Thread: I used to like winter now I don't

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

I used to like winter now I don't

Do any of you suburbs people ever get older and realize that you really $#@!ing hate it when it snows after the end of December?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just get sick of driving in snow.

Don't mind snow. Just hate cold.

I am grateful for what ever weather comes. It all has a unique beauty. I love the outdoors. Cold and rain tends to keep bugs and annoying people at Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Do any of you suburbs people ever get older and realize that you really $#@!ing hate it when it snows after the end of December?
    India is nice and hot, you should go there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am grateful for what ever weather comes. It all has a unique beauty. I love the outdoors. Cold and rain tends to keep bugs and annoying people at Bay.
    I agree. But, I'm a 165 pd, 5' 9.5", guy that grew up in Miami, Fla. No matter what I wear my fingers go numb in anything under 32 degrees. They burn. I'm not capable of working outdoors for long periods of time. I'm fine south of the Mason-Dixon. With whatever that weather pattern brings.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I agree. But, I'm a 165 pd, 5' 9.5", guy that grew up in Miami, Fla. No matter what I wear my fingers go numb in anything under 32 degrees. They burn. I'm not capable of working outdoors for long periods of time. I'm fine south of the Mason-Dixon. With whatever that weather pattern brings.
    I don't go outside if it is above 70.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

With all the Snowflakes anymore, seems like it's winter all the time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I don't go outside if it is above 70.
    I could see that.

I could see that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Winter is an excellent time for raiding parties on the barbarians to the north . They are busy ice fishing and scrounging for a meal to try and prevent those pasty white scurvy bodies and deviant minds from getting the Wendigo disease .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-23-2017 at 04:46 PM.
    Do something Danke

I'd rather not if I had my druthers.

I'd rather not if I had my druthers.
    Not to worry, we have solved the Injun problem up north for the most part.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    India is nice and hot, you should go there.
    Thats the last place I want to go. I'll have to live at my creepy aunts house.
    Last edited by Lamp; 06-23-2017 at 07:32 PM.

As a young man , I viewed the first two weeks of Jan ( last two weeks of quail season ) as a special , magical time . Fresh stocked with some boxes of shells from Christmas ,nice blizzard to cancel school. Sweet .
    Do something Danke

One year , as a teenager right after Christmas I was out rabbit hunting with the Fox 20 Ga double barrel on a hedgerow of Mutiflora rose . I shot a rabbit , it was about 15 degrees below zero , I pulled the trigger too hard and I accidentally squeezed off the other trigger too . Meat was a little hammered but I figured I could get half out of it anyway . Usually I skinned in the garage when it was really cold but I figured since my Mom was not home I would break the rule of not skinning in the house and took it into the laundry room . It was so warm in there , as soon as I started to peel the hide off a cloud of fleas started jumping off that thing and I was right near the washer , dryer and hamper . I ran with it to the outside to finish just imagining what my Mom would have to say about a $#@!load of fleas in her squeaky clean laundry room .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Winter sounds nice. Too hot today.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Y'all know it's June, right?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Thats the last place I want to go. I'll have to live at my creepy aunts house.
    Is she nice looking ? I am thinking of fixing Danke up with Martina Big .........
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-23-2017 at 11:49 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Is she nice looking ? I am thinking of fixing Danke up with Martina Big .........
    Or that judge that $#@!s herself...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Try AF.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Or that judge that $#@!s herself...
    Says the sailor that posts People of Walmart and Shart photos...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video