Thread: REBUTTAL: Superwoman's Ironically Racist 'Geography for Racist People' | Louder With Crowder

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

REBUTTAL: Superwoman's Ironically Racist 'Geography for Racist People' | Louder With Crowder

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems that Chowder is too scared to debate superwoman in a back and forth format, so he calls her a retard and runs off. What a wimp!

He could at least try to contact her to be on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

It appears there are a lot of rebuttals to this wannabe comedians video. Never heard of her, but apparently she has done a good job of appropriating an angry, condescending SJW persona.

Her parents must be proud...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    It seems that Chowder is too scared to debate superwoman in a back and forth format, so he calls her a retard and runs off. What a wimp!

He could at least try to contact her to be on the show.
    I couldn't help but notice how he tries to paint all Muslims as terrorists in order to justify racial profiling while completely ignoring the fact that every single country he named is either embroiled in a civil war, have been invaded by a foreign power, or are being bombed by a foreign power. And none of them are aimed at the United States except where we have stuck our big nose into it and have contributed to or outright caused the violence directly, such as Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Indeed, much of the "terrorism" in places like Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq are actually the type of guerilla strikes you carry out against an occupying military force. When an Iraqi pissed off at the USA's continual occupation of his country and propping up a puppet regime makes an IED and blows up a military caravan that isn't terrorism. It is rebellion. That doesn't change if it happens in the middle of nowhere or in the middle of Baghdad. This guy is at least as stupid as the person he is attempting to criticize.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Oh wow I'm glad I didn't have to deal with my parents feeding me stuff past the expiry date.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    The thing about the majority of her videos is that there only funny if your an Indian kid growing up in the USA or Canada who finds those scenarios relatable

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    The thing about the majority of her videos is that there only funny if your an Indian kid growing up in the USA or Canada who finds those scenarios relatable
    Don't undersell her. With her number of followers and her angry SJW warrior persona, should should have a show on Comedy Central before too long.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Don't undersell her. With her number of followers and her angry SJW warrior persona, should should have a show on Comedy Central before too long.
    Thats also true I guess.