Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Cancer

Banned

Blog Entries
    He is an old man, he has brain cancer, big deal. Cancer happens to old people. Old people also die.
    McCain is a war criminal, and a bloodthirsty moron. I'll be damned if he skirts by in the history books blaming all his stupidity on his brain cancer.

He deserves to be tortured to death for what he has done. Brain cancer is merciful. It is a shame he can only die once. there will never be justice for all who were murdered under his orders, and against the interests of the United States.

Worthless crony.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    May we all never have to go through the things McCain has in his life.
    Like getting the world handed to you on a silver platter, getting to be a fighter pilot, even though you are about dead last in every class, but your daddy is a Navy Admiral, so you get to crash planes to show off, be stupid, and basically poop on everything handed to you?

McCain is the epitome of selfish, incompetent evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins
    Hopefully he won't suffer for very long
    Hopefully he gets painful diarrhea that backs up and starts spewing out of his mouth and eyeballs, while suffering massive migraines that get more painful from the stench of his own butt-slop and vomit.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-20-2017 at 11:46 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I don't know what has killed more people, McCain or cancer.

I dont wish cancer on anyone but this prick should have been kicked out of office long ago.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    $#@!ING LEGIT.

I don't wish bad luck on too many people. I guess I really don't think about it. Thousands of people are diagnosed with cancer every day. Unless you're his family, you're not going to care much about him. His colleagues will express thoughts because they work with him.

I just think about the present. McCain is still in the senate. He track record sucks. He sold himself as some kind of independent back in the day. He was anything but. He's a $#@!ing war mongering $#@!. He's always had a hard on for Iran and a bunch of other countries. His policies are mostly all neo-con. He has a hard on for Rand because Rand is younger, smarter, and better looking. Rand is everything McCain couldn't be. He works with Graham. McCain does everything he can to discredit the Pauls. His constituents believe him because they're a bunch of old $#@!ing coots in Arizona. Basically $#@! John McCain.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inthehall View Post
    I don't wish bad luck on too many people. I guess I really don't think about it. Thousands of people are diagnosed with cancer every day. Unless you're his family, you're not going to care much about him. His colleagues will express thoughts because they work with him.

I just think about the present. McCain is still in the senate. He track record sucks. He sold himself as some kind of independent back in the day. He was anything but. He's a $#@!ing war mongering $#@!. He's always had a hard on for Iran and a bunch of other countries. His policies are mostly all neo-con. He has a hard on for Rand because Rand is younger, smarter, and better looking. Rand is everything McCain couldn't be. He works with Graham. McCain does everything he can to discredit the Pauls. His constituents believe him because they're a bunch of old $#@!ing coots in Arizona. Basically $#@! John McCain.
    +rep

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Like getting the world handed to you on a silver platter, getting to be a fighter pilot, even though you are about dead last in every class, but your daddy is a Navy Admiral, so you get to crash planes to show off, be stupid, and basically poop on everything handed to you?
    I think he should get special mention for coming home from Nam to find out his wife got in a life-threatening car accident which affected her looks, whereupon he dumped her and got a younger and hotter wife.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Hopefully he we won't suffer for very long
    fixed

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    There is a difference between McCain and the rest of the republican or even democrat pro war pols and that difference is that McCain is a proactive supporter of war, he is a cheerleader, a spokesman and I wouldn't be surprised if he is involved in the planning. The man is a death merchant and his dead plus funeral will hopefully bring about a momentary relief to millions of people. That is a big difference from the go along to get along dem/rep pro war pol and I am not saying those aren't bad people, they just happened to be a lesser evil than McCain.
    ...interesting view...i see it differently:...most/all of these repubiicrat puppet$ are pro war/intervention...but mccain, for whatever reason$, is a media darling so you got to hear a LOT from him...he's not the only one...chuck schumer, lindsey graham, rand paul, and many others are 'media darlings,' microphone hogs, etc...

