Thread: Rand Paul Fox News Sunday Health Care 7/2/17

Rand Paul Fox News Sunday Health Care 7/2/17

crushing it!
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey what happened to Chris Wallace?

A bunch of graphic and sound issues with the video. Still, thank you for posting it.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    A bunch of graphic and sound issues with the video. Still, thank you for posting it.
    Rand was crushing it so hard he broke the feed. They were pretty quick to get him back though.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Hey what happened to Chris Wallace?
    He probably just had off for the long holiday weekend. Seems to be typical for fox news "stars".

And somehow people are saying not to believe anything the OP posts, because the OP only posts propaganda.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)