debbie is reportedly to be a nervous wreck - barely able to function.

So she hasn't changed then?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    You have been very active lately. I find the information you post very interesting. Thanks!
    Back in '07 he maintained RonPaulAudio.com. I miss that site.

If this ever goes deep enough, according to George, we will see both Democrats and Republicans working in DC being linked to the Awan brothers. This isn't just a Democrat fraud/spy ring, both parties are involved, something I assume many of us have suspected for quite some time, especially when it reared its head when Ron Paul started getting pushback from both parties during his 2008/2012 presidential runs. We may finally be getting some answers as to how this collusion and cooperation between supposed opposing parties actually worked.

Good work with the updates, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Holy $#@!!

Looks like 'they' took the Imran/Trey Gowdy vid down.... hahaha.
    (stay tuned )

====

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Back in '07 he maintained RonPaulAudio.com. I miss that site.
    U so sweet

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Looks like 'they' took the Imran/Trey Gowdy vid down.... hahaha.
    (stay tuned )
    here ya go.

Here is the source video I think. Interesting that he is spotted here attending the hearings on Russia collusion and the hacked DNC servers, after just having a bunch of server equipment and hard drives turned over to the FBI from his previous residence. Weird stuff.

Last edited by Champ; 07-28-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

edit

Hahahhahahah... what a trainwreck

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hahahhahahah... what a trainwreck
    Come on Dannno...

How about a synopsis?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Come on Dannno...

How about a synopsis?
    The video IS a synopsis. That is the whole point. Everything is in there about these guys, all the evidence, everything that happened. You can save 100 hours of your life going around investigating all these things or you can watch a 1 hour video synopsis... that is about how long it takes to lay out the evidence. That is why I find these videos so valuable.

You can watch it with the volume turned down and read everything and get 95% of the material, or you can get over yourself and listen to somebody. I listen to country people talk about Bundy stuff, I listen to anybody who has something interesting to say. I don't have these weird hangups about listening to certain people.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-29-2017 at 03:10 PM.

The video IS a synopsis. That is the whole point. Everything is in there about these guys, all the evidence, everything that happened. You can save 100 hours of your life going around investigating all these things or you can watch a 1 hour video synopsis... that is about how long it takes to lay out the evidence. That is why I find these videos so valuable.

You can watch it with the volume turned down and read everything and get 95% of the material, or you can get over yourself and listen to somebody. I listen to country people talk about Bundy stuff, I listen to anybody who has something interesting to say. I don't have these weird hangups about listening to certain people.
    I for one hate $#@!ing videos. Why waste an hour listening to somebody when I could read the same material in about 5 minutes... video killed the internet.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I for one hate $#@!ing videos. Why waste an hour listening to somebody when I could read the same material in about 5 minutes... video killed the internet.
    Ok, read the video. Like I said, pretty sure 95% of the material is written in the video for you to read in slide format. If not, fine, you just won't know how bad this all really is unless somebody can post a better source with all of this information. I certainly haven't seen it yet.

Really, watching these types of videos he does in particular feels like being at a really good University lecture.

I highly disagree with you about effectiveness - it might be more effective for you, but everybody is different. If you posted a wall of text that contained all of the information in the video, it would be a tldr for 98% of the population. I tend to read the slides while he talks, it helps reinforce things and if I want to re-read something I just heard it's right there, and then I can catch up.

There is also a link to sources in the description, which you are free to read.. but it is going to take longer to go through them all than to watch the video and you will be reading a lot of unnecessary information and not having the benefit of somebody tying it together for you.

https://board.freedomainradio.com/to...hultz-exposed/
    Last edited by dannno; 07-29-2017 at 03:30 PM.

The video IS a synopsis.
    Molyneux has never put out a video that's a synopsis, not once.

I've read enough to get the gist of what's going on...If there's anything new or game-changing I'll get it somewhere else.

Somewhere where I can read a brief synopsis to see if it's worth my time to delve in further...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Molyneux has never put out a video that's a synopsis, not once.

I've read enough to get the gist of what's going on...If there's anything new or game-changing I'll get it somewhere else.

Somewhere where I can read a brief synopsis to see if it's worth my time to delve in further...
    Everything in that video is super shady. In 10+ years they managed to do an hours worth of synopsis shady $#@!. This video goes back in time, it's not new stuff, it's stuff you don't know yet that happened in the past. I found it extremely helpful to all be in one place like that.

Day 282 What Kind of Company is Named "The MIS Department"?
    Why Have IT Admins in Chicago for DNC Operations in DC?
    Is a Remote VPN By A Third Party a Hacking Risk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2KKyu79ZGU

Day 283.1 Were FBI Warning Calls Into DNC Help Desk Logged and Escalate?
    Did The MIS Department Inform DNC Management of Hacks Sometime During the Eight Months of Warning Calls?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...uys-bank-fraud
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psq96podYT4

Day 283.2 Continued
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFzU9icJsq4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast