Thread: SCOTUS "Mostly" Reinstates Trump Travel Ban; Schedules October Hearing

SCOTUS "Mostly" Reinstates Trump Travel Ban; Schedules October Hearing

SCOTUS "Mostly" Reinstates Trump Travel Ban; Schedules October Hearing

It appears that Trump has been handed a 'partial' victory on his travel ban by the Supreme Court. While SCOTUS revived a "narrowed" ban, they found that it can not be applied to people with a "credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States." A hearing has been scheduled for October.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump Responds: "Unanimous Supreme Court Decision A Clear Victory For Our National Security"

"Today's unanimous Supreme Court decision is a clear victory for our national security. I am also particularly gratified that the Supreme Court's decision was 9-0."

Now that we have the Muslim Ban to go along with extreme vetting, we can defeat the terrorists over there instead of having to fight them over here, hopefully.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Now that we have the Muslim Ban to go along with extreme vetting, we can defeat the terrorists over there instead of having to fight them over here, hopefully.
    Banning muslims is a good first step but we'll need to build the wall to make sure muslims, mexicans, and muslim mexicans, dont cross in that way

Strong border for a Strong America #MAGA
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

So is the SCOTUS on vacation till October?