Thread: Radicalized Lone Wolf Gets 4 Year Sentence

Radicalized Lone Wolf Gets 4 Year Sentence

A man who barged into a Washington, DC, pizzeria with an AR-15 rifle to "self-investigate" an Internet conspiracy theory was sentenced to four years in prison today.

District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson said "the extent of the recklessness" exhibited by 29-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch was "breathtaking," according to a report by ABC News. Welch pled guilty in March to charges of transporting a firearm across state lines and assault with a dangerous weapon.

Welch was sentenced to four years in prison for the interstate gun transport charge and two years for the assault, to be served concurrently. He also was sentenced to 36 months of supervised release.

In court papers, the FBI said that Welch was motivated by "Pizzagate," a false election-season conspiracy story which claimed Hillary Clinton and her campaign advisor John Podesta were running a pedophile ring out of Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant in Northwest Washington. The conspiracy theory, which thrived in white supremacist and "alt-right" circles, as well as on Reddit and the 4chan message board, led to the pizza restaurant's owners receiving hundreds of death threats.

Welch drove from his North Carolina home to the DC pizzeria. Upon his arrival with a rifle, customers and employees scattered. Welch shot his rifle multiple times at a locked door.
    https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...ars-in-prison/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ketanji
    WTF is that?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    WTF is that?
    Sounds Mexican
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This is the guy who fired one round and it amazingly went through a wall and right into the hard drive of the ping pong puter, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Radicalized Lone Wolf Gets 4 Year Sentence

Where did you get the word radicalized, "supporting member?" I did not see it in the article.

I did a Google search and the only news reference I found to it was used by one Matthew Miller. Who is Matthew Miller? Well, his Twitter page is here and this is where he mentions the word radicalized: https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/s...113154?lang=en

In fact, he says the "lone wolf" was "radicalized online." So, now, in one fell swoop, we have connotations of both some Jihadist and some guy who appears to be driven from his pack.

Who employs your Matthew Miller? None other than the Center for American Progress, a political group who describes themselves "As progressives." (https://www.americanprogress.org/about/mission/)

Is this where you found your article? And why the need to copy and spread some loaded terms like "lone wolf" and "radicalized online." Hmmm, where have I heard this type of hyperbole before? Ah, I know. The Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    And why the need to copy and spread some loaded terms like "lone wolf" and "radicalized online." Hmmm, where have I heard this type of hyperbole before? Ah, I know. The Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League.

Whenever you hear the word "radicalized" you know that something's rotten in denmark. imo. I covered that towards the end of this video.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Whenever you hear the word "radicalized" you know that something's rotten in denmark. imo. I covered that towards the end of this video.

Or, something's rotten on Ron Paul Forums.

(Getting ready to do something, so will check your video later.)

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    This is the guy who fired one round and it amazingly went through a wall and right into the hard drive of the ping pong puter, right?
    Yes, it went through the hard drive that had the pedo website data on it, that a hacker had retrieved and given to the police a few weeks before. This was a false flag with several motivations - to destroy some of the evidence of their activities as well as to cast a shadow on those investigating the pizzaria.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

[]

1. This is TheCount.

2. TheCount embellishes news stories.

3. TheCount = Fake News on RPF.

Don't be TheCount (or CPUd, for that matter).

That's a leopard, dude. My avatar is a cheetah. If you're going to try to skin me, then at least do it right.

Who employs your Matthew Miller? None other than the Center for American Progress, a political group who describes themselves "As progressives." (https://www.americanprogress.org/about/mission/)
    And who funds CAP?
    >_<

1. This is TheCount.

2. TheCount embellishes news stories.

3. TheCount = Fake News on RPF.

Don't be TheCount (or CPUd, for that matter).

CNNd
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Where did you get the word radicalized, "supporting member?" I did not see it in the article.

I did a Google search and the only news reference I found to it was used by one Matthew Miller. Who is Matthew Miller? Well, his Twitter page is here and this is where he mentions the word radicalized: https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/s...113154?lang=en

In fact, he says the "lone wolf" was "radicalized online." So, now, in one fell swoop, we have connotations of both some Jihadist and some guy who appears to be driven from his pack.

Is this where you found your article? And why the need to copy and spread some loaded terms like "lone wolf" and "radicalized online." Hmmm, where have I heard this type of hyperbole before? Ah, I know. The Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League.
    Nice try, Columbo, but actually I got it from the very first comment below the article.

Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nice try, Columbo, but actually I got it from the very first comment below the article.

From the comments?! So your replacement of the actual headline of "Pizzagate Shooter" to "Radicalized Lone Wolf" didn't even come from an already dubious source, but from some guy named "fuzzy fungus?"

Yeah, there sure is a joke in there somewhere, "supporting member."

And what is this "interstate transportation of firearms"?? Is it illegal for us to drive over a state line with a firearm now?? Or does this only apply if you are committing a crime? (Of course everything is a crime these days...)
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Or does this only apply if you are committing a crime? (Of course everything is a crime these days...)
    I believe this is the case.

It's just like the guy who stabbed the cop in the neck in the airport... he's charged with violence in an airport which is somehow entirely different from the same act elsewhere...
    Pinochet is the model

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The bullet appears to have come from above. I don't think there was a lot of lateral movement of the bullet before it struck the computer. So the idea that he shot it from outside the pizzaria I believe is fake news.

I'm guessing one of two things happened:

1. The guy was paid (or will be rewarded handsomely in the future) for going to the pizzaria and shooting the computer, then pretending to be a 4chan conspiracy theorist.

2. The guy was a pedo who had an account on the website and was following the pizzagate saga and decided to go to the pizzeria, pretend to be a 4chan conspiracy theorist and shoot the computer so he couldn't be implicated in being a member or involved with the site. He may have been in on it with Alefantis, as Alefantis had found out his site was hacked and turned over to the FBI and wanted to destroy the evidence.. so he contacted one of the guys he knew who had an account and may have also financially incentivized him.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-26-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

The bullet appears to have come from above. I don't think there was a lot of lateral movement of the bullet before it struck the computer. So the idea that he shot it from outside the pizzaria I believe is fake news.

I'm guessing one of two things happened:

1. The guy was paid (or will be rewarded handsomely in the future) for going to the pizzaria and shooting the computer, then pretending to be a 4chan conspiracy theorist.

2. The guy was a pedo who had an account on the website and was following the pizzagate saga and decided to go to the pizzeria, pretend to be a 4chan conspiracy theorist and shoot the computer so he couldn't be implicated in being a member or involved with the site. He may have been in on it with Alefantis, as Alefantis had found out his site was hacked and turned over to the FBI and wanted to destroy the evidence.. so he contacted one of the guys he knew who had an account and may have also financially incentivized him.
    Or he was a mind control tool.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder what happened to C Pud. He's been gone 2 years.
    Maybe he went on a safari and got eaten by wild dogs.

I think its CPU burned out.

Towards the end at least half his posts seemed to be from an anti-Trump chatbot.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He? I think it was a liberal chick. She had the mods ban my laughing video replies to her relentless TDS posts.
    Last edited by Danke; 07-26-2019 at 06:11 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video