Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Information on Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    And nothing will happen to anyone involved.

A big drama to keep you paying attention to stupid $#@! while society is dismantled under your noses. Young men are being turned into feminized basement dwellers, incapable of critical thought and self-sufficiency. Grandma and grandpa's life savings is being stolen back while they're slowly killed in retirement homes. You and your kids are being poisoned with GMOs to thin the herd as your useful life as debt slaves comes to an end. The cities are being turned into giant concentration camps.

But keep paying attention to Trump, cuz that's important. Your continued participation in the farce and failure to object is deemed your acceptance of the result.
    Doom and gloom. Please visit the Personal prosperity forum instead of whining here and getting everybody upset.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your failure to recognize the reality of the situation isn't my problem. Don't say you weren't warned.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    Your failure to recognize the reality of the situation isn't my problem. Don't say you weren't warned.
    Oh great leader. Your cynicism has fooled me into believing it is great wisdom. Please tell me how you plan to change all this!

Ok Nostradamus, are you being paid to post this $#@! or you are generally an unhappy person?

Banned

Blog Entries
    WOOOOWWW! FOR A SMOKING GUN... ....the media, which has BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS FOR SOMETHING THIS DAMNING... ...has suddenly got a little quiet!

Why?

In a nutshell, this lawyer Trump Jr. met with.... ..to get dirt about How Russia was colluding ON BEHALF OF THE DNC..... ...has been exposed as a set-up. Her and Goldstone were both big Hillary fans.

By the way, she, (Veselnitskaya) does not speak English, so she had a translator with her. It is already pretty well known who the translator was.

But more interesting, Veselnitskaya's visa had expired, but the Obama administration gave her an emergency hold over, under Loretta Lynch.

A lawyer in the US who doesn't speak English, gets an emergency visa hold over?

Notice the press is backing off this one?

Now we have the meeting, that was set up, to get the FISA warrant. (notice the strange wording in the email, how it is lawyer-talk, using a fake Russian position, and saying it is related to the governments desire to help Putin, although the information was supposed to be about Russia colluding with Clinton?)

Big, BIG question is, did Jr. sniff out the set-up? If not, opportunity missed, but no big loss. There is still plenty of information and REAL evidence going around Sessions office right now about what a "sick guy!" Obama is.

If Trump jr. did sniff out the set-up, however, the nuclear weapon is gift wrapped and sitting under the DNC's Christmas tree.

Anyways... ..expect the media to drop this story now, and hope you forget all about it.

See, the media is going to win the hearsay, rumor and innuendo game. They have been putting up smoke everywhere and insisting there is a fire somewhere.

But just like the elections, Trump is going to win the reality. And America will see behind the smoke was nothing but mirrors.
    I posted this for a reason, devil21.

See, there have been some shocks to people's perceptions of reality. A big one was Nov 8. Another one was May 9th.

Bigger ones are coming.

NPR kept reporting all day today that it was a Russian "government" lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    What does "Kremlin connected" mean in this case?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    NPR kept reporting all day today that it was a Russian "government" lawyer.
    A Russian defense attorney... who hates Trump and Putin.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Ok Nostradamus, are you being paid to post this $#@! or you are generally an unhappy person?
    It is noted who keeps these MSM fueled threads continually bumped. Also noted who has Jerry Springer avatars. Some of you just aren't very slick about your jobs to those with a trained eye. I remember when you had an Auschwitz avatar but then thought that was too blatant even and quickly changed it.

Do I detect some post sliding? Seems so.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-14-2017 at 02:05 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    Do I detect some post sliding?
    Don't flatter yourself. Your post wasn't worth sliding.
    It is noted who keeps these MSM fueled threads continually bumped
    Don't forget to pen your own name in, there devil21.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. Your post wasn't worth sliding.
    Then you won't mind if I repost it then.

A big drama to keep you paying attention to stupid $#@! while society is dismantled under your noses. Young men are being turned into feminized basement dwellers, incapable of critical thought and self-sufficiency. Grandma and grandpa's life savings is being stolen back while they're slowly killed in retirement homes. You and your kids are being poisoned with GMOs to thin the herd as your useful life as debt slaves comes to an end. The cities are being turned into giant concentration camps.

