Thread: CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

A series of fake news articles (see here, here and here), black mail of anonymous Reddit users who had the audacity to poke fun at them and a couple of undercover videos from Project Veritas revealing CNN producers admitting their own news is "mostly bull$#@!," seems to be taking a toll on CNN's ratings.
    As The Federalist notes in the table below, for the week of June 26th - July 2nd, CNN's primetime shows (Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon) managed to draw about 6% fewer viewers than multi-decade old re-runs of "Yogi Bear," "Full House," and "Friends" which air in the same time slots on Nick-At-Nite.

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...runs-yogi-bear
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is because Yogi Bear is better.
    Do something Danke

Shouldn't they just compare CNN today to CNN a week, month, or year ago? What difference does it make how they rank against Yogi Bear? What should matter is how they rank against themselves at different times. Probably the best indicator would be the exact time frame from previous years.

No, no, CNN's ratings are up!! They are the highest they have ever been!! Just ask politifact and CNN!!

CNN HAS MOST-WATCHED SECOND QUARTER ON RECORD

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/20...ter-on-record/

Trump’s Pants on Fire claim that CNN ratings are ‘way down’

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-are-way-down/

Trump's War With CNN Is Failing, New Ratings Say

https://www.thestreet.com/story/1420...s-ratings.html
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Shouldn't they just compare CNN today to CNN a week, month, or year ago? What difference does it make how they rank against Yogi Bear? What should matter is how they rank against themselves at different times. Probably the best indicator would be the exact time frame from previous years.
    Fox and MSNBC are #1 and #2 in the prime time slots, respectively. CNN is #13. Yogi Bear is #10.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

cnn will not overtake Yogi .
    Do something Danke

Trump is #1 in all time view news. He is bigger than any cable news channel could dream of being.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That is because Yogi Bear is better.
    Mo' realer.

Less faker.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to wonder how fair the results are. I get the cheapest television package possible through Comcast. Fox and CNN are included. I do not get MSNBC. Maybe MSNBC would have even higher ratings if more people had access to them. I had the impression a few years ago that MSNBC was barely holding on.

I have to wonder how fair the results are. I get the cheapest television package possible through Comcast. Fox and CNN are included. I do not get MSNBC. Maybe MSNBC would have even higher ratings if more people had access to them. I had the impression a few years ago that MSNBC was barely holding on.
    Probably evens out , around here the cheapest packages often do not include Fox , while if you go to the airport , bank or Mcdonalds they have CNN on .
    Do something Danke

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment