View Poll Results: Which Countries Meddled in the 2016 US Pres Election?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russia

5 38.46%
  • Saudi Arabia

9 69.23%
  • Israel

9 69.23%
  • UK

7 53.85%
  • Vatican City

8 61.54%
  • Other (specify)

6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which Countries Meddled in the 2016 US Pres Election?

Which Countries Meddled in the 2016 US Pres Election?

Private.

Vote.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-14-2017 at 02:12 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

All of the above, and vice versa (except the Vatican and Saudi Arabia, obviously). That's the norm in geopolitics.

I love the poll results, though, LOL. Russia has the fewest votes, though it's the one for which there's by far the strongest evidence.

The Trumpery is strong with these ones.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I love the poll results, though, LOL. Russia has the fewest votes, though it's the one for which there's by far the strongest evidence.
    Wrong. It is the one for which the mainstream media claims to have the most evidence, but since anybody with a brain doesn't trust the mainstream media that is the one that is the most doubtful.

Looks like Saud & Vatican are winning as I expected .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like Saud & Vatican are winning as I expected .
    There are a surprising number of hysterical anti-Catholics round here.

Lookout, there's a Jesuit under your bed!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The democratic party was the biggest hijacker of the election. They manipulated the general, and essentially stole the election away from weekend at Bernie Sanders. Comey was enemy number one during the election - they wanted his a$$ out.

Post election - Comey was wrongly fired LOL... Russians are trying to manipulate the election... Nobody remembers the democrats fking their own constituency out of a fair election.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Nobody remembers the democrats fking their own constituency out of a fair election.
    That would implicate them in the murder of Seth Rich

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    The democratic party was the biggest hijacker of the election. They manipulated the general, and essentially stole the election away from weekend at Bernie Sanders. Comey was enemy number one during the election - they wanted his a$$ out.

Post election - Comey was wrongly fired LOL... Russians are trying to manipulate the election... Nobody remembers the democrats fking their own constituency out of a fair election.
    + rep, exactly what I was going to post. What the Democrats did rose above anything any country did. I have noticed that the Democrats and the left are amazingly adept at accusing others of exactly what they are doing. The GOP doesn't quite have that move mastered yet - they are terrible in their own right, but it's different methods.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    + rep, exactly what I was going to post. What the Democrats did rose above anything any country did. I have noticed that the Democrats and the left are amazingly adept at accusing others of exactly what they are doing. The GOP doesn't quite have that move mastered yet - they are terrible in their own right, but it's different methods.
    That's written into their playbook. Do something dirty and immediately start pointing and blaming the opposition for doing what they just did.
    "The Patriarch"

Other: Who cares? I do not see how so-called "meddlers" did anything to persuade the American people to vote for Donald Trump. I do not know anyone who was influenced by anything other than the media, and mostly because they were mad at them.

I did not get one phone call from anyone because our home phone number is a cell phone we never answer. All the junk mail went right into recycling except for a mayoral candidate we liked.
    Last edited by euphemia; 07-14-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I say the Saudis need to pay for these sins .
    Do something Danke