But keep paying attention to Trump, cuz that's important. Your continued participation in the farce and failure to object is deemed your acceptance of the result.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Then you won't mind if I repost it then.

and you won't mind if I repost this then:

WOOOOWWW! FOR A SMOKING GUN... ....the media, which has BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS FOR SOMETHING THIS DAMNING... ...has suddenly got a little quiet!

Why?

In a nutshell, this lawyer Trump Jr. met with.... ..to get dirt about How Russia was colluding ON BEHALF OF THE DNC..... ...has been exposed as a set-up. Her and Goldstone were both big Hillary fans.

By the way, she, (Veselnitskaya) does not speak English, so she had a translator with her. It is already pretty well known who the translator was.

But more interesting, Veselnitskaya's visa had expired, but the Obama administration gave her an emergency hold over, under Loretta Lynch.

A lawyer in the US who doesn't speak English, gets an emergency visa hold over?

Notice the press is backing off this one?

Now we have the meeting, that was set up, to get the FISA warrant. (notice the strange wording in the email, how it is lawyer-talk, using a fake Russian position, and saying it is related to the governments desire to help Putin, although the information was supposed to be about Russia colluding with Clinton?)

Big, BIG question is, did Jr. sniff out the set-up? If not, opportunity missed, but no big loss. There is still plenty of information and REAL evidence going around Sessions office right now about what a "sick guy!" Obama is.

If Trump jr. did sniff out the set-up, however, the nuclear weapon is gift wrapped and sitting under the DNC's Christmas tree.

Anyways... ..expect the media to drop this story now, and hope you forget all about it.

See, the media is going to win the hearsay, rumor and innuendo game. They have been putting up smoke everywhere and insisting there is a fire somewhere.

But just like the elections, Trump is going to win the reality. And America will see behind the smoke was nothing but mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why are Democrats so afraid of the TRUTH?
    Sometimes this stuff sticks. Worth a try I suppose. But there is risk of blow back.

Sometimes this stuff sticks. Worth a try I suppose. But there is risk of blow back.
    LOL you're waaaaay too obvious, quoting random posts from pages ago with pointless replies. Post sliding 101.

It is already pretty well known who the translator was.
    Who was the translator?

Who was the translator?
    And he keeps on goin'!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL you're waaaaay too obvious, quoting random posts from pages ago with pointless replies. Post sliding 101.
    I am embarrassed to admit I posted without reading very much of the thread.

And he keeps on goin'!
    Didn't read thread much. I need to be slapped.

I am embarrassed to admit I posted without reading very much of the thread.
    You should be embarrassed. Your post sliding isn't even subtle.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Your cynicism is getting the better of you.

I didn't include your ninja edit of addition of the same thing you have posted three times, not because I am post sliding, but because I don't feel like rewarding your thread spamming. (which I must note ironically it is keeping this MSM fueled thread continually bumped).

Banned

Blog Entries
    Who was the translator?
    He may become famous, he may not. Hard to say, and nobody is completely sure right now who it is, but it certainly is not a household name.

Basically Veselnitskaya worked on what Magnitsky was working on, which started the American sanctions. (Magnistky uncovered some $230 Million in Russian corruption, then died in police custody). It is assumed her translator was another lawyer who worked on that case, and a couple others with her, including one with Preet Bharara, (who was fired by trump, then hired by Meuller for the Russia collusion investigation).

Get it? Because nothing ever happens to CLUB MEMBERS. It's all a $#@!ing play to keep you distracted while they loot the entire country of everything of value and treat you and yours as mere resources to be exploited.

Lock her up? Naa, the Clintons are good people! Only 50 or so dead people directly connected to their drug empire. Minor compared to the dead Iraqis, dead Syrians, dead Yemenis and dead Palestinians so no biggie, right? Trump, President of the United States, his family is thick as thieves with NY jewish mafia going back 80 years and partys with the Clintons and dines with the NY Cardinal between them. Nothing will happen to any of them because they all appoint each other to power positions and laugh at all the little people thinking "Lock her up" meant anything other than a stupid campaign slogan. And now some even more stupid story about Jr. and some bubble-headed T&A Russian attorney meeting for a shorter period than it takes me to $#@! and shower. Get $#@!in' real.

You want some "light"? There, the devil just gave it to you. You're enlightened. You're welcome. And what pisses me off the most is you people aren't even good at it. Sloppy, obvious and lack any sort of artful touch. OTOH, what shills participating in this charade fail to realize that when the hammer comes down YOU are the first to be eliminated because you know too much. Read a history book, jesus. You're setting the stage for your own demise.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-14-2017 at 02:46 AM.

I searched the internets for the meaning of post sliding but couldn't find anything.
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-14-2017 at 02:34 AM.

I agree with all of these statements. I only said that sometimes mudslinging works in the war of politics but that sometimes it backfires.
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-14-2017 at 02:52 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries

Get it? Because nothing ever happens to CLUB MEMBERS. It's all a $#@!ing play to keep you distracted while they loot the entire country of everything of value and treat you and yours as mere resources to be exploited.

Lock her up? Naa, the Clintons are good people! Only 50 or so dead people directly connected to their drug empire. Minor compared to the dead Iraqis, dead Syrians, dead Yemenis and dead Palestinians so no biggie, right? Trump, President of the United States, his family is thick as thieves with NY jewish mafia going back 80 years and partys with the Clintons and dines with the NY Cardinal between them. Nothing will happen to any of them because they all appoint each other to power positions and laugh at all the little people thinking "Lock her up" meant anything other than a stupid campaign slogan. And now some even more stupid story about Jr. and some bubble-headed T&A Russian attorney meeting for a shorter period than it takes me to $#@! and shower. Get $#@!in' real.

You want some "light"? There, the devil just gave it to you. You're enlightened. You're welcome. And what pisses me off the most is you people aren't even good at it. Sloppy, obvious and lack any sort of artful touch.
    Somebody wants attention.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Somebody wants attention.
    In the meantime, the MSM, one of the greatest enemies of the people of the world for the past 30 years... ...is on it's knees, about to be destroyed.

While devil21 tries to convince you nothing is happening. You can see with your own eyes at least the media being destroyed.

Will there also be convictions, shackles and jumpsuits? I don't know. But the media is not going to live through this and come out as anything more than a reality tv show. Nobody will believe anything it says by the time Trump is done give them the beating of a lifetime. And you can take that to the bank.

In the meantime, the MSM, one of the greatest enemies of the people of the world for the past 30 years... ...is on it's knees, about to be destroyed.

While devil21 tries to convince you nothing is happening. You can see with your own eyes at least the media being destroyed.

Will there also be convictions, shackles and jumpsuits? I don't know. But the media is not going to live through this and come out as anything more than a reality tv show. Nobody will believe anything it says by the time Trump is done give them the beating of a lifetime. And you can take that to the bank.
    I'm sure they'll cry into their million dollar paychecks over it. A lot is happening to the average family. But you're right that nothing will happen to the criminals.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-14-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I'm sure they'll cry into their million dollar paychecks over it.
    I don't care what they do with their money. They can cry in it, they can have sex with three babes at once in it. I don't care. All I care is their influence on mass thought ends. And it is ending. This Russia thing will be their ultimate demise. The election predictions being 100% wrong was the first wake up call to the American public that something was not right. This Russia thing will probably be dragged out until early 2018, but it will NEVER make it to 2020. There simply isn't even enough circumstantial evidence for that. It is a total dead end, because it is simply NOT TRUE.

I don't care what they do with their money. They can cry in it, they can have sex with three babes at once in it. I don't care. All I care is their influence on mass thought ends. And it is ending. This Russia thing will be their ultimate demise. The election predictions being 100% wrong was the first wake up call to the American public that something was not right. This Russia thing will probably be dragged out until early 2018, but it will NEVER make it to 2020. There simply isn't even enough circumstantial evidence for that. It is a total dead end, because it is simply NOT TRUE.
    The Russia $#@! that they created will be their demise? Shocker! That's called the Hegelian Dialectic and of course the solution will be censored, openly state-controlled media to save you from fake news. Have you learned NOTHING since 2010???

Here's what "election predictions" are worth:

[img]https://static01.********/images/promos/politics/blog/20081016smith.533.jpg[/img]

Last edited by devil21; 07-14-2017 at 03:25 AM.

The media learned no lessons from being exposed for their FAKE NEWS during the 2016 election cycle. They waited about two days and then doubled down. I hope you are right but I don't see a flap over a 20 minute meeting topping the U.S. Presidential election bias for the demise of the MSM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast