Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Cancer

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Just had to go for the not-so-subtle insult, eh?
    It's not an insult. Am I right, or am I right? You see sales people as fast talking slicksters out to drain your wallet. You think everything is cheaper on the internet. You're the guy who brags about how cheap you got your watch, and how it tells time just fine! (Just kidding, I am sure you don't wear a watch, after all, you have a cell phone... ..probably an old flip-phone from 2010).

I didn't say anything negative about him in that specific post, express or implied.
    Oh, this was a compliment? Reads like an express insult to me, (it is beyond implied).

The guy literally wrote the book on bullshitting your way to the top

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It's not an insult. Am I right, or am I right?
    Wrong on both counts
    You see sales people as fast talking slicksters out to drain your wallet.
    Some are, some aren't
    [
    ]You think everything is cheaper on the internet.
    Not always.
    You're the guy who brags about how cheap you got your watch, and how it tells time just fine! (Just kidding, I am sure you don't wear a watch, after all, you have a cell phone... ..probably an old flip-phone from 2010).
    We already established that I use a phone instead of a watch. It's only a year or 2 old, actually. I require a "smart" dohickey for work and getting around.

Oh, this was a compliment? Reads like an express insult to me, (it is beyond implied).
    No it isn't an insult in this context. I also call much of what he does trolling and don't mean it in a negative way. I personally think he's brilliant at manipulating audiences and routinely say so. It's an art and not everyone can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Banned

Blog Entries
    We already established that I use a phone instead of a watch.
    LoL. When?

No it isn't an insult in this context.
    Quit trying to bull$#@! me, slick.

I personally think he's brilliant at manipulating.....
    Let me guess, you do not consider this an express or implied insult as well.

It's always the ones with the astronomical post counts that are the worst.

A Complete History Of John McCain Calling For War Around The World

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...r-around-world
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

John ‘Songbird’ McCain Exposed By Vietnam Vets And POW’s As A Liar And A Fraud

http://truthuncensored.net/john-song...d-fraud-video/

Veterans voice their disgust for John “Songbird” McCain who spilled his guts to get out of being tortured. There is evidence that McCain received ‘special’ medical treatment from a Soviet physician and other ‘considerations’ to avoid being tortured just so he could come home.

No one disputes that McCain was a Vietnam POW, he spent 5½ years in captivity in North Vietnam when he was shot down in his Skyhawk dive bomber on Oct. 26, 1967, and was taken prisoner with fractures in his right leg and both arms.

Despite the notoriety he received upon his return he has been the subject of damning articles, and criticism by other veterans, and for good reason. McCain has a lot to hide, and has gone to great length to keep what happened in Vietnam a secret.

He voted against a bill that was otherwise unanimously passed that would have released sealed records that would have revealed what happened in Vietnam, presumably because those records would have confirmed his dishonorable actions.

The severely wounded McCain was thrown on the back of a truck and hauled to the infamous Hanoi Hilton prison camp. Immediately, his captors began to interrogate him using sadistic methods they had perfected on hundreds of captured U.S. servicemen before him.

As they did with most prisoners of war, his interrogators demanded military information. When he refused, his guards kicked and pounded him mercilessly.

McCain admits that three to four days after he was captured, he promised the Vietnamese, “I’ll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital.”

McCain also admits that the Vietnamese rushed him to a hospital, but denies he was given “special medical treatment” because of his promise.

He claims he was given medical care normally unavailable to captured Americans only because the Vietnamese learned he was the son of Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., the soon-to-be commander of all U.S. forces in the Pacific including those fighting in Vietnam, Wayne Dupree reports.

The Vietnamese figured that because POW McCain’s father was of such high military rank that he was of royalty or the governing circle in the United States. Thereafter the communist bragged that they had captured “the crown prince” and treated him as a “special prisoner.”

Less than two weeks after McCain was taken to a hospital, Hanoi’s press began quoting him giving specific military information, including the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, numbers of U.S. pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight, information about location of rescue ships and the order of which his attack was supposed to take place.

There is also evidence that McCain received “special” medical treatment from a Soviet physician.

After he was out of the hospital, McCain continued cooperating with the North Vietnamese for a period of three years. He made radio broadcasts for the communists and met with foreign delegations, including the Cubans. He was interviewed by at least two North Vietnamese generals one of whom was Vietnam’s national hero, General Vo Nguyen Giap.

