Thread: Prayer Request

Prayer Request

Any prayer would be much appreciated. I am going through a very turbulent time right now.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prayers for you.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (KJV)
    3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
    4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

John 16:33 (KJV)
    These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm sorry to hear that, TRP. Of course. Sending prayers, well wishes, good vibes, and keeping everything I have two of crossed for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Of course, and I'm so sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Thanks. Could anyone recommend a good lawyer in Florida? (Preferably one of us)
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sending whats's left of my good karma down your way. I hope you find a way out of whatever trouble you found yourself in

Sorry, Dude- you're one of my favorite members here.

Prayers and blessing sent your way.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Criminal, financial, family?

Praying for you.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I am sorry you are having hard times. Prayers going out for your highest good to be reached.

BobbyW24 left a long time ago but he's a Florida lawyer. Maybe Bryan can dig out his contact info for you. Hugs. Prayers.
    Last edited by angelatc; 07-23-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Prayers sent for you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Criminal, financial, family?
    Criminal. No charges or arrest at this time, but I was told by the detective that a patient is accusing me of assaulting her when she tried to elope.
    Amash>Trump

Ah that sucks. So are you looking more for legal advice now, or just trying to find a lawyer for the worst case scenario where charges are actually brought?

Either way though I don't think the guys I was thinking of specialize in that kind of thing. Hopefully it goes nowhere anyway but that has to be a scary situation.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Criminal. No charges or arrest at this time, but I was told by the detective that a patient is accusing me of assaulting her when she tried to elope.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    BobbyW24 left a long time ago but he's a Florida lawyer. Maybe Bryan can dig out his contact info for you. Hugs. Prayers.
    This might be a good place to start.

If it goes past the point you are now, PM me with a location, and I'll see if if I can do anything or make a call or two.

My contacts will be in the Palm Beach, Broward, Dade area.

In the meantime, you know the drill if questioned by cops again, right?

Prayers your way as well.

When she tried to elope? how so? were you accused of assaulting her at her wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    When she tried to elope? how so? were you accused of assaulting her at her wedding?
    Sorry, that's a weird jargon word in mental health. It just means escape.
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Ah that sucks. So are you looking more for legal advice now, or just trying to find a lawyer for the worst case scenario where charges are actually brought?

Either way though I don't think the guys I was thinking of specialize in that kind of thing. Hopefully it goes nowhere anyway but that has to be a scary situation.
    Yeah, I just need to be prepared for the worst just in case. I also stupidly let da po-po scare me into a meeting, so I want a lawyer present for that.
    Amash>Trump

Any prayer would be much appreciated. I am going through a very turbulent time right now.
    Way to ask for prayers but not disclose the cause of the turbulence

You have not said whether you did or did not assault her.

And if no, why would she accuse you? There must have been an incident.......
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 07-23-2017 at 12:39 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I urge caution in publishing one's thoughts here. At least until after consulting with council.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    I urge caution in publishing one's thoughts here. At least until after consulting with council.
    ^^^^^BEST ADVICE EVER^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Way to ask for prayers but not disclose the cause of the turbulence

You have not said whether you did or did not assault her.

And if no, why would she accuse you? There must have been an incident.......
    You sir are no lover of liberty, anyone who doesn't see this is serious can get the hell out.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Sorry to hear... isn't one of the members here a legal eagle?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Yeah, I just need to be prepared for the worst just in case. I also stupidly let da po-po scare me into a meeting, so I want a lawyer present for that.
    Yes you do, and if you can't find one in time, refuse to answer any questions until you do.

Please read this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Best advice to take away from the book:

Do NOT try to assert your 5th Amendment rights: the clowns in gowns have so monkey $#@!ed the how and when to use them that you'll just end up $#@!ing yourself up.

Instead, assert your 6th Amendment right to counsel and remain silent from there.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Innocent-quot
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-24-2017 at 06:32 AM.