Thread: IN GOP increase taxes/spending 45 times, NH GOP might reject budget because only cuts 3 taxes

Wink IN GOP increase taxes/spending 45 times, NH GOP might reject budget because only cuts 3 taxes

We will find out on Thursday. Will libertarian Republicans, Democrats (yes, both of the 2 libertarian Democratic legislators in the nation are in the NH House), and Libertarians (yes, 2 of the 3 Libertarian Party legislators in the nation are in the NH House) in the New Hampshire House stop the Republican budget that calls for eliminating the tax on electricity and cutting business taxes four times? Some libertarians in the NH legislature are upset with the NH budget because it is only perhaps the best proposed budget in the nation. NH is the Live Free or Die states, so naturally they demand more for the people of NH than good legislators demand in other states.

Meanwhile, Republicans in Indiana increased taxes or fees 45 times this year. Just another year of RINO control in IN.

2017 Indiana General Assembly
    Indiana legislature, governor hike 45 different taxes, fees paid by Hoosiers
    Dan Carden dan.carden@nwi.com, 317-637-9078 Jun 19, 2017 Updated 7 hrs ago
    http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/g...92dc96025.html
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did what I could to drag down the major three and failed . The worst three were vehicle registration fee up 15 dollars and 10 cent tax on aircraft and vehicle fuel. Of the other 6 , one should never have been a law anyway . New one allows Notaries to charge more than 2 dollars up to 10 ( who cares ? ). Other five are teachers now pay own background check ( 40) ( better than me paying it ), recording fees up 1 dollar , visiting pro athletes now pay income tax on earnings , enrollment fee for medical pot for epileptics ( 50 ) and probably the worst of those , massage therapist license 100 . The new Gov is not going to be as good as what we have had on holding the line on fees it appears.
    Do something Danke

If I was a notary I would break the law and charge Danke 11 . Not like I am giving him a receipt and turning it in on my taxes anyway
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If I was a notary I would break the law and charge Danke 11 . Not like I am giving him a receipt and turning it in on my taxes anyway
    If I needed a document notarized, I would go to a reputable notary Who is an authentic US citizen that would be able to back up their stamp.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    If I needed a document notarized, I would go to a reputable notary Who is an authentic US citizen that would be able to back up their stamp.
    Since I am the most authentic of all I should have notary powers . I will mention it to my state rep .
    Do something Danke

Since I am the most authentic of all I should have notary powers . I will mention it to my state rep .
    Even if u did, I would never step foot on a reservation.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Even if u did, I would never step foot on a reservation.
    There are no reservations here . Only Fed lands are a few DOD sites and three national parks . Once I take over we will be getting rid of the national parkes
    Do something Danke

No doubt that is the right thing to do. You have my full support.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New Hampshire update on how the liberty people in the NH House voted on the tax cutting budget:
    The 2 liberty Libertarians walked. The 2 liberty Democrats voted against the budget that cuts 3 taxes. The liberty Republicans split, with 14 of them voting against the budget that cuts 3 taxes, because it wasn't pro-liberty enough. Most of the liberty Republicans settled for only cutting 3 taxes in the end.

The roll call is here. http://gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_sta...mber=hb144&q=1