Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump Tweets Mock Video Of Himself Pummeling "Fraud News CNN" In A Wrestling Match

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump truly is a genius. He plays the press like a fiddle
    This one is starting to figure it out:

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/881507902124474370
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This one is starting to figure it out:
    You can't claim somebody has started to figure "it" out, when you yourself don't know what "it" is.

It is obvious you are clueless. You have no idea how to respond to what is happening. If you did, you would not be responding the way you are.

Why are you helping Trump?

If you believed this was all a dog and pony show, why do you help keep the dog and pony show going?

It's because you do not. You know damn well Trump is beating the hell out of your narrative. He is directly threatening your livelihood, and maybe even your personal freedom.

You think Trump is the leader in this.

Trump didn't make that meme.

I just wonder, did Trump laugh and post it, or immediately see the value and irony of it, and post it.

In other words, was it instinct or strategic.

We'll probably never know.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You can't claim somebody has started to figure "it" out, when you yourself don't know what "it" is.

It is obvious you are clueless. You have no idea how to respond to what is happening. If you did, you would not be responding the way you are.

Why are you helping Trump?

If you believed this was all a dog and pony show, why do you help keep the dog and pony show going?

It's because you do not. You know damn well Trump is beating the hell out of your narrative. He is directly threatening your livelihood, and maybe even your personal freedom.

I just wonder, did Trump laugh and post it, or immediately see the value and irony of it, and post it.

In other words, was it instinct or strategic.

We'll probably never know.
    He probably did both.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. . ." - Ron Paul
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/sta...26540420468738
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/sta...26540420468738
    So CNN is in collusion with the Russians as well? This is all one giant Russian charade? You know, because Trump is a Russian asset, and if this is a big ruse, a fake feud, put on by Trump and CNN, then CNN must also be a Russian asset.

(You also were pushing that whole Trump is a Hillary plant garbage before the election).

You are such a phony.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    That's my President!

#MAGA!!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

No. He is simply smarter than you, and your rhetorical questions. Trump has dealt with the press his whole life. He clearly knows what he is doing. You would have no clue how to handle this, not that you would ever even have the foresight and knowledge to navigate the press in the first place like he has. SO we have som dude om the forum claiming he knows better, and this is all fake. You're just a dude on the internet. Win a mayorship or state senate seat or something, then maybe I'll consider your press analytics.

You all keep acting like Trump is the same as every puppet before him. Not even. Hillary would not have been treated like this by the press. Bush, CLinton, Bush, Obama never were. Nobody has ever been treated with such disrespect and disdain by the press, not even Nixon, not even close.

Please, please, let some random dude on the internet beg you to think his way.
    +1.. those random dudes on the Net are still butthurt. they lost their critical mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    +1.. those random dudes on the Net are still butthurt. they lost their critical mind.
    $#@! you warmongering pussy

Trumps actions in Syria is all I need to know regarding his views on constitution and peace.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Lol - critical mind??!! You do realize that you're just watching a show, right?!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-Attacks

I can't believe you guys still think this means something.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Bread and circuses
    Divide and conquer
    Some have it figured out...
    Wonder which ones it is.
    Could it be the ones oblivious to it all are the same ones who think the deep state exists and is so powerful it couldn't stop Trump and the will of the people prevailed.

Not hard to see who the ignorant ones are...getting played like little fiddles.
    All I've seen so far since Trump's became prez
    Is SJWs fighting with other SJWs.
    Last edited by Philmanoman; 07-03-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Yu guyth are tho sthmart. You know the real twooth, the conthpirathy behind the conthpirathy.

Just kidding. You are haters.
    You are the haters that pop up on any youtube channel as soon as someone hits around 50 thousand subscribers, and start calling them "sell-outs", "con-men", and "dis-info agents". You are the ones who say they are just in it for the money, and don't fall for their patreon scam.

Haters. Haters because people actually decided to listen to them, instead of you.

Do you know why they listen to them instead of you?

Because you are not trying to give out wisdom, or opinion. You are not sharing. You are trying to control. You are takers. And nobody likes takers.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I can't believe you guys still think this means something.
    Hey look a squirrel! plus the political equivalence to in three emojis tell me how you feel about the fake news.

In isolation, what Trump tweeted was decently humorous.

