Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Cancer

Kurwa. Hope he pulls through so he can be tried for war crimes one day. These lizard people usually live a really long time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Kurwa. Hope he pulls through so he can be tried for war crimes one day. These lizard people usually live a really long time...
    He will be judged.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With access to "health care" light years beyond what is available to us Mundanes, look for him to eke out another ten or twenty years.

Hopefully he gets right with God.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    With access to "health care" light years beyond what is available to us Mundanes, look for him to eke out another ten or twenty years.
    By my reckoning he used those up on his last 10-20.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Couldnt have happened to a nicer $#@!!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Teddy Kennedy and Arlen Specter went out the same way.

Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor...
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=90645054

Mr. Specter had previously fought Hodgkin’s disease and survived a brain tumor and heart bypass surgery.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/us...ies-at-82.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Um, folks, McCain may not be every libertarian's cup of tea, but he is a human being with family and friends who love him. The tacky comments are not cool. What happened to the nonaggressive principle?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    but he is a human being
    No, politicians lose their humanity.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Um, folks, McCain may not be every libertarian's cup of tea, but he is a human being with family and friends who love him. The tacky comments are not cool. What happened to the nonaggressive principle?
    The world will be a better place without him, that makes me happy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Some of the comments seem cold. His politics can be crazy sometimes but he was also one of the early champions of Operation Iraqi Freedom that has provided freedom for millions of people of Iraqi race at huge cost to America and Americans.
    Who can resist a guy who sings BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN?
    I bet the Beach Boys loved him for that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"It's a very aggressive tumor," said Gupta. He explained that average survival for malignant glioblastoma tends to be around 14 months with treatment. In McCain's case, additional therapy, including radiation, could not begin until the incision heals, which would be in the next three or four weeks.
    Still, one 2009 study reported that almost 10% of patients with glioblastoma may live five years or longer, according to the American Brain Tumor Association.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/health...oma/index.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Who can resist a guy who sings BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN?
    I bet the Beach Boys loved him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He's beat cancer a few times already. His freaking Mom is still alive FFS.
    Obviously some black magic going on there.

I don't generally take pleasure in anyone's misfortune BUT I have to admit, I wasn't broken up about McCancer's illness.

I wonder of he could get reelected in AZ with brain cancer...Honestly, it wouldn't shock me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I agree. However, he should take a retirement and get medical help, get well and live a long happy life as a private citizen. Win Win for everyone.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

So sorry for his illness.
    I'm not. He's evil.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Doctors still aren't clear whether McCain is suffering from a cancerous tumor growth, or the tumor is suffering from a cancerous McCain growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Don't count him out just yet:

I won't miss that POS... perhaps when he passes he could have Lindsey Graham buried alive with him.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I agree. However, he should take a retirement and get medical help, get well and live a long happy life as a private citizen. Win Win for everyone.
    My POV, exactly!
    There is no spoon.

I think Dick Cheney has been near death many times in the past but seems the more evil they are, the longer they live.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Um, folks, McCain may not be every libertarian's cup of tea, but he is a human being with family and friends who love him.
    He's also an evil man who promoted policies that killed millions of innocent people.

The tacky comments are not cool.
    I don't think it's cool to well wish evil doers.

What happened to the nonaggressive principle?
    How do tacky comments violate the NAP?

I envision future Senate votes taking place where they go live to McCain in a hospital bed all hooked up to the gadgets seeking his vote and input.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, today I learned that the man who stole from me, burned my house down, raped by wife and kid in front of me before killing them just got diagnosed with a terminal cancer. Can you please join me in praying for his speedy recovery. And even though he destroyed my life, he is now living a long, happy, prosperous life with his wife, kids, and property intact, I pray that he gets well.
    Well meaning nice guy

If you heard someone say that wouldn't you think the person has gone mad?

F*ck him, I really hope he suffers immensely before dying, that the maggots start eating him from the inside before he dies. The man has promoted policies that have caused great harm and misery to millions of humans. I do not have any sympathies left to spare for him. The only gift I have for him is me coming over to his hospital bed and choking the life out of him and thereby sparing him the pain and misery that comes with knowing your life is about to end and I would gladly do it for free.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. My only issue with this good news is that it came 80 years too late.

Chester Copperpot

I know McCain isnt a popular person for us here but lets try and have a modicum of decency at least and not wish bad things to a person who's seen more than their fair share of adversity in his life. May we all never have to go through the things McCain has in his life.

EDIT: I cant argue with some of the anti-McCain logic here. Sigh well libertarians on break everyone do whatever the hell they want.. 1,2 break..

lol

The way I look at it is well.. Ive never believed in making fun of somebody for somthing they cant control.. so like I wouldnt make fun of this guy for his cancer or the way he looked or that he was old etc.. However, the way he votes is something he can control and I understand the ire we have for him.

I also dont kick people when theyre down.

Thats just me.

sorry for the verbosity
    Last edited by Chester Copperpot; 07-20-2017 at 07:47 AM.

Hopefully he won't suffer for very long

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast