Thread: Why my cousin is a snob and what thats tought me about the majority of liberals

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Why my cousin is a snob and what thats tought me about the majority of liberals

I used to look up to my cousin in my younger days but now I realise that she's a giant $#@!. Remember how I said I was on vacation? Well I had just got to my uncles house (Great guy btw gave me $200 just this day) two hours ago on Friday (upper middle class area, nice big house with two tvs, 2 laptops, lots of books inside a forest next to it with lots of deer yadda yadda yadda) and I was trying to have a decent conversation with her and then she brought up the "end of the Trudeau x Obama bromance" *blegh*.

I said I was more of a Bernier and Paul guy (Not in a gay way like her mind you). She was shocked and condescendingly questioned my political "wokeness" because she's 19 and I'm 16. I told her that she was lucky that she didn't have to live in a country run by an idiot who has made Canada the laughingstock of the world (Sweden runner up mind you) and has no real agenda in store other than existing to strip down in public and show off his six pack like some sort of demented liberal version of Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail.

Followed by me saying "Yeah Trump really pisses me off as well your not alone here but then again I dislike him because of his policies, not what he or the wall represents to you as a person he's decent in comparison to Trudeau at least" not yelling or being condescending or anything. Followed by her saying something around the lines of such while borderline crying "Your not a woman you can't understand what I'm going through. Everyday I feel unsafe when I go out into the world as an Indian women.(that can't be true) Islamophobia and hatred against women is on the rise because of Trump and thats not the kind of world I want I want my little sister to live in or my mom. This isn't what America's about."(She doesn't even wear a burka or is a muslim in fact. Nobody in our extended family is) .Then she asked about my unwoke un Hillary loving motivations "I just want to be left alone by with the money that I've earned when I get a job so I can buy as much comic books as I want, nice food like the kind you get to eat everyday and to raise a family in peace I don't need an elaborate excuse for why I believe what I do which is why I'm a libertarian" Followed by her calling me selfish surprise surprise (Not that she would understand because her family is practically rich compared to mine). Then Then my mom comes in she asks what we were talking about and surprise surprise, Alesha says "Just straightening him out""Not taking any crap from him". What the $#@! is her problem? Does she think shes chastising me or something?
    Last edited by Lamp; 07-13-2017 at 09:56 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I haven't been assaulted or discriminated against by the old couple eating their sandwiches at the Arby's we went to, the cashiers at the outlet malls and smoothie shop my uncle owns, or the guy who runs the comic book store I went twice over the week to. Go figure!
    Last edited by Lamp; 07-13-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    She even went so far as to say "When are these freaks going to leave our house" behind my back after that little incident. What the actual $#@!?

I have come to the conclusion that there is almost no point in talking politics to leftists. I enjoy it because it is so easy to refute EVERYTHING they say with logic and it's fun watching people get red faced. But every answer has something to do with racism, caring, not being able to understand because you aren't a member of some victim class, etc. There is nothing you can say to change their mind because their views are always based on sensibilities and feelings vs principles. Liberals are hateful people that will hate you for having differing views. They will think you are morally depraved for not wanting to run someone else's life the way they do.

Going through life a libertarian will basically be a constant reminder of how unthoughtful everyone else is about politics. And yet people always have strong opinions no matter how brain-dead they are.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 07-13-2017 at 09:58 PM.

I just ignore everyone and refuse to talk politics. They will never get it unless they get it on their own.

Libertarians are a vast minority in this country... hell, in this world. Very few people are going to be able to fully relate to this way of thinking. Hopefully in time this will change.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Political disagreement isn't snobbery.

Letting her opinion of anything affect you is foolish.

I don't agree with us being a minority. It's just that most people interested in politics - on BOTH SIDES of the left-right paradigm - are $#@!ing crybabies like Lamp's cousin.
    It's either boo-hoo my vagina my vagina I'm totally not less of a person despite all the objective evidence I'm giving you right the $#@! now,
    or boo-hoo scary brown people are yelling about Americans bombing them on the other side of the world so we need to bomb them.

You try to get a word in edgewise and the boo-hooing gets louder.

There are a lot of us. Ron Paul proved that. There are plenty of people out there who are willing to put aside the boo-hooing long enough to try to figure out what the truth is.

But Lamp, I wish I could say otherwise, but you get $#@!ing TIRED after a while. Eventually you think to yourself "Holy $#@!, if I'm going to see my cousin one more time in the whole rest of my life and NOT stab her in her stupid $#@!ing face, I have to just not talk politics with her ever again."

And she goes on a list. And that list gets really long. And eventually, it seems like everyone you know is on that list.

But they aren't. Not everyone. There is a remnant.

You do not know, and will never know, who the Remnant are, nor what they are doing or will do. Two things you do know, and no more: First, that they exist; second, that they will find you.

The remnant are all doing the exact same thing. They, too, all got $#@!ing sick of it and ready to stab their loved ones in the faces a long time ago.

And they're not going to voluntarily talk politics with you, because.... they don't want to feel like stabbing you in the face, either.

I wish I could say there is a way to organize us and get something done, but there doesn't seem to be. All I can say is, keep throwing out a signal once in a while.

Just yesterday, I posted a pic on Facebook with Murray Rothbard on it. And a guy I've known for 20 years, who grew up in New Jersey of all places, commented "Murray Rothbard! He's my man!"

I had no idea he even knew who Rothbard was. But he's a much better friend as a result.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Political disagreement isn't snobbery.

Letting her opinion of anything affect you is foolish.
    It was the part about her "straightening me out" as she put it and her saying to my uncle "when are these freaks going to get out of my house" after I said that.
    Last edited by Lamp; 07-14-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    It was the part about her "straightening me out" as she put it and her saying to my uncle "when are these freaks going to get out ofd my house" after I said that.
    Why do you let her opinions bother you?

Family or not from what you've typed she's not even capable of couching her position without emotion, roll your eyes and walk away from childish behavior.

FYI- anyone who uses 'woke' in a sentence is a complete idiot unless they're talking about being awakened from slumber, literally not figuratively, and even then they'd be showing off their publix-skool education and low-class upbringing.

One time when I was in Canada, I got into a discussion with the grocery store produce guy. I don't know how we got into a discussion on guns, but we sure did. He was fairly anti-gun. I asked him what he would do it someone broke into his house and he was unarmed. He said he could see my point. Maybe part of that was jut being polite, but I could actually see in the conversation where he actually got it. Perhaps he somewhat got it because he was a man, and men are more likely to understand this than women. Maybe it was because it was western Canada (Kelowna, British Columbia), and they are more gun friendly than eastern Canada.

I really think some views are just so dramatically shaped by tee vee and other nonsense that some of the reality does not even enter their mind.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-14-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I was in Michigan when I got into this argument yes.

Americans love to argue!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Well to be fair its just her. Nobody else in my family actually acts like this.

Kicking and screaming.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Americans love to argue!
    No they don't.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lower Michigan?

That's where trolls come from. (under the bridge)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Lower Michigan?

That's where trolls come from. (under the bridge)
    Lower Lower Michigan. Oakland County.

It's safer to talk about sports, but only just barely.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Americans love to argue!
    No we don't!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    No we don't!
    Yes, we do.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."