Thread: Evangelical Pastor 'Warning' of President Trump Assassination

Evangelical Pastor 'Warning' of President Trump Assassination

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Evangelical" ?

ok

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    "Evangelical" ?

ok

Is there a problem with the word, "Evangelical?"
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Is there a problem with the word, "Evangelical?"
    None.

Just not sure how it applies to charlatans.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

None.

Just not sure how it applies to charlatans.
    You think the pastor is a charlatan?

You think the pastor is a charlatan?
    You Don't ?

I only listened to a few lines of his spew.
    #1. I heard NO Gospel
    #2 thinking Men have anything to do with who is President(King, Emperor,Warlord)
    The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

I really did not(COULD NOT) stand any more.

all "power" in THIS world is under satan's authority.
    anyone who tries to convince you that any government personage is "gods man",,,, they are trying to deceive you.

Charlatan is a nicer descriptor than False Prophet

So tell me,, just who is this television prophet for profit?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-25-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You Don't ?
    No, why would I. I think he is trying to convey a warning on some information he had gathered. Do you think it is Christian to know about a crime that might take place and keep it to yourself?

#1. I heard NO Gospel
    #2 thinking Men have anything to do with who is President(King, Emperor,Warlord)
    How are you going to hear gospel in a 5 minute segment? It was a warning. You do not think God uses men to serve his purpose?

Matthew 28:18 (KJV)
    And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Daniel 2:21 (KJV)
    21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

Hosea 13:11 (KJV)
    I gave you a king in My anger And took him away in My wrath.

anyone who tries to convince you that any government personage is "gods man",,,, they are trying to deceive you.

That is simply not true.

Luke 10:17 (KJV)
    The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name."

Luke 10:19 (KJV)
    19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Ephesians 6:11 (KJV)
    Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

There are charlatans all over the place, you will get no argument from me, there. However, I do not know enough about this pastor to comment on it. I posted this because I have had this feeling from the get-go that if Trump doesn't play nice with all the demons they will take him out. Contrary to what some here think, I do not think Trump is evil and I think he is truly trying to make a difference. I pray that God's hand of protection stays over Trump and his family and all of us.

Here's my exegesis of the sermon: "Christians who support Trump, send me money please."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't watch the video, but I have to say, it is kind of weird/creepy that there have been a number of references to Trump being 'taken out' in pop-culture… music videos, etc. Makes me wonder if it's predictive programming.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

You Don't ?

#1. I heard NO Gospel

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

I just wanted to point out the quote you quote was Satan talking to Jesus and here is it in it's full context and subject: (Just remember this-- Satan is a liar and deceiver and knows the scriptures better than most--although not better than Jesus)

Matthew 4:1-11

Matthew 4:1-11King James Version (KJV)
    4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
    2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
    3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
    4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
    5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
    6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
    8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
    11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Satan to this very moment is behind Jesus in paradise held by Michael and his angels. At the sixth trump Micheal will throw him out of Heaven and woe to those on earth who do not have understanding of God's word sealed in their minds.

Revelation 12:7-12 (KJV)
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
    11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

I just wanted to point out the quote you quote was Satan talking to Jesus and here is it in it's full context and subject: (Just remember this-- Satan is a liar and deceiver and knows the scriptures better than most--although not better than Jesus)
    In the interest of FULL CONTEXT,,
    This was the Temptation of Christ.. Three Temptations.

If it were not true,, it would be NO TEMPTATION. And Christ did not refute his claim,, He refused it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

In the interest of FULL CONTEXT,,
    This was the Temptation of Christ.. Three Temptations.

If it were not true,, it would be NO TEMPTATION. And Christ did not refute his claim,, He refused it.
    I wasn't saying it wasn't true. I was pointing out the subject of what was happening in the verse you posted and Luke 4 also brings it up too--but there are other scriptures on the subject matter as well. Satan wasn't promised anything but the lake of Fire (Rev 20:10). God is still sovereign and in total control. Satan's only thinks he has control of the earth and it is his spirit that traverses the earth to deceive and he can deceive only if we let him. However, Christ gave us the authority over Satan.