On June 4, 1969, a U.S. wire service story headlined “PW Songbird is Pilot Son of Admiral,” reported one of McCain’s radio broadcasts: “Hanoi has aired a broadcast in which the pilot son of the United States commander in the Pacific, Adm. John McCain, purportedly admits to having bombed civilian targets in North Vietnam and praises medical treatment he has received since being taken prisoner.

“The broadcast was beamed to American servicemen in South Vietnam as a part of a propaganda series attempting to counter charges by U.S. Defense Secretary Melvin Laird that American prisoners are being mistreated in North Vietnam.”

McCain says he violated the Code of Conduct only when the North Vietnamese brutally tortured him. He further claims that he was so distraught afterwards that he tried to commit suicide. He has never explained why his “aid to the enemy” continued for more than three years.

Even though there are no reports in the public record from other POWs who witnessed McCain’s claims of torture and heroics or his attempted suicide, the American media has accepted his version of events word for word, no questions asked.

Yet, the same press that transformed the admiral’s son into an “incredible war hero–an inspiration to all Americans,” vilified the two grunts.

Comparing the incidents surrounding the fates of three POWs,’ who collaborated with the enemy, makes one question why two faced possible execution for treason, while the third won acclaim as a hero fit to be President of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Um, folks, McCain may not be every libertarian's cup of tea, but he is a human being with family and friends who love him. The tacky comments are not cool. What happened to the nonaggressive principle?
    He drew first blood.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Um, folks, McCain may not be every libertarian's cup of tea, but he is a human being with family and friends who love him.
    I am free to question his humanity,, as I have seen little evidence.

I feel sorry for those that have been inflicted by his evil.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I was sleepy and cranky. I apologize.
    Last edited by Wooden Indian; 07-23-2017 at 09:12 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LoL. When?

Quit trying to bull$#@! me, slick.

Let me guess, you do not consider this an express or implied insult as well.

It's always the ones with the astronomical post counts that are the worst.
    Ugh, this is just plain awful even by webbernet standards and you should feel bad. You're like Ronin Truth except you didn't have to have a stroke to get this way.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Banned

Blog Entries
    Ugh, this is just plain awful even by webbernet standards and you should feel bad.
    Absolutely not. Calling someone manipulative or a bullshitter are both certainly express insults, (not even implied). So don't even act like you are the victim here of some great misunderstanding. You are blatantly lying in your posts.

In one post you cast clear insults, then in the next post you actually try to spell out that you did not make an insult.

So either you are lying, or just completely numb to what a lying little troll you have become.

Quote Originally Posted by woodenindian
    Dude's posts are so cringy.
    I don't give two squirts p about you.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-23-2017 at 12:32 AM.

Absolutely not. Calling someone manipulative or a bullshitter are both certainly express insults, (not even implied). So don't even act like you are the victim here of some great misunderstanding. You are blatantly lying in your posts.

In one post you cast clear insults, then in the next post you actually try to spell out that you did not make an insult.

So either you are lying, or just completely numb to what a lying little troll you have become.

I don't give two squirts p about you.
    Welcome to my ignore list.It is extremely rare a poster is so exceedingly bad that they make it to this list,so pat yourself on the back.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Welcome to my ignore list.It is extremely rare a poster is so exceedingly bad that they make it to this list,so pat yourself on the back.

Dude, you have 56,163 posts. I am sure you have added literally dozens if not hundreds of people to your ignore list all over the internet. I am sure every time you use the old cliche "welcome to my ignore list" too.

And what made you mad?

Because I called you out on your blatant lies. TWICE!

Oh, and I know you will read this. Because trolling online is clearly your life. You just have to know. You are addicted to the anger.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Ok, so this is crazy.

I just checked heavenly boy's profile and posts, and apparently, not five hours after a thread was started elsewhere about wristwatches, I posted about him not wearing wristwatch, not buying retail, etc etc.

I DID NOT SEE THAT THREAD OR READ IT FIRST.

BUT I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HIS PERSONALITY.

NAILED IT!
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-23-2017 at 12:49 AM.

He's retired, whether he's admitting it or not, the tumor is a Glioblastoma, even if they cut out the main chunk there are growing links of cells webbing out and digging in, McCain has been forced out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glioblastoma

Glioblastoma, also known as glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), is the most aggressive cancer that begins within the brain.[5] Initially, signs and symptoms of glioblastoma are non-specific.[1] They may include headaches, personality changes, nausea, and symptoms similar to those of a stroke.[1] Worsening of symptoms often is rapid.[2] This may progress to unconsciousness.[2]

Despite maximum treatment, the cancer usually recurs.[3] The most common length of survival following diagnosis is 12 to 15 months, with fewer than 3% to 5% of people surviving longer than five years.[2][3] Without treatment, survival is typically three months.[9] It is the most common cancer that begins within the brain and the second most common brain tumor, after meningioma.[5][10] About 3 per 100,000 people develop the disease a year.[3] It most often begins around 64 years of age and occurs more commonly in males than females.[2][3] Immunotherapy is being studied in glioblastoma with promising results.[11]
    FJB

How did this go from a discussion of compassion for a war criminal to wristwatches?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    How did this go from a discussion of compassion for a war criminal to wristwatches?
    The majick of the webbernets plus a line(or 4) of cocaine up UWDude's nose? #justguessing
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-23-2017 at 07:56 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Heavenly boy claimed Trump wrote the art of bullshitting. (but claimed it wasn't an insult) Which to me signaled he didn't like salesmen. So I called him out on the lie, and predicted his personality. I chose watches and sales because both are topics I know well. I also know the ignorance on the subjects. Turns out there was a thread about watches a few hours earlier in hot topics, (which I never read) that confirmed exactly what I wrote about Heavenly Boy. In short he knows nothing about sales, and quite simply, he just doesn't "get it". People that don't "get it" are haters. They hate success, they don't understand it, they don't understand sales (aka deal-making), and especially do not understand "frivolous" luxuries like watches. So they consider salespeople "bullshitters" and "manipulators" (two things he called Trump, while claiming not to be insulting trump, expressly or implied).

Quite frankly, a lot of the Trump hate here is nothing but success hate. (A lot of it is ideologically warranted, but there are quite a few, obviously poor people here who hate him just because he is rich, and does rich people things).
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-23-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Heavenly boy claimed Trump wrote the art of bullshitting. (but claimed it wasn't an insult) Which to me signaled he didn't like salesmen. So I called him out on the lie, and predicted his personality. I chose watches and sales because both are topics I know well. I also know the ignorance on the subjects. Turns out there was a thread about watches a few hours earlier in hot topics, (which I never read) that confirmed exactly what I wrote about Heavenly Boy. In short he knows nothing about sales, and quite simply, he just doesn't "get it". People that don't "get it" are haters. They hate success, they don't understand it, they don't understand sales (aka deal-making), and especially do not understand "frivolous" luxuries like watches. So they consider salespeople "bullshitters" and "manipulators" (two things he called Trump, while claiming not to be insulting trump, expressly or implied).

Quite frankly, a lot of the Trump hate here is nothing but success hate. (A lot of it is ideologically warranted, but there are quite a few, obviously poor people here who hate him just because he is rich, and does rich people things).
    No. The "Trump hate" as you call it has to do with certain principles held by many on this forum in regards to LIBERTY and a general disdain towards those here and in Washington that seek to undermine it.

You and your ilk, with what strangely appears to be the blessing of the moderators here, work tirelessly to promote that thug while chasing off those that stand against your agenda.

I apologize for what I said last night, based on the rep comment you left, it probably hurt your feelings, and that was wrong of me. But one thing you should know- you will not win. Your day in Trump sun will end, and those chickens will come home to roost. Yes, sir. The Devil will come a knocking and your zealous worship of an authoritarian liberal snake will cost you and those you love.

Good night.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    No. The "Trump hate" as you call it has to do with certain principles held by many on this forum in regards to LIBERTY and a general disdain towards those here and in Washington that seek to undermine it.
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    A lot of it is ideologically warranted, but there are quite a few, obviously poor people here who hate him just because he is rich, and does rich people things
    I apologize for what I said last night,
    No you don't.

based on the rep comment you left, it probably hurt your feelings,
    Hurt my feelings? I don't trust any sock puppets on this forum or their intentions one bit.
    and that was wrong of me.
    What the hell are you talking about?

But one thing you should know- you will not win. Your day in Trump sun will end, and those chickens will come home to roost. Yes, sir. The Devil will come a knocking and your zealous worship of an authoritarian liberal snake will cost you and those you love.
    You and your ilk, with what strangely appears to be the blessing of the moderators here, work tirelessly to promote that thug while chasing off those that stand against your agenda.
    I do not hide my agenda. I never have. I have stated I am pro-union (and I still am) I do not like racism or Islamophobia. (I Still don't), and yes, I Occupied Seattle for three months. Trump has turned many like me who was ready to embrace communism back to capitalism. In fact, I bet if Hillary had won, I would soon be unfurling a communist flag in my room. Not for the economic philosophy. I really don't care about the economic philosophies. But for the pure sake of a bloody revolution, without a care about what happens next.

This government, its corporate masters, its constant warmongering, and most importantly, its lying media, must be destroyed. That is my agenda.

I can not fight the government, for I have no army. I cannot fight the corporate masters, for I do not have the money. But i can fight the media, because I have a keyboard and a mind, and now, an ally in the white house. That is my agenda. It has been my main agenda my whole life, ever since I saw the lies of the media start with the first gulf war, back when I was quite young.

And not only will "I" win. I am winning. We are winning. The media is being destroyed. It's hapless shills everywhere have become jokes. Jokes are funny again, and PC, to quote Joe Rogan, "took a missile to the d***".

You can't tell me I "won't win" when I have already seen massive humiliation of the media. I already have won. It's a glorious time to be alive. I see a young generation rejecting socialism, embracing Trump, and laughing at liberal lunacy. I see feminism being shoved back right back to where it belongs, in angry college lesbian classrooms.

...and let's not forget. John McCain, this forum's obvious general election choice in 2008, has brain cancer. That's a win.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-24-2017 at 01:33 AM.

John McCain, this forum's obvious general election choice in 2008...
    What?

Some thieves on crosses facing their own fate are humbled, and some are not.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    What?
    Same response......????????
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Same response......????????
    clearly somebody that wasn't here for the many Baldwin vs Barr threads.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Some thieves on crosses facing their own fate are humbled, and some are not.
    Yeah. I have prayed for his repentance.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What?
    My advice-don't bother. The guy iscompletely unhinged. Based on his inability to grasp nuance and highly irrational, charged posts, I'll SWAG autism.

Banned

Blog Entries
    What?
    I remember it here. It's why I left. A ton of people were giving the old "McCain is better than Obama" Spiel (nobody was saying Obama is better than McCain). Racism was rampant. It's why I left for two years. I seem to remember the same sentiment about Romney.

I hope that the medical team really pull out all the stops to deliver standard care for Johnny.

My advice-don't bother. The guy is completely unhinged. Based on his inability to grasp nuance and highly irrational, charged posts, I'll SWAG autism.
    I tried but I just can't let that go unchallenged.

I remember it here. It's why I left. A ton of people were giving the old "McCain is better than Obama" Spiel (nobody was saying Obama is better than McCain). Racism was rampant. It's why I left for two years. I seem to remember the same sentiment about Romney.

What I remember is going to see Ron Paul in SC and sharing a hotel room with 6 other Ron Paul supporters that I had never even met until that day with 6 more in the room next to us.
    The Ron Paul food drive in SC
    The amazing Ron Paul Iowa speech
    The Ron Paul Air Force in Tampa
    Painting the town Ron
    Ron Paul Black ops
    Ron Paul record breaking fund raising events
    Ron Paul radio
    The Ron Paul speach in Tampa
    Ron Paul meeting us at the bar in Orlando
    The Jacksonville Ron Paul event
    The Ron Paul blimp
    The Ron Paul full page newspaper advertisment
    The Ron Paul letter writting campaings
    The Ron Paul sign waving events
    The neighborhood Ron Paul literature bombardments
    The Wanted Posters
    The Fred Tompson forums
    Flower bombs

I probably could go on if I thought more about it.

Most of these things were organized or were in someways brought into being through theses forums.

The one thing that I DON'T remember is John McCain EVER being this forums obvious general election choice.

You've got it backwards. There were a few people her saying Obama was better, but I can't recall anybody promoting McCain. And I recall things fairly well.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast