Thread: Doug Wead: Deep State Operatives Attempt A Coup D'Etat Of Donald Trump

Doug Wead: Deep State Operatives Attempt A Coup D'Etat Of Donald Trump

Presidential historian and author Doug Wead claims that the deep state, which has successfully overthrown the governments of foreign countries, is going to continue to actively seek a coup d’etat of the duly elected president of the United States... "They’ve overthrown governments... duly elected democratic governments. They created what they called 'popular uprisings'... here we go, let's try this is America...There's no going back."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...t-donald-trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't been here for a while, but I couldn't help but notice that some of the same people (you know who you are) are still here making as little sense as they did during the election, many of whom wrote Trump off as an establishment plant or deep state operative... Some of whom actively tried to convince RPF of the false narrative...

Just wondering why most of you NYT, WaPo aholes haven't been banned for shilling or at the very least, sheer stupidity, now that it's clear you were wrong, yet you still spew bullspit?

Just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    I haven't been here for a while, but I couldn't help but notice that some of the same people (you know who you are) are still here making as little sense as they did during the election, many of whom wrote Trump off as an establishment plant or deep state operative... Some of whom actively tried to convince RPF of the false narrative...
    Seriously? Rubber stamp Trump is not deep state? What piece of $#@! legislation has he vetoed?

Presidential historian and author Doug Wead claims that the deep state, which has successfully overthrown the governments of foreign countries, is going to continue to actively seek a coup d’etat of the duly elected president of the United States... "They’ve overthrown governments... duly elected democratic governments. They created what they called 'popular uprisings'... here we go, let's try this is America...There's no going back."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...t-donald-trump
    So; why hasn't Trump simply fired the entire deep state? Seems really straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    So; why hasn't Trump simply fired the entire deep state? Seems really straight forward.
    Just because OP isn't smart enough to understand Doug Wead doesn't mean RPF isn't. Doug Wead would use smoke signals to get his message out if that was the only way people would listen to his message. What's his message? coup-d'etat: specifically Trumps military general cabinet, Trump would never fire the deep state in his cabinet, which is why we know his is controlled opposition and which is why he hiredi them in the first place.

also known simply as a coup (/kuː/), a putsch (/pʊtʃ/), golpe de estado, or an overthrow, is the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Just because OP isn't smart enough to understand Doug Wead doesn't mean RPF isn't. Doug Wead would use smoke signals to get his message out if that was the only way people would listen to his message. What's his message? coup-d'etat: specifically Trumps military general cabinet, Trump would never fire the deep state in his cabinet, which is why we know his is controlled opposition and which is why he hiredi them in the first place.
    Or maybe Trump is simply a naive and somewhat senile dummy. And without an ideological framework it might be very difficult for him to see a bigger picture. Ron Paul would have $#@! canned all of those people by now.

Or maybe Trump is simply a naive and somewhat senile dummy. And without an ideological framework it might be very difficult for him to see a bigger picture. Ron Paul would have $#@! canned all of those people by now.
    Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know. Ron Paul never wanted the job.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Ron Paul would be dead right now, and Trump would be dead or impeached within 24 hours if he simply "fired" the entire Deep State. You guys are hopelessly naive. Winning the Presidency does not win you the government.These people are not going to go quietly in to the night.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you $#@!ing kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

What do we make off adults humans who still go on TV claiming that the trump and the deep state are adversaries? Are this people retarded or are they trying to play their role in the political theatre called the left/right/deep state paradigm?

I think it's interesting, that we never heard anything on the MSM about the deep state till now.

Just wondering why most of you NYT, WaPo aholes haven't been banned for shilling or at the very least, sheer stupidity, now that it's clear you were wrong, yet you still spew bullspit?

Just curious?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Let's also remember that Doug Wead was part of the deep state apparatus well before he latched onto the liberty "movement". Then didn't he try pushing one of those pyramid schemes on us? meh to doug wead.

The deep state, which has successfully overthrown the governments of foreign countries, is going to continue to actively seek a coup d’etat of the duly elected president of the United States... "They’ve overthrown governments... duly elected democratic governments. They created what they called 'popular uprisings'... here we go, let's try this in America...There's no going back."
    Oh, innocence of Schoolhouse Rock!
    Deluded bliss the wise, sad lack!
    Wead has it switched: the pow'r is theirs,
    The coup would be to take it back.

Just curious?
    Welcome back! While you were gone, your orange deity has pushed Trumpcare, attacked the Freedom Caucus, bombed Syria a few times, and announced he's sending 4,000 more troops into the meat grinder!

Just what you voted for! Keep on lovin' that hope & change your personal Barry 2.0 is tenderly giving you. Oooooo yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just curious?
    Why no bans? It seems that Democrats will ban you from their websites for straying from orthodoxy, and msm will ban you for straying from orthodoxy, but if its a libertarian or libertarian-ish website, there will always be someone there, impossible to remove, spewing msm orthodoxy non stop. Here, and other, local, websites.

Ideologically, no banning is great, but when it gets down to the practical matter of reading websites, I really don't want to read the democrats talking points on a Ron Paul website, or on a statewide website for liberty GOP.

This website has had a lot of fake Ron Paul supporters all along.

I don't know it seems to me that Trump was the predetermined republican candidate. Of all the candidates the media could have decided to give the most air time too Trump was their guy. Yes of course the added psyc bonus was they kept saying there was no way he could win. They had Alex Jones saying yea Trump is a libertarian yea vote for him because he is not Hillary, blah blah blah...

We can see by his choice of AG and other cabinet members that we were duped sorry I don't see any liberty growing out of the Trump administration. Admit it we are losing liberty. Hillary would not have been any better I am sure of that and she may have killed more people. I wish I knew what was really going on. I guess I need to look up the bills going thru the house and senate so I can find out what these 2 parties are agreeing on. The danger is not in what they disagree on but what they agree on.

Chester Copperpot

Trump is no doubt an authoritarian... i knew that when i voted for him.. but ill take him because I believe he wants to do good for america. Ill take a Jacksonian nationalist in todays day and age over a globalist anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump would be dead or impeached within 24 hours if he simply "fired" the entire Deep State. You guys are hopelessly naive.
    Trump would simply go on national TV, announce his plan to fire the DC Insiders, and name names ahead of time so that if he was harmed, the natives would be educated ahead of time. He would be off limits.

The reason they never go quietly into the night is that the President has always been their puppet.

Presidents aren't elected, they're selected. The agenda of less liberty, more control, theft, debt, handouts, and war for profit shall proceed as planned. Too big to fail indeed, especially when you have all the kill toys.