Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never date a woman who takes one of these drugs

Never date a woman who takes one of these drugs

http://www.returnofkings.com/76872/n...cription-drugs

One out of every four—that’s how many women in America are on some type of antidepressant. How many of the remaining 75 percent should be on meds, but aren’t for any number of reasons, is anyone’s guess. Judging by how crazy and delusional most women are nowadays, it’s probably a pretty sizable percentage. Especially for women under the age of 30.

What’s more: a recent study out of Canada reveals that pregnant women taking the most common form of antidepressants—Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, or SSRIs—increase their risk of having a child born on the autism spectrum by 87 percent. Eighty-seven percent! To say that is completely ridiculous would be a massive understatement. One would like to think these women feel ashamed of themselves for producing an entire generation of little “Rain Mans,” but they’re most likely too drugged up feel anything at all—never mind shame.

It’s scary as hell out there, gentlemen. Even scarier is the fact that a lot of the women taking these drugs seem to have their acts together. I mean, we all expect the 250 pound piece of $#@! with the weird hair, Tumblr account, and see-through earlobes who breathes like a dehydrated Saint Bernard whenever she traverses a Golden Corral parking lot to be on antidepressants—it’s a given. She’s an unlovable loser who has no friends and no prospects. This article won’t focus on women like this at all because nobody wants to $#@! them, talk about them, talk to them, look at them, or even think about them.

The sole focus of this article will be on the stealth losers: the women who are generally attractive, successful, and have everything that feminism says should make them happy, yet are miserable to the point that they have to pop pills like a high school kid pops zits just to stay sane.

If you haven’t dated a woman like this yet, then it’s only a matter of time before you stumble upon one. They’re very common, and it’s important as a single man entering 2016 to have—at a minimum—a rudimentary understanding of the crap these women are putting into their systems just to appear normal and make it through the day. But first, let’s start with a few target rich locations for gathering your intelligence.

When you’re at a woman’s place on your first or second visit, excuse yourself to the bathroom and take a look around her medicine cabinet. If you’re a pussy and you’re saying to yourself, “I would never disrespect someone’s privacy like that!” then you need to adjust your attitude. Women aren’t in the business of helping you, they’re in the business helping themselves.They’re not going to give you the answers. Crazy women don’t think they’re crazy, sluts don’t think they’re slutty, and losers don’t think they’re losing—it’s on you to figure all of that out on your own and act accordingly.

You’re never going to hear a woman say: “I would make a terrible girlfriend and an even worse wife or mother: you should avoid me like a fresh pile of dog $#@! because I’m going to make your life completely miserable if you get serious with me.” Candor is not in a woman’s best interests, so you should never expect it.

And this is why you should view snooping around as your privilege. If a woman has worked her way into your life in some capacity, then you owe it to yourself to find out absolutely everything you can about her. That means if the opportunity presents itself, you should always take a peak at her personal effects: phone, laptop, tablet, purse, closet—whatever. Nothing is off limits when it comes to your pursuit of the truth, and a woman’s medicine cabinet is no exception. It is your responsibility to find out who she really is as a person, not who she wants you to believe she is. If that means you have to play Sherlock Holmes, then so $#@!ing be it.

Naturally, women aren’t going to be very pleased or impressed if they catch you playing amateur DEA agent. “Why don’t you trust me you $#@!ing jerk?!” said the pill popping psycho who’s hellbent on keeping her issues a secret from you. Because unless her name is “Mom,” then her ass isn’t to be trusted, that’s why. On the rare occasions when I’ve been busted snooping around, and a woman has asked me why I don’t trust her, I’ve always answered nonchalantly with, “Because you’re not trustworthy,” while sporting a dismissive grin coupled with a zero-$#@!s-given shoulder shrug.

Women say they value honesty, so in this situation, I give it to them (what I’m really giving them is maximum drama). And surprisingly enough, despite being offended and losing their $#@!, they’ve never “dumped” for me for my actions. Sure, they huffed and puffed and said a bunch of nonsense, but they eventually calmed down and asked what they can do to earn my trust.

If you handle things properly, and can talk your way out of a jam using humor and playing to a woman’s emotions, then you don’t have anything to worry about. With that said: look in the bitch’s medicine cabinet and search for drugs. To hell with what she thinks of it and never apologize if you get caught.

I’ve found just as many prescription bottles in nightstands as I have in medicine cabinets. A lot of these losers start popping pills before they take their morning piss; it’s the first thing they do when they wake up. So for convenience purposes, a woman might keep her drugs close to her bed. The best time to get down to business and start gathering your intel is when she’s taking a shower or cleaning up after sex.

