Thread: Please assume unlimited abundance is real, what will you do with it?

Please assume Unlimited Abundance is real, what will you do with it?

::related topic for discussion

'Patriots Inc.' Presents: Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...quot&p=2944210

# I am finished with Politics, and inviting you to a Fun Experience. Thank you for the many years of memories here.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Sunshine Patriots Inc. - the possibilities are limitless.
    Quote Originally Posted by armstrong View Post
    I like this too
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlin Argento Silverton View Post
    This sounds like something that could survive the fall out
    I never gave/showed this community any real reason to think I was capable of leading a huge project (we are finding leaders), I have mostly been a "goofy happy clown".
    Edit: In a more "average community", i.e. the general public, I can post a medium-level tutorial on an IT/Tech subject and (for example) 3 years later I still get PM's from "average people" struggling to understand.

I was hoping to find more "brave early pioneers".
    When I spent so many years of my life here, "you guys" were so brilliant, I just enjoyed reading and occasionally cheerleading (i,e "Blimp" / "1776", etc)
    While I never showed, except for this thread, very much ambition, neither did most of you.

A window in time is open wide, and "my team" has a special invitation.

A peaceful, free escape to a private website to discuss optimistic ideas about the future.
    No politics, Economics is fine.
    ~40 people at most
    Some will "understand" sooner, others can enjoy watching.

'Patriots Inc.' Presents: "Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?"
    Please respond here and/or PM me not here, but at the public place we are headed to after the private site // i.e. Who can be the first to "find me" over there
    (edit you can also PM here but I might not come back right away)

Please post any reply. Later, if you want to perhaps edit and describe anything related to why you want an invite.
    Thanks

::related topic for discussion

Patriots Inc.' Presents: Who Wants To Be THE Billionaire?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...quot&p=2944210

#Original OP not updated or edited recently.

This text passes a "vision" that can be achieved by others, if I am unable. Please do not let the world miss out on what we can do!

To make this clear, allow me to define a few assumptions first.

1)
    unlimited abundance is real = Not just Money
    unlimited abundance is real == Time (temporarily all that you need), Energy/Passion (unlimited), and "something" people treat like real money (almost unlimited)

2)
    You will not go down in history as a "crazy fool", for even considering this is real.

3a)
    You "escape alive", not a martyr who gets killed trying to help others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Your turn: Starting here please create your own vision based on the above, or help comment on the rest (below)
    ```````````````````

3b)
    Not "drain the swamp", but an old-school Libertarian dream of an escape route for a small % of people with high abilities.

3c)
    Q) Hold on, if we have "unlimited abundance", why only start with a small % of 'qualified people' who deserve a bit better life?
    A) We are planning to "escape alive", anything too huge is unrealistic, unless you have a better vision.

4) NOT a single escape spot (i.e. galt's gulch), but a decentralized network of small communities each choosing their own standards. ~10 or 20 Porcfest towns, 'Burning Man's', Jefferson Villages, in every country == An unstoppable effort of ~2,000 to 4,000 places.

`````````````````
    Note: The next comment is not intended to be a Hot Topic, just a reminder that Ron Paul's original message was HOPE for America (and the world)
    ``````````````````
    (i.e. Community standards == "You guys" can watch crappyland TV and talk about it all day, but some of the communities are a bit better... Sorry but that comment was intended to "offend" some people here at RPF)

5) The limitless funding is not that hard, and at least a couple of you already know or suspect it is related to a "special part of the web" (started mostly by old-school Libertarians) where people know almost anything is possible, since they have been proving it (slowly at first) for almost a decade.

Note: "Our" three (four) people in Congress are something to be proud of)
    While "we" here at RPF's settled into an endless discussion of crappyland, other Libertarians are already *slowly, gently* draining a bit of the swamp and offing people some of the greatest opportunities in human history. I am glad this is in the "Peace Through Religion" section, or I might risk going too far trying to communicate about the "endless abundance" you can almost never see, when you are watching TV.

Without attempting to change or "drain" this community, I intend to invite (when ready) a small group (from here) to a private site to kick around some ideas, strengthen your vision or mine, and then decide whether to ignore 'unlimited abundance' or start to share some HOPE with your friends back here.

We can change the world (just a bit) without fighting so hard against TPTB.
    Please assume unlimited abundance is real, what will you do with it?
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 10-22-2017 at 11:52 PM.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Piss it away.

Not sure I follow, but if I had access to wealth resources with an interest in helping the average person, maybe create a system with technology and a startup fund to do algorithmic stock trading that generates extra income for lower class working people.

As for a place Libertarians could run off to start independent communities, I'm not sure what is available unless you want to create new space with some SeaSteading scheme while harvesting or creating a resource to sell and trade with other countries so that you have an economy. Or you could offer technical services like Amazon AWS Servers.

Or create virtual hangouts in the DarkWeb where you feel sure you can speak freely with like minded people.

I will provide more ideas later, still checking if people here understand the Ron Paul concept of HOPE, with some creative ideas added.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Not sure I follow, but if I had access to wealth resources with an interest in helping the average person, maybe create a system with technology and a startup fund to do algorithmic stock trading that generates extra income for lower class working people.

As for a place Libertarians could run off to start independent communities, I'm not sure what is available unless you want to create new space with some SeaSteading scheme while harvesting or creating a resource to sell and trade with other countries so that you have an economy. Or you could offer technical services like Amazon AWS Servers.

Or create virtual hangouts in the DarkWeb where you feel sure you can speak freely with like minded people.
    Actually you can generate so much "almost miraculous" abundance, that you could literally set up 4,000 "free zones" all over the world.
    Thank you, I will try again, ASAP.

Sounds like an interesting religion,, but how do you convert the rest of the Authoritarian world?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If it was possible, crime would evaporate, as there would be no reason to prey on other people -
    outside of sociopathy, that is. (There would be an awful lot of cops who wouldn't be able to take their penis envy on other people officially.)

Sociopathic crime should be a medical issue, in my opinion.
    And medicine would need to be the primary objective at that point.

Unlimited resources means unlimited people and unlimited rifles and unlimited cartridges, and unlimited land to stake off as a place that is dedicated to solving medical issues nobody cares about, like how 1 in 68 children is mentally retarded. I think that would be my goal: finding solutions that are focused on the actual medical problem, and spending zero time focused on the rules we're told we have to follow, and zero time on the opinions of authority figures which are clearly bull$#@!.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Sometimes I try too hard, and I REALLY am glad to see some feedback, thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Sounds like an interesting religion,, but how do you convert the rest of the Authoritarian world?
    Hey Pete: Attention to detail is important please try again.
    "Not "drain the swamp", but an old-school Libertarian dream of an escape route for a small % of people with high abilities."

New Idea == Real world "movements" are seriously trying to force fast-food places into paying at least $15/hour == insane, will not work.
    Assuming "we create" ~4,000 small, safe, free zones (hiding in plain site, near the swamp), then eventually others will want to "join us" and not be stuck in CrappyWorld, so...

Jeffersonian Fast Food / Liberty Burgers (for example, in the "outside world") Pays 'students' the min legal wage in Real $$, and large amounts in ['_Free $_'] (for example / virtual cash which helps them compete to earn a spot in a Liberty community)

"Free ent zones" need to be exclusive at first as stated in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If it was possible, crime would evaporate, as there would be no reason to prey on other people -
    outside of sociopathy, that is. (There would be an awful lot of cops who wouldn't be able to take their penis envy on other people officially.)

Sociopathic crime should be a medical issue, in my opinion.
    And medicine would need to be the primary objective at that point.

Unlimited resources means unlimited people and unlimited rifles and unlimited cartridges, and unlimited land to stake off as a place that is dedicated to solving medical issues nobody cares about, like how 1 in 68 children is mentally retarded. I think that would be my goal: finding solutions that are focused on the actual medical problem, and spending zero time focused on the rules we're told we have to follow, and zero time on the opinions of authority figures which are clearly bull$#@!.
    Your response is great and I am out of time, thank you!

(Huge clue)
    fisharmor,
    If it was possible, crime would evaporate, as there would be no reason to prey on other people

fisharmor, is helping build a layer of trust on top of BTC/Modern Money, fixing the Human Layer above digital money == No motive for crime!
    This IS fun people!!!

Collect dogs and play video games.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Spend my unlimited Jacksons on Bleach merch.

Automated Workforce plus Nano-Fabricator(Ultimate 3D Printer or Personal Factory)

Humanity achieves a situation where most needs take care of themselves through automation or robotics. Some assume most humans will just assume a state of Sloth, but I think many when free of their jobs will be able to go after more personal and creative or artistic pursuits.

If this were achieved, I'm not sure an escape to a Libertarian zone would be necessary.

Anyone remember when Trevor was posting about a blimp and no one paid attention for a while? "Movements: are hard to start without a few brave early leaders.
    Does anyone want to show interest in this offer?

A window in time is open wide, and "my team" has a special invitation.

A peaceful, free escape to a private website to discuss optimistic ideas about the future.
    No politics, Economics is fine.
    ~40 people at most
    Some will "understand" sooner, others can enjoy watching.

Please respond here and/or PM