Thread: Chemotherapy Could Spread Cancer, Trigger More Aggressive Tumors

Chemotherapy Could Spread Cancer, Trigger More Aggressive Tumors

Chemotherapy can increase aggressivity in cancer, causing malignant cells to migrate and triggering more dangerous tumors — thereby also increasing the disease’s fatality — researchers in the United States found.
    Patients with breast cancer who opt for chemotherapy as treatment actually face a risk of metastasis, according to a new study, as Science reports,
    “The blood vessels of patients receiving chemotherapy drugs have more ‘entry points’ through which cancer cells can get into the blood flow and disperse throughout the body, scientists report today in Science Translational Medicine. In mice with breast cancer, chemotherapy shrinks the primary tumor but boosts the number of cancer cells in the lungs and circulating the body.”
    Although it appears chemo effectively shrinks primary tumors, the treatment ultimately triggers the spread of malignant cells, causing cancer to act aggressively and often, leading to the patient’s death.
    “It is thought the toxic medication switches on a repair mechanism in the body which ultimately allows tumours to grow back stronger. It also increases the number of ‘doorways’ on blood vessels which allow cancer to spread throughout the body,” the Telegraph reports.

More at: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/che...eading-tumors/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You post this now, but god forbid that you get diagnosed with a malignant cancer, are you telling me that you would refuse chemotherapy treatment? cos the other option is death cos cancer is one of those ailments that doesn't resolve itself. There are really no easy solutions when it comes to cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You post this now, but god forbid that you get diagnosed with a malignant cancer, are you telling me that you would refuse chemotherapy treatment? cos the other option is death cos cancer is one of those ailments that doesn't resolve itself. There are really no easy solutions choices when it comes to cancer.
    FIFY
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

You post this now, but god forbid that you get diagnosed with a malignant cancer, are you telling me that you would refuse chemotherapy treatment? cos the other option is death cos cancer is one of those ailments that doesn't resolve itself. There are really no easy solutions when it comes to cancer.
    There are many alternative methods of treatment if you do your homework, and even if there were not why would you object to me spreading new facts?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You post this now, but god forbid that you get diagnosed with a malignant cancer, are you telling me that you would refuse chemotherapy treatment?

My wife's friend was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She took an extremely high quality supplement from her home country of Philippines. She went back to the doctor and there was no trace of it. She went back a couple of years later and still no trace. The MD did not discourage her. He said, Whatever you are doing, then keep doing it.

I would never rule out any type of treatment. It would depend on a lot of factors. I stepped on a nail once and got a tetanus shot. I was bitten by a dog and got one. My wife (also from Philippines) was bitten by a nasty cat. She took the same supplement and all the symptoms subsided. By the way, we give our golden retriever type dog this supplement. He turns 21 years old (1996-present) this month.

For me, it just depends.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    My wife's friend was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She took an extremely high quality supplement from her home country of Philippines. She went back to the doctor and there was no trace of it. She went back a couple of years later and still no trace. The MD did not discourage her. He said, Whatever you are doing, then keep doing it.

I would never rule out any type of treatment. It would depend on a lot of factors. I stepped on a nail once and got a tetanus shot. I was bitten by a dog and got one. My wife (also from Philippines) was bitten by a nasty cat. She took the same supplement and all the symptoms subsided. By the way, we give our golden retriever type dog this supplement. He turns 21 years old (1996-present) this month.

For me, it just depends.
    To be fair, I don't think chemotherapy is ever recommended for thyroid cancer, my question is for cancers where chemotherapy is the number one option. But yea, I have heard stories where supplements has helped a bit with cancer. My dad took hormone therapy for his prostate cancer for many years before have a prostatectomy. It worked for him until it stopped working for him.

Wow, 21 dog years is how many human years? You should link to the supplement, maybe I should start taking it myself

Funny you should mention this...

I just found out a long time friend and shipmate of mine, who recently was diagnosed with an aggressive and advanced stage of lung cancer, died last week five days into his first chemo regime.

To make it even more tragic, his oldest daughter, stressed from the whole situation died two before him from a heart attack.

He was so sick and "out of it" from the chemo, that he was not even aware that it happened.