Man's Authority Over The Devil
    https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topi...Over-The-Devil

You Don't ?

#1. I heard NO Gospel

Rodney Howard Browne

http://www.equip.org/article/an-even...howard-browne/

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Rodney Howard Browne
    Thanks,

and as I expected.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

This is where spiritual discernment should kick in, not cynical discernment. Keeping this always in mind:

There has been a lot of speculation about the possibility that President Trump has been planted by the deep state as part of their plot to ultimately betray his Christian supporters, setting the stage for wide-scale persecution. However, if that is true, then why is the deep state scheming to take him out by what sounds like an assassination threat?

To help sort it out, here are a few facts to consider:

The deep state controlled news media takes every opportunity to discredit Trump.

President Trump takes every opportunity to publicly discredit deep state controlled news media outlets like CNN, calling them fake news.

Obama’s OFA actively attacks just about anything Trump says and does.

Deep state advocate George Soros spent millions of dollars to discredit Trump by backing Democratic candidates running for Congressional seats vacated by people whom Trump appointed to positions in his administration.

President Trump has welcomed Christians in his administration and in prayer meetings like no other President in my lifetime. I don’t recall seeing anything like this from any other President, including Ronald Reagan.

Many of President Obama’s policies and regulations have already been reversed by President Trump.

If this is all part of a hoax, it is quite an elaborate one. It sure looks like the deep state, shadow government, is not happy with Trump and is willing to do just about anything to stop him.

Despite all of President Trump’s shortcomings and regardless of what we think about him, I believe it is clear God moved in behalf of our nation to put him into office, which means God also has a plan and purpose for him, an assignment that He wants President Trump to complete. So, we can pray all of God’s plans and purposes would be accomplished, as President Trump completes his assignment without any hindrance from the evil one.
    https://z3news.com/w/pastor-rodney-h...ack-president/

1 Peter 4:17 (KJV)
    17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Also: Revelation 2-3 (KJV)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is where spiritual discernment should kick in, not cynical discernment. Keeping this always in mind:

https://z3news.com/w/pastor-rodney-h...ack-president/

1 Peter 4:17 (KJV)
    17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Also: Revelation 2-3 (KJV)
    Trump is deep state. Have you noticed all the generals and Wall Street people he has hired?

Despite all of President Trump’s shortcomings and regardless of what we think about him, I believe it is clear God moved in behalf of our nation to put him into office,
    Exactly what would make any thinking Christian Believer think that an unholy pussy grabber in Chief is the work of God?

And I will answer.

Delusion.

Perhaps a strong one
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-31-2017 at 10:28 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Exactly what would make any thinking Christian Believer think that an unholy pussy grabber in Chief is the work of God?

And I will answer.

Delusion.

Perhaps a strong one

So I am delusional because I believe God uses his children to further his purpose?

Romans 8:28
    “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

GOVERNMENT Congressman Tells Top Christian Pastor That Trump Will Be Assassinated and “There’s Nothing We Can Do to Stop It”

In a startling revelation, a senior member of Congress shared privately with a leading Christian pastor that there is a very real plot to assassinate President Trump.

Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne of Revival Ministries International blew the lid off the conspiracy just last week.

Howard-Browne was visiting with a close friend who is a long-serving member of Congress when he was told:

“There is a plot on Capitol Hill to take the president out.”

Howard-Browne assumed that meant a political coup via impeachment. But his congressional friend quickly corrected the pastor:

“No, to take him out. He will be suddenly removed from office. You can read between the lines.”

When Howard-Browne insisted that would never happen, the congressman lamented:

“There’s nothing we can do to stop it.”

Howard-Browne, of course, meant that the prayer of millions of Christians would prevent Trump from being assassinated, even if overwhelming forces are aligned against him.
    https://conservativepost.com/congres...zen.yandex.com

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

CHUCK ROSS

A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/mi...-assassinated/