...mccain's insane, intolerable, goddamned, cretinous brand of warmongerism/interventionism infuriates me no more/less than most/all these republicrat warmongers/interventionists, zionist apologists, etc. assorted stinkers galore...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 07-21-2017 at 08:17 AM.

McCain diagnosed with brain cancer? He should seek a second opinion.

Xpost for those who are interested....

Hey to be totally fair, I work 30 feet from a guy who is fighting a glioblastoma for the last several months.
    It's been really aggressive - last thing I heard is that two smaller tumors have combined into one large tumor.
    He's doing regular rounds of chemo, too.
    Point is, the guy is a computer programmer, and I haven't heard any comments about his output flagging.

What I mean to say is, any issues from John McCain are because he's a worthless sack of $#@! to begin with, and not because of brain cancer.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Brain Cancer..

Yeah That's the ticket.

Blame it on the cancer, or use it for sympathy..
    or both.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This was published just two days before the announcement of brain cancer ...

Please $#@!ing Die Already

I sincerely, genuinely hope that Arizona Senator John McCain’s heart stops beating, and that he is subsequently declared dead by qualified medical professionals very soon. I don’t wish him a painful death, I don’t wish him a slow death, I don’t wish him an unnatural or violent death; I only wish that he becomes incapable of facilitating the merciless slaughter of any more human beings.

This evil man has supported every US military bloodbath in his obscenely long lifetime, and has been actively involved in both promoting and manufacturing support for every single despicable act of military invention throughout his entire career. ... McCain has sincerely pushed for military escalations in countries not even the insatiable US war machine has gone for. …

This man has such a hardon for World War 3 he went so far as to publicly accuse Rand Paul of “working for Vladimir Putin” in March for opposing NATO expansionism. On the Senate floor. In real life.

Eighty years is a long time. John McCain has led a good, long life [unlike so many victims of his deeds], had a lot of grandkids, gotten a lot of people’s guts ripped out with cluster munitions. He can take it easy now. There’s no reason anyone should still be going to work at 80 years old. He can die a proud, happy man. And he should. Like, yesterday. …

McCain has been leading the charge on escalations with Russia, because of course he $#@!ing is. Like all neocons have done since the advent of neoconservatism, McCain promotes a very hawkish, anti-detente position toward Russia, which he has been advancing like a good little horseman of the apocalypse at every possible opportunity, from Syria to sanctions to NATO provocations. …

And now we’re on the brink of a world war with a nuclear superpower and its allies because these Democratic neocons and Republican neocons formed an alliance to advance what Paul Craig Roberts calls “the most dangerous ideology that has ever existed.” These horrible people inflicted this on our species, and may very well end up handing us our extinction in the very near term. …

So yeah, if John McCain could go ahead and die sooner rather than later, that would be awesome. Or retire if he can recover from his addiction to human blood; that would be fine too. Whatever gets his horrible inner demons as far away from America’s steering wheel as possible.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    This was published just two days before the announcement of brain cancer ...

Please $#@!ing Die Already

I sincerely, genuinely hope that Arizona Senator John McCain’s heart stops beating, and that he is subsequently declared dead by qualified medical professionals very soon. I don’t wish him a painful death, I don’t wish him a slow death, I don’t wish him an unnatural or violent death; I only wish that he becomes incapable of facilitating the merciless slaughter of any more human beings.

This evil man has supported every US military bloodbath in his obscenely long lifetime, and has been actively involved in both promoting and manufacturing support for every single despicable act of military invention throughout his entire career. ... McCain has sincerely pushed for military escalations in countries not even the insatiable US war machine has gone for. …

This man has such a hardon for World War 3 he went so far as to publicly accuse Rand Paul of “working for Vladimir Putin” in March for opposing NATO expansionism. On the Senate floor. In real life.

Eighty years is a long time. John McCain has led a good, long life [unlike so many victims of his deeds], had a lot of grandkids, gotten a lot of people’s guts ripped out with cluster munitions. He can take it easy now. There’s no reason anyone should still be going to work at 80 years old. He can die a proud, happy man. And he should. Like, yesterday. …

McCain has been leading the charge on escalations with Russia, because of course he $#@!ing is. Like all neocons have done since the advent of neoconservatism, McCain promotes a very hawkish, anti-detente position toward Russia, which he has been advancing like a good little horseman of the apocalypse at every possible opportunity, from Syria to sanctions to NATO provocations. …

And now we’re on the brink of a world war with a nuclear superpower and its allies because these Democratic neocons and Republican neocons formed an alliance to advance what Paul Craig Roberts calls “the most dangerous ideology that has ever existed.” These horrible people inflicted this on our species, and may very well end up handing us our extinction in the very near term. …

So yeah, if John McCain could go ahead and die sooner rather than later, that would be awesome. Or retire if he can recover from his addiction to human blood; that would be fine too. Whatever gets his horrible inner demons as far away from America’s steering wheel as possible.
    And here is the post cancer diagnosis follow up response to the outcries of the PC thought police demanding respect for the murderous criminal agent of death ...

Good

Know what I find to be in poor taste? Pushing for senseless acts of bloodshed in functionally defenseless nations at every opportunity. Children’s guts getting ripped out by cluster munitions. Charred corpses. Shredded bodies. All the death, destruction, suffering, chaos, rape, slavery and exploitation which necessarily occurs whenever the US topples a government in a country that it has no business involving itself in at all. Deliberately escalating tensions with a nuclear superpower and threatening the existence of all terrestrial life. That’s what I find to be in poor taste. …

If you are saddened to learn that John McCain has been rendered incapable of returning to the Senate by a disease to which he will almost certainly succumb, it is only because you have found a way to compartmentalize away from truly comprehending the reality of what this man is and what he has done to the world. In order to avoid the cognitive discomfort of deeply recognizing the unspeakable horrors that the US war machine has unleashed upon the world with McCain’s devoted assistance … Dissociating from the products of John McCain’s blood-saturated career has been more psychologically comfortable for you than facing the truth. …

Defenses of McCain tend to include the phrase “war hero”, which is a nonsensical concept … For a time in Vietnam, John McCain was a war victim, a victim of a war that should never have happened. He then spent the rest of his life finding ways to victimize others, from Iraq to Afghanistan to Syria to Libya to Kosovo to his cartoonishly virulent NATO expansionism to his attempts to escalate tensions with Russia. …

The thought police would have you believe that hoping for the death of a tyrant makes you worse than the tyrant who has spent his life helping to kill hundreds of thousands of people. This a poor distinction. It’s good to hope a murderer dies of natural causes before he murders more people. It’s not good to murder people. See? Distinctions. They’re important.

John McCain loves death, and very soon he will get his wish. McCain has spent his political career pushing for the deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. I simply hope that stops. Why would anyone pray for that to continue? Why would you wish health and recovery for that? Why would you offer your lifeforce for this agent of death to continue his grisly work?

Death is John McCain’s answer to every problem. Death is his thing; it’s his will, and if it’s an option he wills death at every opportunity. … So I will not mourn the end of his reign. I have a small hope that his leaving us will give us a chance to turn this earthship around and point it toward life. …
    This is the man whose push for escalations in Syria, Ukraine and the Balkan states could easily engage the US in direct conflict with Russia. In the blink of an eye. He would have us all killed to sate his bottomless bloodlust and finally have it out with those damn Ruskies. So let’s be clear — an alive John McCain may mean the death of you, your family and everyone you love. …

John McCain has brain cancer. The brain tissue that has spent its entire existence scheming toward death and destruction is now self-destructing and pointed toward death. Good. May man’s self-destructiveness self-destruct. May the will toward death be turned in on itself. May those who love death receive what they love. May death get its wish. May death die. Let death die so that life may live.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 07-21-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To all the Care Bears who are soft on McPain:

2 Chronicles 19:2

“And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.”

King James Version (KJV)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I still can't believe he said this and won the GOP primary.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

the bad news is that nature and the MIC abhor a vacuum. When McCain leaves the stage, it will be milliseconds before a new cheerleader emerges.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Lets remind everyone what kind of guy he was back in 2008:

Republican Charlotte Iserbyt blows the whistle on John McCain
    May 7, 2008 by George J. Dance

Last week, Republican Charlotte Iserbyt of Dresden, Maine, sent a letter to all 1500 of her fellow delegates attending the state convention.

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt (Isser-bay) is the author of The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (Conscience Books, 1999) a Barnes & Noble #1 bestseller in its category. A co-founder of Guardians of Education for Maine, she became a senior policy advisor of the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Educational Research and Improvement during the first Reagan administration, but was fired for whistleblowing. (Her webpage profile calls her the “consummate whistleblower.”) Full disclosure: She has previously endorsed Ron Paul for the Republican nomination.

The following is Iserbyt's letter to the state delegates:

—————————————————
    Why you need to meet the real John McCain

(A message from Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, Sr. Policy Advisor, U.S. Dept. of Education during the Reagan Administration)

As a delegate to our state convention this coming weekend we have a solemn obligation to know the truth about the man who has been anointed the “presumptive nominee” of our party. Our job is not to be a rubber stamp for anyone else's agenda, no matter how “nobly” the cause is presented. The Republican establishment in Maine is counting on us not having the documented information on this sheet. It is counting on our willingness to be told what to think in the same way that the mainstream media has been telling us what to think throughout this entire election cycle. We are expected to suspend any other concerns we may have in the name of “party unity”.

The truth is that a patriot who loves his country also makes it an ultimate priority to be well-educated about the decisions he or she must make. Unless we have come to understand how dominated by the leftist military-industrial complex America's major media has become, and done some research, we are not prepared to do our duty at the convention.

This letter, supported by many delegates to the Republican Convention, is literally about saving the party and the nation from a maniacal neoconservative war monger, who supports a United States presence in Iraq for 100 years, and who is not really even a Republican.

“War hero” image is a media creation not supported by the facts.

McCain graduated 894th of the 899 cadets in his class at the Naval Academy. Google It. Why would we want someone who was a failure and took his responsibilities so flippantly as our commander-in-chief?

McCain was an irresponsible pilot who crashed 6 planes, and started a major fire on an aircraft carrier through negligent action. Why would we want someone this reckless in the most-important office on the planet?

McCain collaborated with the enemy, was given “soft” treatment because his father was an admiral, and is known as “Songbird McCain” by those who were imprisoned with him. He is the MIA/POW family's worst enemy for his constant attempts to belittle their concerns and stifle their inquiries while serving in the Senate.

McCain ditched his ill wife to marry an heiress when he returned from Vietnam.

Is this the type of morality we Republicans condone? Is this type of heinous lack of loyalty we want in a President?

He also has a track record of shocking verbal abuse including screaming profanities against his Senate Republican colleagues. Senator Thad Cochran, MS, says “The thought of his being President sends a cold chill down my spine.” Other Senators relate times when McCain screamed four-letter obscenities right in their faces in the Senate cloak room, like Dick Shelby, Rick Santorum or Jim Imhofe. “The man is unhinged,” one senator said. “He is frighteneningly unfit to be commander-in-chief.”

The truth is, John McCain is not even a Republican. He is a phony stalking horse who is a liberal in disguise. He not only can't win this fall because he is so out of step with the majority of Americans and with the principled stands of Republicanism, but if we support this person for our nominee, he will likely destroy our party. Consider:

- He was intimately involved in the “Keating 5” Savings & Loan scandal
    - He has been endorsed by the liberal/leftist New York Times
    - He is a big advocate of the extreme “green” global warming scare, and the economically horrific “solutions” being proposed by people like Al Gore.
    - He has promoted illegal amnesty for millions of illegal aliens
    - His McCain-Feingold bill has destroyed much of the rights of people to take part in the political process the way they see fit. This bill remains un-Constitutional and a major affront to the First Amendment protections on the right of free speech.
    - He is a big-time gun grabber who is an extreme advocate of restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights.
    - He opposes repeal of Roe v. Wade, and opposes a Constitutional amendment to protect all life.
    - He is no fiscal conservative, and he supports raising taxes on Social Security benefits.
    - He continues his aggressive support for the Iraq War, which costs the U.S. taxpayer $12 billion a month, even though only 34% of Americans support the war. 4,538 Americans have died in the war. 29,780 have been wounded. 300,000 soldiers are suffering from major depression, and 320,000 received brain injuries, all as a result of this unconstitutional and immoral war.