If I ever find myself in the same situation, may God grant me the courage to tell the medical establishment to go and $#@! themselves, if the choice is dying, or living out my last days in medically induced agony, bankrupting my family and then dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I just found out a long time friend and shipmate of mine, who recently was diagnosed with an aggressive and advanced stage of lung cancer, died last week five days into his first chemo regime.

To make it even more tragic, his oldest daughter, stressed from the whole situation died two before him from a heart attack.

He was so sick and "out of it" from the chemo, that he was not even aware that it happened.

If I ever find myself in the same situation, may God grant me the courage to tell the medical establishment to go and $#@! themselves, if the choice is dying, or living out my last days in medically induced agony, bankrupting my family and then dying.
    To be fair to the other side, I have taken care of lots of people who had chemotherapy and had their cancer go into remission. It is definitely not an easy decision to make cos there is not guarantee of success. In fact you could easily end up as the friend you talked about. The real kicker is to have the courage to make the right decision for you and your family when that time comes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would most definitely refuse.
    There is no spoon.

Tons of testimonies here of people healing their cancer through alternative treatments and radically changing their diet.

Also, I just posted this video the other day, but I'll post it again.

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Recent “scientific” research on 20 breast cancer patients shows that chemotherapy might cause cancer.
    Researchers from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the US have found indications that chemotherapy given before surgery increases the risk for metastasis in breast cancer victims.
    The researchers found elevated levels of Tumor MicroEnvironment of Metastasis (TMEM) in all the victims that had received chemotherapy prior to surgery.
    The researchers also found that the chemotherapy drug paclitaxel causes bone marrow cells with TIE2 receptors to move to tumours, which results in TMEM formation. When the TIE2 was blocked with drugs, the number of TMEM sites in chemotherapy-treated mice didn’t increase.

The researchers conclude that more research needs to be done to ascertain if chemotherapy drugs cause cancers to spread.
    In the meantime, it may be wise that doctors don’t prescribe chemotherapy before performing surgery on cancer patients: https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-...etastasis.html

Here is the link to the full report of the study, but you have to register to view the full report: http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/9/397/eaan0026

In the following images, the arrows show sites that promote cancer spreading inside breast tumours after poisoning with chemotherapy.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Chemotherapy can increase aggressivity in cancer, causing malignant cells to migrate and triggering more dangerous tumors — thereby also increasing the disease’s fatality — researchers in the United States found.
    Patients with breast cancer who opt for chemotherapy as treatment actually face a risk of metastasis, according to a new study, as Science reports,
    “The blood vessels of patients receiving chemotherapy drugs have more ‘entry points’ through which cancer cells can get into the blood flow and disperse throughout the body, scientists report today in Science Translational Medicine. In mice with breast cancer, chemotherapy shrinks the primary tumor but boosts the number of cancer cells in the lungs and circulating the body.”
    Although it appears chemo effectively shrinks primary tumors, the treatment ultimately triggers the spread of malignant cells, causing cancer to act aggressively and often, leading to the patient’s death.
    “It is thought the toxic medication switches on a repair mechanism in the body which ultimately allows tumours to grow back stronger. It also increases the number of ‘doorways’ on blood vessels which allow cancer to spread throughout the body,” the Telegraph reports.

More at: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/che...eading-tumors/
    One particular kind of cancer, and if you actually read the $#@!ing study they suggest there's a way to prevent it.

But we gotta grab headlines and spread scary crap all over the internetz!!!
    The researchers also determined that a drug called rebastinib can interfere with TMEM activity and help overcome the increased risk of cancer cell dissemination.

Annnnd someone will be along shortly to claim that this is actually a big lie fabricated to increase sales of rebastinib.
    Last edited by angelatc; 07-13-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There are many alternative methods of treatment if you do your homework, and even if there were not why would you object to me spreading new facts?
    Because you're only spreading half the facts to a bunch of conspiracy minded people that think spending weeks on Google "doing your own 'research' equates to having a medical degree.

Thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Because you're only spreading half the facts to a bunch of conspiracy minded people that think spending weeks on Google "doing your own 'research' equates to having a medical degree.

Thanks for asking!
    Thought you were against Big Gov.
    There is no spoon.

To be fair, I don't think chemotherapy is ever recommended for thyroid cancer, my question is for cancers where chemotherapy is the number one option. But yea, I have heard stories where supplements has helped a bit with cancer. My dad took hormone therapy for his prostate cancer for many years before have a prostatectomy. It worked for him until it stopped working for him.

