Thread: CNN Exposed In Undercover Sting - Producer Admits Russia Story Fake News Pushed For Ratings

CNN Exposed In Undercover Sting - Producer Admits Russia Story Fake News Pushed For Ratings

John Bonifield was asked directly what he thinks about Russia... and responded with what many on the right have been saying for months; If it was something really good, it would have already leaked:

PV Journalist: But honestly, you think the whole Russia $#@! is just bull$#@!?

Bonifield: Could be bull$#@!. I mean, it's mostly bull$#@! right now. Like, we don't have any giant proof. Then they say, "well there's still an investigation going on." I don't know, if they were finding something we would know about it. They way these leaks happen, they would leak it. They'd leak. If it was something really good, it'd leak.
    I just feel like they don't really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the President is probably right to say, like "look, you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof."

More at:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...pushed-ratings

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So basically a bona fide propaganda network. And you have Acosta whining like a baby at every press briefing. How should they be punished?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

CNNd
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If Russia hacked the US Election is nothing more then for the rating boost then you can only imagine what Russian Aggression does for their network.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Above might be further evdidence.. but to be fair, they was already exposed as fakenews back in 2014 (RM1.0 scam) and before that during Iraq fake WMD Colin Powell scams in 2002-3.

BTW, is Anderson Copper among those who resigned?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670qHZBM5Is

Yousef al-Khattab was born Joseph Cohen, in Brooklyn, New York. He was jewish, a settler who went to Palestine to live on the Israeli settlements.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5643859

Bad week for CNN. The fake Russia story, the retraction, firing 3 reporters over it, and now a blatant admission that they are pushing fake news. Zucker may just have to resign over this.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I tuned into AC last night to see how all this negativity was affecting his reporting and come to find out, it was so fair that I couldn't believe that I was watching CNN. The panel guests seemed slanted right and AC seemed quite subdued. Most guests were saying how this SCOTUS decision was major win for Trump w/ one rabid nutcracker disagreeing but looking totally out of place and biased. Weird.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Bad week for CNN. The fake Russia story, the retraction, firing 3 reporters over it, and now a blatant admission that they are pushing fake news. Zucker may just have to resign over this.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    video
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    So basically a bona fide propaganda network. And you have Acosta whining like a baby at every press briefing. How should they be punished?
    Burn them to the Lord of Light.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    I tuned into AC last night to see how all this negativity was affecting his reporting and come to find out, it was so fair that I couldn't believe that I was watching CNN. The panel guests seemed slanted right and AC seemed quite subdued. Most guests were saying how this SCOTUS decision was major win for Trump w/ one rabid nutcracker disagreeing but looking totally out of place and biased. Weird.
    My guess is big war with Syria is coming, so now Deep state has it's orders to push a "we love trump" campaign through the propaganda networks.

@ CPU

"When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser" -Socrates

A new pro-Trump ad attacks Mueller’s credibility

By Sally Persons - The Washington Times - Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A pro-Trump group is running an attack ad featuring special counsel Robert Mueller.

The Great America Alliance PAC ad paints Mr. Mueller as a Clinton supporter and calls the former FBI director “Leaker James Comey.” The ad is narrated by conservative former host Tomi Lahren, who is a senior adviser for the group.

The ad seeks to poke holes in Mr. Mueller’s credibility as a prosecutor. President Trump has criticized Mr. Mueller and his team for being biased against him. FEC filings revealed that three members of Mr. Mueller’s team have donated to Democratic campaigns, but some have also donated to Republican campaigns.

“Only in Washington could a rigged game like this be called independent,” Ms. Lahren says in the ad, using air quotes around the word “independent.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...llers-credibi/

CNN will soon come out with a story exonerating all their fake news lies by claiming that CNN news was actually hacked by Russians.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Project Veritas Exposes CNN's Van Jones: "The Russia Thing Is Just A Big Nothing Burger"

Yesterday, after dropping his first undercover CNN bombshell, which starred producer John Bonifield admitting that CNN's endless 'Russian meddling' crusade was "mostly bull$#@!" directed by the network's CEO Jeff Zucker with the sole intent of spiking ratings, Project Veritas' James O'Keefe promised there was more to come. And, all we knew was that the subject of the second video would be "someone we all knew..."
    As it turns out, that 'someone' is none other than CNN's Van Jones who inadvertently got caught revealing his true thoughts on CNN's 'Russian meddling' narrative, namely that the whole story is a "big nothing burger."

PV Reporter: "What do you think is going to happen this week with the whole Russia thing?"

Van Jones: "The Russia Thing Is Just A Big Nothing Burger"

PV Reporter: "Really?"

Van Jones: "Yeah."

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-28/van-jones
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another CNN Producer Caught On Camera, Says American Voters Are ‘Stupid As Sh-t’

Project Veritas has released a new undercover video showing CNN producer Jimmy Carr calling American voters “stupid as $#@!” and saying most of the network believes President Donald Trump is crazy.
    Carr is the associate producer for CNN’s morning show “New Day,” which is hosted by Chris Cuomo and Alisyn Camerota. “New Day” has been critical of Trump throughout his administration, and declared Wednesday the president wants to make the media an “enemy of the state.”
    When asked if CNN was capable of being impartial, Carr said, “In theory.”
    “On the inside, we all recognize that he [Trump] is a clown,” said Carr, according to the video released Friday. “That he is hilariously unqualified for this, he’s really bad at this and that he does not have America’s best interests. We recognize he’s just F–king crazy.”

Carr claimed that Trump isn’t even really a Republican, and doesn’t believe in any of the values important to the voters who elected him.
    He also went after White House adviser Kellyanne Conway, saying she “looks like she got hit with a shovel,” and referred to her as “that awful woman.”
    Carr then got even more personal pointing out that Trump is “on his third wife” and saying, “I guarantee you he’s paid for abortions. He doesn’t give a sh-t about abortion. He doesn’t care about gay marriage. He doesn’t even really care about the budget.”
    Carr wasn’t only speaking for himself but claims, “90% of us [CNN] are on board with just the fact that he’s crazy.” When asked to clarify who the 90% were Carr said, “my direct coworkers.”
    Carr’s direct co-workers include Cuomo, Camerota, and CNN producer John Bonifield.
    Bonifield who was caught sharing similar sentiments on hidden camera said the network’s Russia narrative wasn’t supported by facts and they had no hard evidence that Trump committed any wrongdoing.

Carr also mirrored Boniefield’s fixation on getting higher ratings at all costs, agreeing that Russia has been good for CNN’s viewership. “…It’s decisions made by people higher than me and if they go wow, your ratings are soaring right now. Keep up what you’re doing. Well, what we’re doing is Russia, ISIS, London terror, shooting in Chicago, that’s it.”
    Cuomo and Camerota were also caught in the storm when Project Veritas obtained leaked audio of a segment they were filming featuring six Trump supporters on March 30th. Project Veritas points out that out of the hour and a half of footage they shot, only eight minutes were used and key parts of the discussion were omitted in an effort to selectively edit the segment.

Camerota asked one of the Trump supporters to back up the claim that there were millions of illegal votes cast in the 2016 presidential election. Just as the supporter was about to cite James O’Keefe of Project Veritas and his undercover work at various polling stations, CNN cut the clip and moved on to another supporter making it seem as if he had no proof to back up his assertions. The audio tells a different story.
    CNN has been forced to retract a story on Trump’s supposed Russia connection, made three reporters resign, has seen two producers mock the American electorate on camera using crass and inappropriate language, and now has been caught selectively editing. And that is just in the past week.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/30/another-cnn-producer-caught-on-camera-says-american-voters-are-stupid-as-sh-t-video/
    Last edited by Danke; 06-30-2017 at 11:04 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    “New Day” [...] declared Wednesday [that] the president wants to make the media an “enemy of the state.”
    Quelle horreur!!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·