Purses And Handbags
    You’ll need a little bit of time to inspect these items—at least five to ten minutes—so make sure your girl is side-tracked or busy doing something when you go snooping around. A lot of women will keep a “universal” pill bottle in their purses. At first glance, it will appear to be an innocuous over-the-counter container for something like Ibuprofin or Midol. But contained within will be a miniature CVS with everything from heavy hitting pain killers and anti-psychotic meds to birth control pills or vitamins. You should also look for written Rx forms for refills in her wallet or stuffed in the various hidden pockets of her purse.

Glove Compartments And Center Consoles
    You would be surprised by how many Ziploc baggies full of pills women keep hidden in their cars. Most women are scatter-brained (especially druggies), and as a consequence they will keep a small supply of meds stashed away in their cars as a back-up just in case they forget to take them at home.

If you’re out and about with a woman while she’s running some errands, simply wait in her car while she heads into a store, and then begin your investigation. Since these medications won’t be labeled in most cases, you’ll need to become familiar with what they look like.

Without further delay, here are ten common drugs women take that should be a huge red flag when it comes to dating them…

*********** Full list at the link. **********

Here's a sample;

A fan favorite amongst the mentally ill crowd, Zoloft is designed to treat OCD, PTSD, and every man’s favorite—Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD). For the unfamiliar, PMDD is PMS on steroids. If you’ve ever dated a woman who turns into an insufferable $#@! when she’s on her period, then just wait until you come across one with this PMDD nonsense. Per WebMD, here’s the list of things you get to look forward to when you encounter such a woman:

Mood swings
    Depressed mood or feelings of hopelessness
    Marked anger, increased interpersonal conflicts
    Tension and anxiety
    Irritability
    Decreased interest in usual activities
    Difficulty concentrating
    Fatigue
    Change in appetite
    Feeling out of control or overwhelmed
    Sleep problems
    Physical problems, such as bloating, breast tenderness, swelling, headaches, joint or muscle pain.
    Being a $#@!
    That’s sounds like lot of bull$#@! to put up with just for some pussy, doesn’t it? I thought so, too. So whenever you see that little sky blue, light green, or off-white colored pill with “Zoloft” displayed on it—run.

*******One more and you gotta click. ******

Most likely named after a syphilitic stripper who took part in the drug’s initial trial phases, Celexa is an antidepressant that is used to treat major depressive episodes and panic disorders. The pills are very basic looking, and blend in easily with other medications, so make sure to keep an eye out for letters “FP” when conducting your searches.

As a little reminder, think of “FP” as standing for “$#@!ing Police,” because that’s exactly who will be showing up on your doorstep if your Celexa-popping psycho girlfriend gets pissed-off at you for some reason.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Being a $#@!
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and without looking guess the author isn't a medical professional, but is an infinitely bigger $#@! than any woman forced to stoop low enough date him could ever possibly be. #AMIRITE?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and without looking guess the author isn't a medical professional, but is an infinitely bigger $#@! than any woman forced to stoop low enough date him could ever possibly be. #AMIRITE?
    Wouldn't know......

But how is a woman forced to date?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Wouldn't know......

But how is a woman forced to date?

The best advise I can give for any person that is prescribed medication is to find out what type of withdrawal symptoms happen if you want to stop the medication. Also find out if you can just stop taking them cold turkey. People start taking a medication today and take if for a couple of months. If they stop taking it they go bat$#@! crazy. Who wants to be on a medication that you cannot get off of?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The best advise I can give for any person that is prescribed medication is to find out what type of withdrawal symptoms happen if you want to stop the medication. Also find out if you can just stop taking them cold turkey. People start taking a medication today and take if for a couple of months. If they stop taking it they go bat$#@! crazy. Who wants to be on a medication that you cannot get off of?
    The more important question is who wants you on meds you can't get off of............And why?

Full medical disclosure for public companies' executives, VP level and above, including the Government. We need to make sure we are not run by a bunch of crazies. There also will be a regular drug test.
    Last edited by timosman; 07-09-2017 at 08:07 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How to tell your partner about your drug addiction problem? Being addicted to drug and alcohol can cause problems in our life, our partner life and our relationship. Will our loved ones choose us over drugs or alcohol?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I just figured this guy is in his twenties .Probably lives in a large city . Anyway , if you are 25 and cannot find people to date who are not taking mind altering prescriptions then you are not looking in the right places .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I just figured this guy is in his twenties .Probably lives in a large city . Anyway , if you are 25 and cannot find people to date who are not taking mind altering prescriptions then you are not looking in the right places .
    The point of the article is that they are taking the mind altering drugs to make themselves appear normal enough to date.
    It is a practical overview of how to get to the truth of their drug habits, where you otherwise wouldn't be able to.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Naturally, women aren’t going to be very pleased or impressed if they catch you playing amateur DEA agent. “Why don’t you trust me you $#@!ing jerk?!” said the pill popping psycho who’s hellbent on keeping her issues a secret from you. Because unless her name is “Mom,” then her ass isn’t to be trusted, that’s why. On the rare occasions when I’ve been busted snooping around, and a woman has asked me why I don’t trust her, I’ve always answered nonchalantly with, “Because you’re not trustworthy,” while sporting a dismissive grin coupled with a zero-$#@!s-given shoulder shrug.

This is 100% packed with win.

Relationships are two-way streets and women don't immediately deserve trust just because they have vaginas. If anything it's the exact opposite.

Young men will do crazy things to sleep with a woman - and that includes trusting her long before any such trust has been earned. I don't really think couples should be sleeping together before that trust is earned, but if they are, men should withhold that trust, because women are just as frequently betraying men.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    The point of the article is that they are taking the mind altering drugs to make themselves appear normal enough to date.
    It is a practical overview of how to get to the truth of their drug habits, where you otherwise wouldn't be able to.
    maybe I missed it, but I don't think he mentioned BC pills. my own experience is that BC pills make women crazy, one you might dismiss as nuts, might be a good catch if you get her off those.

Relationships are two-way streets and women don't immediately deserve trust just because they have vaginas. If anything it's the exact opposite.

Young men will do crazy things to sleep with a woman - and that includes trusting her long before any such trust has been earned. I don't really think couples should be sleeping together before that trust is earned, but if they are, men should withhold that trust, because women are just as frequently betraying men.
    The stats say men cheat at twice the rate.

As a little reminder, think of “FP” as standing for “$#@!ing Police,” because that’s exactly who will be showing up on your doorstep if your Celexa-popping psycho girlfriend gets pissed-off at you for some reason.
    That's gold right there.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clicked through on OP's bio.

A.V. Yader

A.V. Yader flies jets for cash, writes at Return Of Kings for pleasure, and dates American women for pain. He's a stone-cold realist, but one who manages to keep a smile on his face despite the insanity that surrounds him. He's well traveled and aspires to start a family and live a quiet life abroad someday.
    Danke?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's gold right there.
    Danger Zone on the Hot vs. Crazy matrix @1:45

What about 2 or 3
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The stats say men cheat at twice the rate.
    I didn't say anything about cheating.

I've never been cheated on, but I've had women tell me that everything she said over the last year was a lie, that the relationship never meant anything, and that she's moving on, more times than I care to try to count.

I didn't say anything about cheating.

I've never been cheated on, but I've had women tell me that everything she said over the last year was a lie, that the relationship never meant anything, and that she's moving on, more times than I care to try to count.
    You might be in denial.

A.V. Yader
    Cute.

Personally, I would use the handle Jack Meioff, I.P. Freely, or Emerson Biggins for my op-ed.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Anyway , if you are 25 and cannot find people to date who are not taking mind altering prescriptions then you are not looking in the right places .
    In our messed up, hosed society, good girls grow on no common tree.

Bitterness. A very attractive quality in men.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't bother to look. I would advise and plead with women to never date a man who routinely reads returnofkings. It's at least as bad and bitter as hardcore liberal feminism. I mean who would want to be in a relationship with someone who thinks your sex is basically of the devil?

Not trying to be mean to either group but come on, there are normal, good hearted men and women why not date them?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I imagine not. Also it's not masculine. A man moves on and laughs at the past.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Clicked through on OP's bio.
    A.V. Yader flies jets for cash, writes at Return Of Kings for pleasure, and dates American women for pain. He's a stone-cold realist, but one who manages to keep a smile on his face despite the insanity that surrounds him.
    What a whiny little bitch.

He's well traveled and aspires to start a family and live a quiet life abroad someday.
    How cute, does he want a pony farm too? My first advice would be stop writing for an anti women rag. Maybe then American girls will start to think he's actually straight.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You might be in denial.
    And I think if sleeping with someone else is the only thing you can qualify as "betrayal", then you have no idea what constitutes a healthy relationship.

And I think if sleeping with someone else is the only thing you can qualify as "betrayal", then you have no idea what constitutes a healthy relationship.
    Please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    One could just as well substitute men for women in the article....

I'm a pro-drug guy and these new drugs that're out now scare me to death...

Give me an old fashioned junkie over people on the new psych drugs....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast