Thread: Glenn Jacobs (WWE Kane) Knox Co Campaign is Crucial

Glenn Jacobs (WWE Kane) Knox Co Campaign is Crucial

IMO this is the biggest liberty rock star we have. He's got a straight line in for Gov. of Tennessee. He will win any TV debate just because of his size forcing the cameras to pan out so far.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm up for a classic RPF moneybomb for the big man. Who's in? I'm hoping we can get him into the US Senate in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    I'm up for a classic RPF moneybomb for the big man. Who's in? I'm hoping we can get him into the US Senate in due time.
    He doesn't want to run for Senate, but if we get him in as mayor for 1 or 2 terms, he might want to run for governor.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He doesn't want to run for Senate, but if we get him in as mayor for 1 or 2 terms, he might want to run for governor.
    If Trump asked him to reconsider running for the US Senate at some point, he might. Back on topic, is there any interest around here anymore to financially help out these liberty candidates, especially high profile guys?

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    If Trump asked him to reconsider running for the US Senate at some point, he might. Back on topic, is there any interest around here anymore to financially help out these liberty candidates, especially high profile guys?
    Trump supports Bailout Bob and Squishy Lamar, and Glen seems to want to stay in TN. I'm up for helping with the campaign though.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I'm in somewhat regular contact with him and his campaign is going well. Last we spoke he told me about his experiences going door to door heh. Imagine one Saturday morning waking up and hearing your doorbell ring and you open it to see Kane standing there LOLz.....

Donations and volunteers are always welcome!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I'm in somewhat regular contact with him and his campaign is going well. Last we spoke he told me about his experiences going door to door heh. Imagine one Saturday morning waking up and hearing your doorbell ring and you open it to see Kane standing there LOLz.....

Donations and volunteers are always welcome!
    if he wants a get out the vote campaign by telephone i can do that.