Thread: Kentucky Teacher (F/27) Arrested For Sexual Assault on Student

Kentucky Teacher (F/27) Arrested For Sexual Assault on Student

A married Kentucky teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting an underage student while working as a teacher at two different schools, reports said.

Lindsey Jarvis, 27, pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape on Monday. She also was charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in Woodward County last Wednesday.

Jarvis is accused of having a sexual relationship with the student under the age of 16 while she was a teacher at Woodford County Middle School and Veterans Park Elementary School, WKYT reported. She allegedly sodomized the student in May 2016 and had sexual intercourse with him a month later at Woodford County Middle School, where she worked since 2013. She resigned from her position at the school in June 2016.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Question.... how can SHE sodomize HIM.... oh.... ok nevermind.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    In all fairness this was probably that dudes dream.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    In all fairness this was probably that dudes dream.
    Are you kidding me?? A 15-16 yr old boy in the peak of his puberty?? Hell yes, this was a dream come true for the kid. Sucks that there are double standards, but that is just the way humanity unfolds... I'll be the first to admit that if it were a 27 yr old male teacher and a 15 yr old girl... my feeling would be entirely different. Does that make me wrong? Perhaps.

- Diogenes of Sinope

What the $#@! is going on...men are pansies and women are oversexed aggressors.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What the $#@! is going on...men are pansies and women are oversexed aggressors.
    makes sense if women are now the dominant gender in our society.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Are you kidding me?? A 15-16 yr old boy in the peak of his puberty?? Hell yes, this was a dream come true for the kid. Sucks that there are double standards, but that is just the way humanity unfolds... I'll be the first to admit that if it were a 27 yr old male teacher and a 15 yr old girl... my feeling would be entirely different. Does that make me wrong? Perhaps.
    A 27 year old male probably looks pretty fine to a 15 year old girl, boinking the students is bad ju ju for either sex.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like she may need a new home and some rehabilitation in the future.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    A 27 year old male probably looks pretty fine to a 15 year old girl, boinking the students is bad ju ju for either sex.
    Agreed

- Diogenes of Sinope

I won't take the time to read the article, but nowhere does it state that the victim was a boy.

If it were a girl, this becomes the choice of a protected class.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I won't take the time to read the article, but nowhere does it state that the victim was a boy.

If it were a girl, this becomes the choice of a protected class.
    The arrest report says the victim told police he had sexual intercourse with Jarvis and the report goes on to say the victim's cell phone had correspondence that suggested the victim and suspect were in a romantic relationship.
    //
    "The Patriarch"

''the heart wants what the heart wants''

too much good stuff.

How would you feel if it was your son?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not necessarily. When I was 15 I thought 27 was old.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I would certainly NEVER rat them out....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Compared to what?

Chances are, if your son is 15 or 16, he is probably doing something besides studying for exams all the time. If a hot 27 year old teacher is trying to get him into bed, then no doubt there are some girls his own age trying as well.

Would you rather your son have sex with an attractive, mature female who has the ability to support a child if necessary, or would you rather he be at a party hooking up with a slutty 15 year old who will have sex with 3 different guys that night? Or even a monogamous sexual relationship with a relatively mature 16 year old girl, how is that any better? If she gets pregnant, everybody is screwed. At least with the teacher, your son can help raise the kid during the regular school year till the kid is old enough to go to school while taking summer courses when the teacher is off for the summer.

Otherwise, who gives a $#@! if he is 15 and she is 27? If that is what they want, let them have it. The worst thing that can happen is they have a kid, and having a kid with someone who has already gone through school and is working is far better than somebody who hasn't even finished their education.

That's why I don't understand why people complain so much about these older/younger relationships. They act like if the 15 year old isn't having sex with the 20 something year old, then they wouldn't be having sex at all. That is just retarded, 15 year olds have sex with each other.. and the worst scenario I can think of is two 15 year olds having sex and getting pregnant, instead of one of them being old enough to have gone through school and can support a child.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-21-2017 at 01:53 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Compared to what?

Chances are, if your son is 15 or 16, he is probably doing something besides studying for exams all the time. If a hot 27 year old teacher is trying to get him into bed, then no doubt there are some girls his own age trying as well.

Would you rather your son have sex with an attractive, mature female who has the ability to support a child if necessary, or would you rather he be at a party hooking up with a slutty 15 year old who will have sex with 3 different guys that night? Or even a monogamous sexual relationship with a relatively mature 16 year old girl, how is that any better? If she gets pregnant, everybody is screwed. At least with the teacher, your son can help raise the kid during the regular school year till the kid is old enough to go to school while taking summer courses when the teacher is off for the summer.

Otherwise, who gives a $#@! if he is 15 and she is 27? If that is what they want, let them have it. The worst thing that can happen is they have a kid, and having a kid with someone who has already gone through school and is working is far better than somebody who hasn't even finished their education.

That's why I don't understand why people complain so much about these older/younger relationships. They act like if the 15 year old isn't having sex with the 20 something year old, then they wouldn't be having sex at all. That is just retarded, 15 year olds have sex with each other.. and the worst scenario I can think of is two 15 year olds having sex and getting pregnant, instead of one of them being old enough to have gone through school and can support a child.
    And what if it's not always just about sex? What if there is emotional damage? A 15 year old is still immature. What if it screws him up and all his future relationships turn to crap? There's more than just the obvious to think about and a teacher is not supposed to be preying on her or his students. Age difference aside, parents should at the very least be able to trust that the people charged with looking after their kid is not doing just the opposite.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 06-21-2017 at 04:14 PM.

And what if it's not always just about sex? What if there is emotional damage? A 15 year old is still immature. What if it screws him up and all his future relationships turn to crap? There's more than just the obvious to think about and a teacher is not supposed to be preying on her or his students. Age difference aside, parents should at the very least be able to trust that the people charged with looking after their kid is not doing just the opposite.
    I've had friends my age, much older, much younger, I've been in relationships with girls much older and much younger and the same age, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why you think that something like age difference would be a factor in messing people up emotionally It seems like they could get even more emotionally damaged from someone who is inexperienced in relationships, but really, I'm pretty sure that getting messed up emotionally from relationships is not exclusive to people who have differences in age.

Also not sure about this whole predator/prey deal, I'm pretty sure there is no animal that has ever existed in the universe that wanted to be eaten by another animal, yet I'll bet this guy wanted to have sex with his teacher regardless of her power or status.

The only part I agree with you on is that a student/teacher relationship is not conducive for excelling in a school environment (besides possibly getting a good grade undeserved). So ya, the teacher should probably be fired, and they probably shouldn't be having relationships with their students. Or at least wait. Just be like, hey, when you graduate we can start dating. But to assume that the teacher is a bad person, or that they should be in jail, or that they are some kind of predator just doesn't make sense to me.. I mean, it's all very possible, just not something that you can conclude from what happened.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've had friends my age, much older, much younger, I've been in relationships with girls much older and much younger and the same age, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why you think that something like age difference would be a factor in messing people up emotionally It seems like they could get even more emotionally damaged from someone who is inexperienced in relationships, but really, I'm pretty sure that getting messed up emotionally from relationships is not exclusive to people who have differences in age.

Also not sure about this whole predator/prey deal, I'm pretty sure there is no animal that has ever existed in the universe that wanted to be eaten by another animal, yet I'll bet this guy wanted to have sex with his teacher regardless of her power or status.

The only part I agree with you on is that a student/teacher relationship is not conducive for excelling in a school environment (besides possibly getting a good grade undeserved). So ya, the teacher should probably be fired, and they probably shouldn't be having relationships with their students. Or at least wait. Just be like, hey, when you graduate we can start dating. But to assume that the teacher is a bad person, or that they should be in jail, or that they are some kind of predator just doesn't make sense to me.. I mean, it's all very possible, just not something that you can conclude from what happened.
    At 15 kids are still trying to figure out their own selves and sexuality which makes them still immature. There's a big difference between 15 and 18 in one's level of maturity and ability to handle mature events. Even all that aside at the core of it, it's about a figure of trust taking advantage of a teenager she was entrusted with. It would be like having your babysitter hook up with your kid. If a teacher can't control their impulses with students maybe they need a new profession.

Question.... how can SHE sodomize HIM.... oh.... ok nevermind.
    Looks like according to Kentucky Revised Statutes 510 there are four different degrees of sodomy and third degree is any sexual behaviour with someone under 16 if you are over 21 and it is a class D felony .
    Do something Danke