We will hear much about “unity” at the Maine State Convention. However, it is very important that we understand that to unify behind this man is tantamount to nominating a Democrat. We can vote our consciences or abstain from voting.

John McCain did poorly in our Maine caucuses. By most estimates he got fewer than 20% of the delegates to the State Convention coming out of our caucuses and was soundly trounced by both Romney and Texas Congressman Ron Paul. McCain did not win a single county in the straw poll, with 15 counties going to Romney and one going to Dr. Paul. McCain has little support nationally … there are never huge rallies for McCain, unless people are paid to show up. In short, he is a media creation and the darling of the Trotskyite neoconservative warmongers who have hijacked our party. He does not support our own platform!

Former Romney supporters who receive this info sheet DO NOT have to follow the “uncalled for” advice of the Massachusetts governor that you go over the cliff with support for this unstable man.

DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF OR YOUR VOTE TO BE PROSTITUTED IN THE NAME OF PARTY UNITY. PUT YOUR COUNTRY FIRST!

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and for being such an important part of our representative form of government – the envy of the world!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

This man will live another 10 years at least. Remember, as puppets who sold there soul, the puppet masters know that death is the thing they fear most so they will be giving him the real cure. Or a much better treatment that us common folk are not allowed to try. B17? Vitamin C?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The guy literally wrote the book on bullshitting your way to the top. I highly doubt it was a fluke of any kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It seemed like he paused for a second and it seemed to me that he was about to drop a bomb about McShame and then decided not to use it and say something stupid instead.

Or maybe I was just projecting what I would say.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The guy literally wrote the book on bullshitting your way to the top. I highly doubt it was a fluke of any kind.
    Oh, I get your problem now, you don't see salespeople as deal makers, you see them as vipers.
    You know, that whole outlook comes from a very selfish point of view, and usually from impoverished family lines with no real economic sense.
    He wrote a book on deal making. When making a deal, you have to be tough.

Oh, I get your problem now, you don't see salespeople as deal makers, you see them as vipers.
    You know, that whole outlook comes from a very selfish point of view, and usually from impoverished family lines with no real economic sense.
    So that's why Trump is being tough on the Iran deal. He doesn't want war with Iran, he is just being tough to make a deal.

So this means everything he has voted on is null and void, right?

Tinfoil hat says it's bs though. The bs ISIS narrative is falling apart, which McCain was one of the pointmen on, Trump is apparently stopping "rebel" funding and now McCain has a brain tumor? Suuuuure.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So this means everything he has voted on is null and void, right?

Tinfoil hat says it's bs though. The bs ISIS narrative is falling apart, which McCain was one of the pointmen on, Trump is apparently stopping "rebel" funding and now McCain has a brain tumor? Suuuuure.
    I have seen plenty of evidence in his behavior for quite some time to believe this, my guess is that this has been secretly known for some time and that is why the "rebel" funding is going away, but things have gotten so bad they have had to announce it to the public now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Just had to go for the not-so-subtle insult, eh? I didn't say anything negative about him in that specific post, express or implied. Not sure why you've got your panties in a twist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    To all the Care Bears who are soft on McPain:

2 Chronicles 19:2

“And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.”

King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 5:44
    But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 5:45
    That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Matthew 5:44
    But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 5:45
    That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
    GOD does not change, there is room for some of both that is why he gave us both messages, in my opinion McPain used up the sermon on the mount a LONG time ago.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    DP
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-22-2017 at 12:16 AM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast