Thread: Pantywaist Reporter on the White House: “We can’t take the bullying anymore.”

Pantywaist Reporter on the White House: “We can’t take the bullying anymore.”

Reporter who exploded at Sarah Huckabee Sanders during White House briefing: ‘We can’t take the bullying anymore'

The reporter who unloaded on White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders during Tuesday’s briefing says that he’s “had enough” of being “bullied” by President Trump’s administration.

“We can’t take the bullying anymore,” Brian Karem, a reporter for the Sentinel Newspapers, said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Wednesday. “We’ve been called the enemy of the people from that White House. We’ve been told that we’re fake news. We are bullied and browbeaten every day.”

Karem, who has worked for the Washington, D.C.-based news organization since 2004, said he’s been alarmed by the administration’s treatment of the press.

“For the government to sit there and undermine what is essentially checks and balances in the system, it’s disheartening,” he said. “It’s unnerving. I can’t take it anymore. It’s nuts.”

More at link...https://www.yahoo.com/news/reporter-...152127560.html

Maybe the reporter should report their "bullying" to the school resource occifer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ha ha; C Pud just gave me one star not more than 2 minutes after I posted this thread. I know it was you, C Pud.

Please stop bullying me! Pleez! Stop the madness!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Checks and balances? The media is not an elected representative of the people. Its just another weapon of the establishment.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Checks and balances? The media is not an elected representative of the people. Its just another weapon of the establishment.
    I guess he thinks he's part of the government. Too much time in the safe space I guess.
    "The Patriarch"

Yeah, that checks and balances comment is classic retard.

BOO-HOO.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Either do some real investigative journalism or shaddup.

Snowflakes are everywhere. I guess the shoe wears differently on the other foot.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I guess he thinks he's part of the government. Too much time in the safe space I guess.
    Ministry of Truth / US Dept. of Propaganda
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Either do some real investigative journalism or shaddup.
    ^^^This.

Journalists used to have respect when they were actually respectable. Now they either regurgitate what anyone who pays attention already knows or distribute propaganda.

I was told as a kid to watch the news. Now I feel that I actually know less watching what they say. These days it's better to read history than the newspapers and better to have a strong philosophical foundation rather than relying on being told what to think, otherwise you'll get worked up over every fake news lead that is meant to distract you from what's really happening.