Thread: City dwelling emasculates

City dwelling emasculates

From Drudge;

City life destroys a man's ability to conceive: Noisy suburban streets significantly reduce fertility by lowering sperm count and testosterone levels

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...fertility.html

Noisy suburban streets significantly reduce men's fertility, new research reveals.
    Researchers believe night-time noise disturbs sleep, leading to male infertility.
    Previous research revealed getting less than six hours of sleep a night reduces a man's chance of getting a woman pregnant by 43 percent.
    This is thought to be due to a lack of shut eye being associated with a lowered sperm count, altered sperm shape and reduced testosterone levels.
    Infertility problems affect around one in six couples globally at least once in their lifetime, either temporarily or permanently.

Researchers from Seoul National University analyzed 206,492 men aged between 20 and 59 from 2006 to 2013.
    They calculated noise levels using information from the National Noise Information System combined with the study's participant's postcodes.
    Of the participants, 3,293 were diagnosed with infertility during the study.
    Key findings
    Results, published in the journal Environmental Pollution, revealed that night-time exposure to a noise level of 55 dB - the equivalent of a suburban street - significantly increases a man's likelihood of being diagnosed with infertility.
    The researchers speculate that night-time noise may disturb sleep, leading to male infertility.
    Past research
    Research from Boston University released in October last year revealed that getting less than six hours of sleep a night reduces a man's chances of getting a woman pregnant by 43 percent.
    Dr Lauren Wise, author of the Boston University study, said: 'Sleep problems specifically have been associated with lower sperm concentrations, total sperm count and per cent of normal sperm morphology (shape), as well as decreased testosterone levels'.
    Additional past research revealed that every extra 10 decibels of traffic noise increases a woman's chances of taking more than six months to get pregnant by eight percent.
    This is thought to be due to noise pollution affecting women's ovulation cycle.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good news for us city dwellers, finally.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I was planning on using the little Dankes in my militia .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That would be inadvisable
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    But his only semen receptacle is eduardo...unless you've got a cloning machine you need a plan B,uncle oyarde...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    But his only semen receptacle is eduardo...unless you've got a cloning machine you need a plan B,uncle oyarde...
    LGBTQHB fantasies once again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LGBTQHB fantasies once again.
    Fantasies? wut? It's been RPFs common knowlege for years and years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Fantasies? wut? It's been RPFs common knowlege for years and years.
    Yes, your proclivities are common knowledge. As disgusting to most of us as they may be.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-30-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The metric to use is the distance in a straight line to another person from a different household while sleeping. In most city dweller cases this is less than 5ft.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·