Thread: CIA Director Pompeo Admits Convincing Trump Over Disproven Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria

CIA Director Pompeo Admits Convincing Trump Over Disproven Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria

bombs away.

CIA Director Pompeo Admits Convincing Trump Over Disproven Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria

From his own mouth:
    I got a call from the President one afternoon back in April. He wanted to talk about some disturbing images that were coming in from Syria. I’m sure you saw many of them yourselves—scenes of innocent civilians writhing in agony, the apparent victims of a chemical weapons attack.

The President had a very direct message for me: Find out what happened. So we immediately assembled a crack team of Agency experts. They began piecing together the evidence, working closely with some outstanding partners from across the Intelligence Community.

The next day the President called his cabinet together. As we sat down, he turned to me and asked what we had learned. I told him that the IC had concluded that a chemical weapon had indeed been used in the attack, and that it had been launched by the Syrian regime.

The President paused a moment and said: Pompeo, are you sure? I’ll admit that the question took my breath away. But I knew how solid the evidence was, and I was able to look him in the eye and say, Mr. President, we have high confidence in our assessment.

The President never looked back. Based on the Intelligence Community’s judgment, he made one of the most consequential decisions of his young administration, launching a strike against the very airfield where the attack originated.

So I can assure you that when it comes to having the confidence of the Commander in Chief, CIA and the Intelligence Community are in great shape.

What Pompeo is admitting to is,
    at best, providing the President with faulty intelligence.
    However, we know from the Hersh leaks
    that the intelligence community was already well aware of the fact
    that the Syrian government did not commit a chemical weapons attack.

With that in mind, it appears that Pompeo has admitted to lying to Trump
    regarding the guilty party in Khan Sheikhoun and the existence of chemical weapons.
    and at the very least, he managed to create a paper trail that leads right to the door of the CIA.

Is anyone surprised?

It is their ability to announce the tragic massive fraud of Khan Sheikhoun
    while looking like the level heads and the good guys of the situation.
    Trump, of course, comes off looking like the lone assassin, the lone madman so eaten up with narcissism
    that he is putting the country at risk.

But while Trump is undeniably a narcissist
    and he is undeniably putting the country at risk,
    it is the fact that he is listening to and obeying the deep state apparatus that is the danger,
    not that he is ignoring them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

% possibily that Pompeo is being isolated by the deep state because he is a Trump ally?

False intelligence is not new.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    bombs away.
    We had known that someone had told Trump it was "high confidence" - and it turns out now it was Pompeo . . .
    Trump had to learn what false flags are and how the Middle East terrorists are notorious for them.
    Expecting the CIA to be fooled again, though.

Jan2017

What Pompeo and the CIA are expecting everyone to go along with is the line that "we can't tell you the evidence we have, because it would reveal our methods" bs

Two days afterwards the storyline comes out that they have some sort of audio evidence of Syrian soldiers at that base talking about using the nerve gas agent. That would have to be either from a satellite or a "listening-in" drone(?) or a some double-agent planted a bug on the Syrian base to listen old school spy style.

And then there's the report that the Syrian pilot of the Su-22 was dead within that week, from a car bomb. (convenient - no trace/no body)

It is going to be a historically reviewed topic certainly - Pompeo's conversation sounds like it was the morning of the cruise missile strike.
    Around 3pm Trump was on a AF One to meet the Chinese President at Mar a Lago (btw, $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000/month dues !) and they assembled in the war room for what will become an iconic historical photo-op (minus the UK Telegraph captioning)
    Sean Spicer seems to be thinking to himself "Now how in the hell am I going to explain this one ?"

Last edited by Jan2017; 07-18-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Jan2017

Rinse Pubis has his arm around his date for the evening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A plausible scenario is that al-Nusra was firing at the low flying and fast ( 1.7 Mach top speed ) Su-22 with a
    truck launched missile that they have used before.

The young girl and best witness while walking to Qu'ran lessons near the bakery where the sarin canister missile landed
    saw the plane swooping overhead and heard the boom but not exactly where the missile came from.

Jus' sayin'
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-19-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    [CENTER][URL="https://postimages.org/"]

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    nah - end of human civilization expected whether you care or not - jus' sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    The young girl and best witness while walking to Qu'ran lessons near the bakery where the sarin canister missile landed
    saw the plane swooping overhead and heard the boom but not exactly where the missile came from.

the mother $#@!ers in that mar a lago war room are not all in support of the cruise missile attack against syria su-22s
    on such haste-made shodding flimsy half-baked 'evidence' provided by pompeo's cia - take advantage of the rookie in sports is common too

the audio evidence is the little girls interview to a un investigator

this certainly was a formidable scare to the young muslim girl and key witness for justifying a cruise missile attack
    - her 8 yr old view prolly looks sometin' like at 0 ' 15 -ish

but a mach 17 jet does not make this tiny hole in the road at the intersection of the southwestern main town square in front of the bakery

does not make this
    edit jpg
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-20-2018 at 08:56 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

president of the usa having an effin' meeting with putin was the only move to make you piece of chit johnny mccain

it's called learning

Last edited by Jan2017; 07-20-2018 at 08:22 AM.