Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The white family unit must be destroyed"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I can post plenty of similar pieces that are not hoaxes, so do not tell me to "clam down".
    Maybe so, but then they are probably written by crazy, powerless, nobodies like the penis in vagina real article author that came out a few years ago. These people are not a threat to anyone. In fact I would wager a big sum of money that their extreme rhetoric is inversely proportional to the threat they pose to you and your family.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That may be true or it might not, I welcome being educated when I am wrong.
    You're still pretending you didn't fall for a hoax?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    I've seen some feminists push the combat role and free bleeding topics, so two of those three "articles" have more than a kernel of truth to them.

And while this article is a hoax I would not at all be surprised to see the purveyors of the "white privilege" mythos to endorse this line of thinking. In fact, that would be the best use of this poorly written satire - finding the delusional people that agree with its logic. They are out there, mostly on college campuses.

Once you've seen enough of the neo-Marxist/Postmodernist/SJW insanity you'll find the line between things they actually say and believe and what their critics create as satire is extremely hazy.
    Its not just feminist pushing combat, the headline is suggesting not just that women are equal to men in combat but maybe that women are actually better than men. Its that subtle difference that someone with my expertise can pick out. Also, the free bleeding is something almost no feminist talks about because most are very pro women being in the work place and they support devices that make that possible. Tampons and women hygiene products being at top of the list(near top after contraceptives).

Then again, it just everything else about the website that tells me that is wasn't serious. Now show me a crazy article written by National Organization for Women(NOW) or some reputable feminist org and you would get my attention. Almost everything else is crazy person with an idea on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    You're still pretending you didn't fall for a hoax?
    The problem is not that he fell for it but that Infowars with their crack team of journalists and researchers fell for this one. If we cannot trust infowars who can we trust?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Maybe so, but then they are probably written by crazy, powerless, nobodies like the penis in vagina real article author that came out a few years ago. These people are not a threat to anyone. In fact I would wager a big sum of money that their extreme rhetoric is inversely proportional to the threat they pose to you and your family.
    Yeah, I'm not willing to bet on "probably".

I'd be willing to bet the Rwandan Tutsis probably didn't think the Hutus were going to get whipped up into a frenzy and run amok either.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Hey, I was right there with ya. Some of those folks are so crazy it's hard to tell truth from fiction.
    It looks pretty legit to me...pretty much a re-hash of most third wave feminist ideas.

I'm not so sure Alex Jones didn't know about this. People write this guy off as an oaf, but I would bet he's fairly slick. He's gotta be getting a cut off that link.

I have mixed thoughts about the hoax aspect. Things are getting so ridiculous that a lot of this is believable. There's a lot of talk about freaks of nature. Hell, there's a lot of freaks of nature out there. You have Toni the Tampon saying men bleed from $#@! holes. You have that German weirdo woman with t*ts the size of three watermelons. Plus, she did a reverse Michael Jackson. Dollars to donuts says that government paid for at least some of that. Unless these freaks inherited money, they prolly wouldn't be holding steady jobs.

The question is why they would go out of their way to compose these stories and sell them. I guess for ad revenue, but are they also trying to make these freaks looks bad? Reminds me of the so-called Pizza Gate story. I saw no hard evidence, but I did not look into the story deeply. The owner of that pizza joint seems like a real freak and a d*ck, so I wonder if he ticked off some DC high roller and they concocted that 4Chan/Reddit story. On the other hand, these stories and gossip can fly all by themselves.

Hard to tell between truth and fiction sometimes. Probably no different than in the past. Only difference might be the the medium of internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12