Wow, 21 dog years is how many human years? You should link to the supplement, maybe I should start taking it myself

I made a thread about the supplement here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ne-I-am-Taking

Our dog is well over 100 in human years. He looks pretty good. I'll see if I can post a picture later.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I made a thread about the supplement here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ne-I-am-Taking

Our dog is well over 100 in human years. He looks pretty good. I'll see if I can post a picture later.
    Hmm. Multilevel marketing vitamins. Only $27 a bottle of 30 (plus $18 for shipping which brings it to $45 a bottle or $1.50 a pill). Not available in the US. But if they work for you, go for it.

What is Alliance in Motion?

Alliance in Motion Global is a multilevel marketing company based in the Philippines. The company was founded in 2006.
    https://supplementpolice.com/allianc...ura-ceuticals/

The price of C 24/7 varies from country to country. Most distributors seem to offer the following pricing options:

— Philippine Peso: 1,200 per box with free shipping (30 capsules, or a monthly supply)

— USD: $27, with an additional $18 for shipping (it has to ship from Asia, after all)

Alliance in Motion has locations in all of the following countries, and you can expect to find distributors across these countries as well:

— Philippines
    — Nigeria
    — Brunei
    — Singapore
    — Taiwan
    — Kuwait
    — UAE
    — Ghana
    You pay $265 USD to join Alliance in Motion (specific joining fee varies from country to country). That fee gives you 5 C 24/7 “Blister Packs” you can sell or give out as free trials.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-13-2017 at 08:02 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Hmm. Multilevel marketing vitamins.
    Nope. You don't have to join anything. And your prices from "Supplement Police" are totally wrong and nowhere near what you listed (I pay well under half of that). In fact, you are aiding and abetting a liar.

Most distributors seem to offer the following pricing options:

Translation: I never bothered to look and post the actual math, so I just made up something and used the word "seem" to cover myself. (See comment above about liars.)

Not available in the US.
    Wrong again. Quality means they're not sold at big box stores and chain drug stores. By the way, parent company is Nature's Way, Green Bay Wisconsin. Their parent company is Schwabe in Germany. Keep trying!

But if they work for you, go for it.
    They not only work, but they work very very well!
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-13-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

My choice is heroin for pain and get my affairs in order.

I will not put my family or myself through a protracted battle with cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    My choice is heroin for pain and get my affairs in order.

I will not put my family or myself through a protracted battle with cancer.
    Not a bad choice and if that's the one you make, more power to you.

I'll tell everyone some stories about some of my wife's patients who had cancer and whether they survived any length of time (we all die - no news there). She had a couple of patients who did not want conventional medicine so they went to Mexico for "alternative" treatment. One patient came back a year later and his cancer had spread to every organ in his body and there was nothing left but to load him up on drugs until he died. That's one fantastic part of modern medicine, you no longer have to die in pain. 100 years ago cancer patients died very slow and agonizing deaths. Not very pretty and nothing I'd wish on any of you. Some other patients had no change in their cancer which is a positive outcome (even though they eventually died from it). In my own case I had prostate cancer 5 years ago and opted for robotic surgery. I'm doing fine today and if I had chosen to do nothing (it is one of the options presented) I'd most likely be dead today.

So are there "alternative" treatments that work?? I think there are some promising ones. The issue is finding the right one for your particular cancer and hoping to God that you are not wasting precious time using these treatments. If the cancer continues to spread (that's what it does) you will eventually get to the point where no doctor will treat you because it's pointless. That's when you seek a good hospice provider to control your pain until you pass.

Want to try "alternatives"? Go ahead. Don't cry too hard if it doesn't work. You had a choice to make and you need to accept your outcome. When it comes time to pass to the spirit world go with courage accepting the outcome of your choices. Quite frankly I had decided when I went in for surgery that if I'd died, I was prepared and ready to go. Turns out that operating table deaths are so extremely rare that it shouldn't even go through your head. I think maybe 1 in 100k (I'm guessing here but it's very rare)...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

But it is the only way to treat it for thousands of patients... I don't trust such things at all. My uncle had cancer treatment in the clinic from http://www.rambamhospital.com and everything was really good for him and the therapy helped a lot. I don't believe that chemotherapy can spread cancer...
    Last edited by Davideer; 09-11-2017 at 03:51 AM.