Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Target: Iran

The US Wants to Bring Back the Shah of Iran

[......]

Trump says that the Iran Deal is the worst deal in history. What the US wants is the old deal that it had with Iran from 1953 to 1979. That was the “Greatest Iran Deal in History”. The CIA already has their man ready. They have been grooming him since he was 17 years old.

He lives not far from the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. He is Reza Pahlavi, the Crown Prince of Iran. He is the last heir apparent to his father’s defunct Peacock Throne. He is waiting in the wings for the job opening for a new Shah of Iran.

Reza Pahlavi, Crown Prince of Iran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The US Wants to Bring Back the Shah of Iran

[......]

Trump says that the Iran Deal is the worst deal in history. What the US wants is the old deal that it had with Iran from 1953 to 1979. That was the “Greatest Iran Deal in History”. The CIA already has their man ready. They have been grooming him since he was 17 years old.

He lives not far from the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. He is Reza Pahlavi, the Crown Prince of Iran. He is the last heir apparent to his father’s defunct Peacock Throne. He is waiting in the wings for the job opening for a new Shah of Iran.

Reza Pahlavi, Crown Prince of Iran
    Does he have a male child?

It isn't a very good idea if he doesn't.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    State-controlled China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) has suspended investment in the giant South Pars gas field in Iran, following pressure from the United States and in an attempt to steer clear of U.S.-China tensions amid the ongoing trade talks, Reuters reported on Tuesday, quoting three Chinese state oil executives.
    “China sees the relationship with the U.S. as paramount over anything else. As a state-owned entity CNPC will stay clear of bringing any unwanted trouble into this relationship as the U.S. China trade talks are under way,” an official familiar with CNPC’s global strategy told Reuters.

More at: https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...-Pressure.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

India’s oil imports from Iran dropped to a one-year-low in November, plunging by 41 percent from October due to the U.S. sanctions, Reuters reported on Thursday, citing industry sources and ship-tracking data.

Iran also dropped to sixth place on India’s largest oil suppliers list, from fourth in October, losing market share to fellow OPEC members Saudi Arabia, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

In November, the month on which the U.S. sanctions snapped back, India’s oil imports from Iran averaged 276,000 bpd, a 41-percent plunge from October, as India had cut back significantly allocations for November amid uncertainties over who might be getting a U.S. waiver to continue importing oil from Iran.

India did get a waiver, alongside seven other Iranian oil customers, including the single biggest, China. The waivers allow those eight countries to continue Iranian oil imports at reduced volumes until early May next year. India’s allowed imports from Iran are about 300,000 bpd.

In November, Iran was only sixth among India’s top oil suppliers. Iraq and Saudi Arabia held the first two spots, while the UAE—sixth in October—moved up to third place, ousting Venezuela to fourth. Nigeria held onto its fifth position, but Iran moved from fourth in October to sixth in November, according to industry and ship-tracking data obtained by Reuters.

More at: https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...-November.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Japanese refiners will start buying Iranian crude oil in January, but will only continue buying until March to make sure they don’t get on the bad side of Washington in case the 180-day sanction waivers are not extended, S&P Global Platts reports, citing the head of the country’s Petroleum Association.
    "We aim to lift as much as possible over January-March to keep our hope for the next [period]," Takashi Tsukioka said.

More at: https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...ext-Month.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Russia’s largest oil producer Rosneft has decided to quit Iran and the possibility of US$30 billion worth of joint Russian-Iranian investments in oil and gas projects in the Islamic Republic, Russian business daily Vedomosti reports, quoting three sources close to Rosneft’s top management.

According to analysts who spoke to Vedomosti, Rosneft’s move to quit Iran is wise because risks were higher than rewards and Tehran hadn’t offered attractive terms for international investors anyway.
    Rosneft is not the only Russian company said to have quit projects in Iran due to the U.S. sanctions.
    Days before the U.S. sanctions on Iran’s oil snapped back, sources at Russia’s state-owned oil producer Zarubezhneft told Reuters that the company withdrew from Iran due to the sanctions.

Lukoil, Russia’s second-largest oil producer, said as early as in May that it was putting its plans to develop projects in Iran on hold, due to the U.S. sanctions.

More at: https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...vestments.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A Revolutionary Guards general, who headed a military base in a sensitive security area in northeastern Iran, died on Sunday after he accidentally shot himself in the head while cleaning his gun, the official news agency IRNA reported.The report identified the commander as General Qodratollah Mansouri, a veteran of the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/iran-guards-g...190759239.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Iran’s revenues from crude oil and oil products surged by 55 percent between March and October, the first seven months of the Iranian year, compared to the same period of the previous year, the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) reported on Monday, quoting data from the Central Bank of Iran.
    Between March and October, Iran’s oil exports revenues were helped by high volumes of exports early in the period—with Iran’s oil exports at record in April and May, and later on with the high oil prices in the late summer and early fall.
    Iranian crude oil and oil product revenues in the first four months of the Iranian year beginning March 21 until July 23 jumped by 60 percent on the year to reach the equivalent of US$9.9 billion, according to Iran’s central bank.
    After July, however, Iran’s oil exports started to drop noticeably as buyers were unwilling to commit amid uncertainties over whether anyone would be receiving a U.S. waiver to continue importing oil from Iran.

In early November, U.S. sanctions returned, and with them came waivers to eight key Iranian oil buyers to continue importing reduced volumes of Iranian oil until early May 2019.
    In October, with lack of certainty over U.S. waivers, crude oil exports from Iran to Asian countries—its biggest clients—sank to average 762,000 bpd, official customs data and shipping data reported by Reuters revealed. This was the lowest monthly average for Iranian crude oil exports to Asia in five years and a 56.4-percent decline on an annual basis.
    The U.S. sanctions have effectively removed around 1 million bpd of Iranian oil from the market, but Iran is still estimated to be exporting more than 1 million bpd of crude oil.

More at: https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oi...Sanctions.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    India will use five escrow accounts in Iranian banks to pay for deliveries of Iranian crude oil amid U.S. sanctions, Bloomberg reports, citing sources close to the situation. The accounts are in the name of state Indian lender UCO Bank.
    The payments will be made in Indian rupees in a bid to avoid punitive action from Washington, the sources also said. Also, the deposits are spread across five banks to reduce risk in case Washington decides to add more Iranian banks to its sanction list.
    “We already have 15 Iranian bank accounts, out of these five have come under secondary sanctions,” the managing director of UCO Bank said yesterday. He also said, however, the other 10 are still good to use for bilateral transactions.
    Iran, according to the Bloomberg sources, will use the money to cover the expenses of its diplomatic missions in India, and to buy essential goods.

More at: https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oi...inst-Iran.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Switzerland is close to launching a U.S.-approved payment mechanism that will allow Iran to purchase humanitarian goods, specifically food, medicine and medical devices, the Financial Times reported Dec. 19. It is unclear when the mechanism will be launched as there are ongoing discussions between U.S. authorities and firms from Switzerland and Iran.

Enabling a Swiss-led effort for an Iranian payment mechanism would allow the United States to oppose the EU-backed special purpose vehicle (SPV) more forcefully as Washington could argue that the Swiss channel covers humanitarian trade while the SPV allows for more extensive trade transactions.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...mechanism-iran

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Switzerland is close to launching a U.S.-approved payment mechanism that will allow Iran to purchase humanitarian goods, specifically food, medicine and medical devices, the Financial Times reported Dec. 19. It is unclear when the mechanism will be launched as there are ongoing discussions between U.S. authorities and firms from Switzerland and Iran.

Enabling a Swiss-led effort for an Iranian payment mechanism would allow the United States to oppose the EU-backed special purpose vehicle (SPV) more forcefully as Washington could argue that the Swiss channel covers humanitarian trade while the SPV allows for more extensive trade transactions.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...mechanism-iran
    in other words...
    "We'll kill all of your diabetics if you try and go around us...
    and it'll be YOUR fault."
    orange psychopathic thugs.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The United States has granted Iraq a 90-day waiver extension from Iran sanctions, allowing the country to continue importing much-needed Iranian natural gas and electricity, Agence France-Presse reported Dec. 20.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...iver-extension

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The United States has granted Iraq a 90-day waiver extension from Iran sanctions, allowing the country to continue importing much-needed Iranian natural gas and electricity, Agence France-Presse reported Dec. 20.
    More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...iver-extension
    how magnanimous.

A US aircraft carrier sailed into the Persian Gulf on Friday amid Iranian threats to close the Strait of Hormuz, the only sea passage from the Gulf to the open ocean and strategic waterway linking Middle East crude producers to crucial world markets.
    Some 30 Iranian Revolutionary Guard vessels fired rockets in the waters patrolled by a US aircraft carrier strike group led by USS John C. Stennis on Friday, the AP reported. At one point, one small ship launched what looked like a “commercial-grade” drone to film the US vessels, said the AP report, adding that journalists on the Stennis were also filming the Iranian boats.

“The Iranian craft drove in front of our ship and stopped, and tried to capture their own sort of picture of what was going on”, Capt. Randy Peck, the commanding officer of the Stennis, was cited by AP as saying. There were no immediate reports of the Stennis’ arrival in the Persian Gulf in Iranian media. The US Navy statement also noted that IRGC speedboats fired rockets that weren't pointed at American vessels.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...r-persian-gulf

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Iran is closer to achieving self-sufficiency in gasoline by raising its national production capacity to more than 100 million liters daily, Iranian media report.
    The increase will come from a capacity increase at the Persian Gulf Star refinery on the Persian Gulf, which is fed condensate from the giant South Pars gas field that Iran shares with Qatar.
    The Persian Gulf Star began operation in 2017, with a production capacity of 12 million liters of gasoline and diesel daily. Two expansion phases later, the refinery has a daily capacity of 360,000 barrels daily of condensate and 36 million liters of gasoline per day.
    The facility, billed to be the biggest condensate refinery in the Middle East, will, according to local media, immunize Iran from the grave effects of U.S. sanctions as it will enable it to export high-value products, which are in high demand especially in Asia.
    Iran is also investing in another refinery, Nagapattnam, located in India and operated by an Indian company. India is a key market for Iran, especially amid the sanctions, which would explain Tehran’s efforts to make its Indian buyers happy. The Economic Times reported earlier today Iran will shoulder a portion of the US$4-billion investment necessary to boost the facility’s annual processing capacity to nine million tons of crude. The operator of the Nagapattnam refinery is Chennai Petroleum.
    Speaking of India and its crude oil purchase arrangements with Iran amid U.S. sanctions, Indian media reported this week the government has exempted all payments for Iranian crude oil from taxes. The payments would be made in rupees to bank accounts in an Indian bank and although such transfers are subject to a 40-percent tax, these will be an exception.
    In exchange, according to the government, the National Iranian Oil Company, which will be the receiver of the payments, undertakes to not carry out any activity in India other than receiving the payments for the crude oil imports.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...Sanctions.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Iran’s Parliament Research Center is predicting negative growth for Iran in the current fiscal year that ends March 20 due to its falling exports, Radio Farda reported on Friday.
    The economic contraction could be as significant as 5.5 percent negative growth, the Research Center figures, with the best-case scenario ending with a 2.6 percent negative growth.
    The rosier scenario of the two assumes that Iran will see a 800,000 barrel per day loss in Iran’s crude oil exports. The bleaker view assumes Iran’s oil exports will dip by 1.6 million barrels per day.
    Beyond March 2019, when this fiscal year ends, the research center is predicting a 4.5 to 5.5 percent contraction.
    Iran’s oil exports have decreased despite Iran’s insistence that the U.S. sanctions levied against Iran in November would have no effect on its oil exports.
    But Iran’s oil exports have dropped, including in November 2018, the first month that the US sanctions were in force. November saw a several-hundred-thousand-barrel decline because although eight major importers of Iranian oil secured sanction waivers, they were not given until the last minute, Unsure if they would get a waiver or not, they tapered their call for Iranian oil for fear of violating the sanctions.
    While unofficial, Reuters reported that Iran’s exports to Asia recently fell to 660,000 barrels a day compared to 1.7 million barrels a day in 2017.

Iran’s total crude oil exports are likely somewhere between 1.3 million and 1.5 million barrels daily, down from roughly 2.7 million barrels per day pre-sanction.
    To mitigate the effects of the US sanctions on its oil exports, Iran is making a push to become self-sufficient with gasoline by increase its capacity to 100 million liters daily.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...s-Crumble.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Iran's powerful Expediency Council approved an anti-money laundering bill on Jan. 5, Reuters reported, citing the official Iranian state news agency, IRNA.

The debate over anti-money laundering legislation in Iran has pitted hard-liners against moderates. The Financial Action Task Force meets in February, and has given Iran a last chance to approve anti-money laundering legislation to avoid the reimposition of punitive countermeasures.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...ng-legislation

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Have you heard of "Restart"?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Notice the Lion in the symbol.

The lion of Judah?
    The lion of England?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Notice the Lion in the symbol.

The lion of Judah?
    The lion of England?
    Related?

A new group in Iraq called White Flag is coming under close scrutiny by U.S. intelligence agencies amid concerns the terrorist organization could become a regional successor to the Islamic State.

White Flag is an armed group operating in areas of northwestern and central Iraq since late last year and appears to be a union of Kurdish terrorists and former ISIS fighters, according to U.S. defense and military officials.
    "It's kind of a hodge-podge of people and a white flag with a lion on it is their emblem," said a military official familiar with the region.
    Little is known about the new organization and some reports from the region say White Flag has adopted the Islamic State jihadist ideology.
    But so far the group has not conducted suicide bombing attacks, a key ISIS terror tactic, and the lack of such attacks is raising suspicions White Flag may be a front group for Iraqi factions vying for power.
    The military official said intelligence on the group is sketchy but preliminary indications are it poses a threat to the areas of Iraq where it has operated. White Flag, however, does not currently have capabilities for conducting terror attacks outside the country.
    Estimates of numbers for White Flag members vary widely from as few as 100 terrorists to as many as 1,000.

More at: http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...-emerges-iraq/

The British Lion? Or The Lion of Judah? (Zionists) Or Both?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The lion of Judah?
    The lion of England?
    The official explanation for all of the lions in the coat of arms of Royal families, is the lion of Judah.

I think it's really the lion of Mithras.
    The Mithra cult orginates in Persia and was practiced by Aryans (Iranians).
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I thought that the lion in all these coat of arms of the aristocratic families is the Lion of Judah, but it looks like I was fooled again...
    See the winged lion of Mithras; also note the serpents, dragons.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6617651
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The official explanation for all of the lions in the coat of arms of Royal families, is the lion of Judah.

I think it's really the lion of Mithras.
    The Mithra cult orginates in Persia and was practiced by Aryans (Iranians).
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6617651
    Perhaps but I suspect the hand of Israel or the UK is inside this puppet.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Perhaps but I suspect the hand of Israel or the UK is inside this puppet.
    Why not the US,, CIA could have deep moles...
    Surviving members of SAVAK?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Why not the US,, CIA could have deep moles...
    Surviving members of SAVAK?
    Those are possible, it is likely that there are multiple parties involved but I am looking at the lion in the symbol and analyzing that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast