Thread: Goldman Sachs: This is Bitcoin’s Sweet Spot

Goldman Sachs: This is Bitcoin’s Sweet Spot

Even though Bitcoin has been called a bubble, investors who have hungrily watched Bitcoin's price soar 290% over the past year from the sidelines still have a chance to win big. Or at least that's according to Goldman Sachs analyst Sheba Jafari.

On Sunday, the banking giant sent a note seen by CNBC that said Bitcoin, now priced at $2,568 a piece, could fall as low as $1,857 before bouncing to a much higher valuation between $3,212 to $3,915. That means if an investor watches the cryptocurrency carefully and times it perfectly, they could gain as much as 110% on their initial investment. Granted, that would take quite a bit of patience, with Goldman acknowledging that "it might take time" to hit $3,915.

If Bitcoin were to hit $3,915, then that would add another $22 billion in market capitalization to cryptocurrency, which is up 53% from Bitcoin's current market capitalization of $42 billion.That comes as the cryptocurrency has fallen from a high of just over $3,000 in mid-June, with investors, including Mark Cuban, warning that Bitcoin's price has already peaked.
    http://fortune.com/2017/07/03/goldma...bitcoin-price/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am more interested in Cubans prediction of wins & losses for IU football this season .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am more interested in Cubans prediction of wins & losses for IU football this season .
    Why would anyone discuss their detailed game plan to make money in the market in public? I smell a head fake.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Why would anyone discuss their detailed game plan to make money in the market in public? I smell a head fake.
    Yeah , first off he has no idea , secondly if he did he is not telling us .
    Do something Danke

Cuban the 1 hit wonder from the late 90's and milked it ever since. Who f'n cares what Mark Cuban thinks.