Thread: He's back.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People in the other thread were feeling sorry for this POS.

A few weeks ago he seemed all confused and blamed it on lack of sleep. Does he legitimately have an ailment that is compromising his brain? Should he be forced to vacate his seat?

At 80 years old, and with brain cancer, I'd retire and make sure I enjoyed all of my remaining days with friends.

Why these congress-critters work so long into their last years is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    At 80 years old, and with brain cancer, I'd retire and make sure I enjoyed all of my remaining days with friends.

It is a selfless act. He does it for you. He ignores what he and his family would want to do because the needs of this country are more important to him than the comfort of his remaining time above ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post

Johnny wants to take as many souls down with him before he goes.

Hey to be totally fair, I work 30 feet from a guy who is fighting a glioblastoma for the last several months.
    It's been really aggressive - last thing I heard is that two smaller tumors have combined into one large tumor.
    He's doing regular rounds of chemo, too.
    Point is, the guy is a computer programmer, and I haven't heard any comments about his output flagging.

What I mean to say is, any issues from John McCain are because he's a worthless sack of $#@! to begin with, and not because of brain cancer.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Hey to be totally fair, I work 30 feet from a guy who is fighting a glioblastoma for the last several months.
    It's been really aggressive - last thing I heard is that two smaller tumors have combined into one large tumor.
    He's doing regular rounds of chemo, too.
    Point is, the guy is a computer programmer, and I haven't heard any comments about his output flagging.

What I mean to say is, any issues from John McCain are because he's a worthless sack of $#@! to begin with, and not because of brain cancer.
    I remember a John Travolta movie where he had cancer and got very smart. You never know. All we can do is hope for the best.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would be funny if his brain cancer caused him to suddenly turn into a non-interventionist.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

God forbid we "play" into the hands of that country's actual legitimate government.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

A normal person would fade gracefully into the background, when served with such a grim diagnosis.

I was afraid this was going to be a thread about OJ Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I was afraid this was going to be a thread about OJ Simpson.
    Or Arnold S.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I remember a John Travolta movie where he had cancer and got very smart. You never know. All we can do is hope for the best.
    Michael was the name of that movie. Not bad either.

Of all the cancers of this Earth, the Neocon is among the most devastating for mankind.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.