If he weren't such a massive baby, and hypersensitive to everything ever said or printed against him, and were instead self-deprecating and aware, it would have been downright hilarious.

To use a basketball analogy, his public persona is much more Kevin Durant, when he'd be better served as Joel Embiid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Is this where Trump gets some of his news?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hanassholesolo

Reddit user who took credit for Trump's CNN tweet has history of racist posts

On Sunday, Donald Trump caused outrage with a tweet that appeared to contain a repurposed post by a Reddit user: a gif showing the president wrestling to the ground a figure with a CNN logo for a head.

Trump’s tweet resurfaced questions about his conduct in office and the increased danger of attacks on journalists as the president persistently criticises the mainstream media.

A year to the day after Trump tweeted antisemitic imagery in a message attacking Hillary Clinton, his Sunday tweet also raised questions about how and why Trump and his team source the images used in his social media posts.

On 2 July 2016, Trump issued a tweet that showed Clinton with piles of money and a six-pointed star. In the face of intense criticism and reports the image had been sourced from an internet message board used by white supremacists, the tweet was deleted and reissued with a circle instead of the star, which Trump claimed had been meant to represent “a sheriff’s star, or plain star!”

A year on, the Reddit user who said he created the image on which Trump’s CNN-bashing tweet appeared to be based, was found to have posted under the name “HanAssholeSolo”, and to have been the author or propagator of racist, antisemitic, Islamophobic and misogynistic comments and images.

The footage in HanAssholeSolo’s gif and Trump’s tweet was taken from Wrestlemania XXIII, in 2007, during which Trump “attacked” WWE promoter Vince McMahon. HanAssholeSolo posted the gif version of the clip on Wednesday. On Sunday, the user quickly claimed credit.

“Holy $#@!!!” HanAssholeSolo wrote at 11.11am. “I wake up and have my morning coffee and who retweets my $#@!post but the MAGA EMPORER [sic] himself!!! I am honored!!”

Three hours earlier, HanAssholeSolo had been taking part in a discussion on the “Reddit pics” section of the website. Another user had posted a photo of a banner which said: “Totally failed at life? Then why not blame a foreigner.”

HanAssholeSolo wrote: “In America it’s blame the white person.”

On Monday, the White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment. In the face of condemnation from Republicans, Democrats and free press groups, Trump has not commented on his Sunday tweet.

HanAssholeSolo also did not immediately reply to a request for comment. The user appeared to have deleted a series of posts after Trump tweeted the CNN video, but screengrabs collected by Quartz and other outlets showed a series of disturbing remarks.

HanAssholeSolo has repeatedly railed against the perceived mistreatment of white people and denigrated other races using shocking and abusive language.

In May the user took part in a discussion, which appears to have been deleted, and described someone as a “******” before asking: “Explain to me why a weekend doesn’t go by where 80 of you $#@!ing moon crickets aren’t shooting each other down in $#@!cago [Chicago]? Why you dumb $#@!ing nignogs can’t attend a rap concert without someone being shot up?”

He went on to make further offensive remarks about black people in the same thread.

In reply to another poster, he wrote: “500,000 dead Muslims is a good start. Kill the rest and I’ll be impressed. Good keep up the good work until the last Islamic piece of $#@! is wiped from the planet.”

In other posts, HanAssholeSolo used the terms “goatfucker”, “******” and “retard”. On 13 June, he posted an image showing dozens of CNN hosts and employees, each with a star of David attached and with the caption: “Something strange about CNN … can’t quite put my finger on it.”

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I can't express my real thoughts on the matter. In my opinion, overwhelming fear would improve the atrocious state of journalism in this country.
    Why can't TV ads be taxed? They tax happy meals, but when McDonalds gives CNN Millions to air ads, there is no tax involved there.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Why can't TV ads be taxed? They tax happy meals, but when McDonalds gives CNN Millions to air ads, there is no tax involved there.
    More government is not the solution, unless they commit a legitimate crime, and can be prosecuted.
    If they have not done so yet they have come dangerously close.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I like this one...

"The Patriarch"

The Second Great Meme War has begun....

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Banned

Blog Entries

You see that? The next day... ...CNN attacks the meme maker.

hahaha... CNN released the Kraken!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123