Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mpls cop shoots, kills Australian woman

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He'll get park service for a week, commuted to 1/2 day, be retired without pay (cough,,,,,that was for the news papers
    and family of victim, he'll get full , fat pension).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

City of Minneapolis agrees to pay a $20M settlement to the family of Justine Damond after the

City of Minneapolis agrees to pay a $20M settlement to the family of Justine Damond after the police officer who shot her is convicted of murder
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...slain-cop.html

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Sentenced to 12.5 years today -- his defense team had been asking that he serve one week a year centered around the victim's birthday

So , at least he'll serve a few years, in protective custody, with special treatment and benefits that the JustUs system will see to it that he gets

A veritable profit in post #18 stated this:

I'm cutting my emotional losses now by playing the odds.

Odds are that this foreigner (the woman) was an anti-gun, pro big government leftist who's first, and only, thoughts are to turn to government to solve or assist in every aspect of her life. Plus, she chose to live in the People's Republic of Minneapolis.

Therefore, I declare that we can put this in the enemy body count tally.

I could be all wrong.

But the odds are with me

A useless gash who is more dangerous dead than alive.

A former Minneapolis police officer was sentenced Friday to 12 years and six months in prison for the fatal shooting of an unarmed Australian woman who had been trying to report a crime.

Under Minnesota sentencing guidelines, second-degree manslaughter carries a penalty of 120-180 months, with the presumptive sentence of 150 months.
    The judge noted that third-degree murder calls for a 150-month sentence, but given it is a lesser offense, she did not impose a sentence for that crime.
    In addition to his imprisonment, Noor is now banned from using or possessing guns or explosives. He must pay a $6,000 fine and restitution yet to be determined, and provide a DNA sample.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/ex-cop-senten...171702597.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shot this woman on 15 July 2017.

Was not arrested until 20 March 2018.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Shot this woman on 15 July 2017.

Was not arrested until 20 March 2018.
    The colors are all wrong in this case.

The current case suits the agenda...

Neither case addresses the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    We have enough problems with local governments without bringing foreign mercenaries into our streets. Somalia, smh can't make this stuff up.
    Oh no, we need more like this...so say the open borders mob
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Lord knows I've tried, oh, how I have tried...tried to embrace the concept that my fellow man, regardless of who he is where he came from, all he wants is freedom and liberty and to live life in peace.

I've come to understand that this is infantile nonsense.

20 generations of my family have created, in the face of enormous hostility and incredible odds and unspeakable hardship, a culture of enlightenment and individual liberty and prosperity the likes of which the world has never seen before.

I will do what I can to prevent that from being handed over to hostile, alien cultures of sloth, of ignorance, of dependency and of servitude.

(And yes, I am well aware of the fact that, this work begins in my own backyard. Half a dozen "People of Wal Mart" pictures proves that point.)
    3 years later and I stand by it

Oh no, we need more like this...so say the open borders mob
    It's only bigots who stereotype immigrants. My TV and social media tells me that immigrants are only good. They are hard working, freedom loving, family oriented folks. Americans need to realize that immigrants are better than lazy, freedom hating Americans. If they don't agree I can generalize and confidently state that it is because Americans are overwhelmingly racist.

Kelly Thomas also got his head beat in, he was begging to breath but they did not let go. What we are witnessing is more of a police problem than a race problem

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Kelly Thomas also got his head beat in, he was begging to breath but they did not let go. What we are witnessing is more of a police problem than a race problem
    Of course it is but that's not the agenda being pushed and you're a racist if you say otherwise.

There's never enough reminders. Do not call the pigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guess who is getting out of prison sooner than you might think?

Ex-cop’s murder verdict reversed in Australian woman’s death
    Last edited by sparebulb; 09-15-2021 at 10:52 AM.

If only Justine Ruszczyk had had a Not-Reaching Pouch ...

Former Minneapolis police officer sentenced to 57 months in prison in deadly shooting of Australian woman
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mohamed...szczyk-damond/
    A former Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an unarmed woman in 2017 was sentenced to 57 months in prison on a lesser charge Thursday after his murder conviction was overturned earlier this year. Mohamed Noor was initially convicted of third-degree murder and manslaughter in the 2017 fatal shooting of Justine Ruszczyk Damond, a 40-year-old dual U.S.-Australian citizen and yoga teacher who was engaged to be married.

Last month, the Minnesota Supreme Court tossed out Noor's murder conviction and 12 1/2-year sentence, saying the third-degree murder statute doesn't fit the case. The justices said the charge can only apply when a defendant shows a "generalized indifference to human life," not when the conduct is directed at a particular person, as it was with Damond.
    Damond's parents, John Ruszczyk and Maryan Heffernan, also asked the judge to impose the longest sentence. In a statement read by prosecutors, they called Damond's death "utterly gratuitous" and said that the Minnesota Supreme Court's overturning of a "poorly written law" didn't change the jury's belief that Noor committed murder.
    The pundits won't cover this story since it does not fit any favorable political narrative for either party. A white man or white woman it does not matter to them since they gain nothing. The police could kill a multiple black celebrities and it will not matter in the long run. Sure cities will temporarily burn in that case and the Democrats will get more support out of it. In the end however end nothing will change.

The only way this will change if a multiple white elites are harmed or murdered by the police (I do not advocate that and obviously that will never happen) Since everything in this world is all about them and their feelings whether people realize it or not.

People will continue to be harmed and murdered by police since it is being falsely considered an unusual event which it is not. If the news media-pundits are not covering it, which they largely do not, then for the people it is not happening.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234