Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Slams Morning "Psycho" Joe, Says Mika "Bleeding Badly From A Face-Lift"

Talking Trump Slams Morning "Psycho" Joe, Says Mika "Bleeding Badly From A Face-Lift"

by Tyler Durden
    Jun 29, 2017 9:07 AM

Just when you thought President Trump's tweet tirade against his denigrators in the media had peaked, it appears he just turned up the anger amplifier to '11'...

Yes, the president of the United States just said that. And cue the CNN meltdown over this outburst...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...adly-face-lift

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that's pretty funny right there.

Guess will have to watch MJ show tomorrow for the hot and heavy reactions from MJ and resident lounge lizzards there.

This also indicates operation MANGA (Make America's News Great Again) is by no means over.

Related

‘Out of his mind’: MSNBC’s Mika unloads on Trump and his ‘lobotomized’ staffers over Tillerson reports
    29 Jun 2017 at 07:59 ET
    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/out...erson-reports/

The Most Savage Responses To Trump's Tweet Accusing Mika Brzezinski of "Bleeding Badly From a Face Lift"

Katie Leach @KatieMLeach
    It's been a while since we've commented on female cable news anchors bleeding.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...10114456465411
    9:10 AM - 29 Jun 2017

Jessica Valenti ✔ @jessicaValenti
    Starting think that all women need to do to get Trump out of the White House is stage a bleed-in on his front lawn.
    10:52 AM - 29 Jun 2017

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics...tions-roundup/

Trump ‘will punch back 10 times harder’ if ‘attacked’: Melania Trump defends vicious ‘facelift’ tweets

This is sad. To think this is where our country has fallen. What a joke.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    meh, i'm more of the opinion that the disguise has fallen, its been a joke for awhile.

Agree with first part, it is sad.

But recent level of "news" overall has risen as more informed public is rightly more skeptical of MSM news compared to the past lows like MSM being perceived as respectable journalists while they pushed lies like Iraq's fake WMDs to fool public/start wars. There is tad bit more transparency and disbelief in MSM news now.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    meh, i'm more of the opinion that the disguise has fallen, its been a joke for awhile.
    I agree this has been the case for some time now, and that the 'mask has fallen off'. Disillusion is a good thing... 'to be free from illusion' as it were. But a sitting president should have more decorum than Trump, imo. He could just as easily handle the press with some tidbit of self-respect and respect for the office.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree this has been the case for some time now, and that the 'mask has fallen off'. Disillusion is a good thing... 'to be free from illusion' as it were. But a sitting president should have more decorum than Trump, imo. He could just as easily handle the press with some tidbit of self-respect and respect for the office.
    fair enough, but maybe Trump -- like many of us -- don't really consider them "press". They really are just opposing propaganda agents and don't deserve respect. esp. talking heads like the morning joe gang. I'd like to see ben swann get a sit down interview with him.

fair enough, but maybe Trump -- like many of us -- don't really consider them "press". They really are just opposing propaganda agents and don't deserve respect. esp. talking heads like the morning joe gang. I'd like to see ben swann get a sit down interview with him.
    They are his enemies in much the same way as some dudes hate each other in pro wrestling. Then after the match they all go out to the bar and laugh about it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Absolutely agree.
    There is no spoon.

Somewhere, Richard Nixon is having a good laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

But a sitting president should have more decorum than Trump, imo. He could just as easily handle the press with some tidbit of self-respect and respect for the office.
    lol, why?!?!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/...09527782219777

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/...10787461840896
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Real Press Sec. @RealPressSecBot

Hmm; a bot and the comments sound like it's run by an ultra-progressive.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are below contempt. Nothing but lies, propaganda, conditioning and hidden agendas.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, why?!?!!
    Agreed. After seeing how the press treated Dr. Paul, I'm enjoying seeing Trump give them $#@!.

that's pretty funny right there.
    Still can't figure out if he's a deranged child or an evil genius.

His juvenile personal insults have been going on forever. He pushed and rewarded that behavior on his reality TV contest. Is it a tactic, or is he out of control?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Exactly.

The masks are coming off all around.

We're a "balkanized" collection of special interest groups that all universally loathe one another, and have been for a while now...it was just kept under wraps.

Past time to split up.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-29-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Agreed. After seeing how the press treated Dr. Paul, I'm enjoying seeing Trump give them $#@!.

Man, you said it. Here is some knucklehead try to grill Ron Paul about his newsletter 22 years later. He explains that he has answered the question many times. The reporter says he should give back the money he made from the newsletters. Paul asks who he should give the money to and the reporter says charity.

Video is about 2 minutes and gives you an idea of the nonsense they laid on Paul.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Man, you said it. Here is some knucklehead try to grill Ron Paul about his newsletter 22 years later. He explains that he has answered the question many times. The reporter says he should give back the money he made from the newsletters. Paul asks who he should give the money to and the reporter says charity.

Video is about 2 minutes and gives you an idea of the nonsense they laid on Paul.

And what if Ron had a Twitter account and had come back and slammed those reporters (preferably in a less juvenile manner than Trump)? Would it have helped his campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And what if Ron had a Twitter account and had come back and slammed those reporters (preferably in a less juvenile manner than Trump)? Would it have helped his campaign?
    Yeah, hard to say. I think some things converged in 2016 that helped Donald Trump. One of those items is social media. If not for social media, then Don does not win. It was one element missing from Perot's campaign. If Perot had social media, then I think he would've done much better.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Well said.
    This is better, concise version of what I was trying to say above. I need to learn to construct shorter sentences lol
    That would be great.
    "The Patriarch"

Why “Date Rape” is Harmful Concept for Men and Women
    https://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/10/11/why-date-rape-is-harmful-concept-for-men-and-women/

Why Do Women Have Rape Fantasies?

Rape fantasies reflect women’s erotic comfort—wherever it may lead.

Posted Aug 01, 2015

In recent studies, more than 90 percent of women admit having had sexual fantasies, and depending on the study, some one-third to two-thirds confess at least occasional fantasies of being forced into sex. Of course, sexual assault is a horrible violation. Why would any sane woman fantasize about it? A recent study suggests that rape fantasies are most prevalent among women who are the most erotically open and adventurous, who feel most comfortable daydreaming about sexual situations way beyond what they’d ever want to experience.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...rape-fantasies

Whenever Trump's twitter account throws out trolling tweets like this I start looking around for what is specifically being distracted away from. Major economic news? Major war escalation? Seems there's always interesting developments to be found.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast