Thread: Anyone here from Michigan?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Anyone here from Michigan?

I'm gonna be on vacation to visit my cousins in Bloomfield in July. Are there any interesting landmarks over there I can check out.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing in that immediate area. Downtown, the DIA is good, Renaissance center, the boardwalk along the river is supposed to be nice though I've never been there personally. What sort of stuff do you like/want to see?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

If you like history, then check out the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. Plenty of old cars and you can ride in one. They have a display of presidential vehicles and lots of other good ones. Probably 15 miles from Bloomfield.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    If you like history, then check out the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. Plenty of old cars and you can ride in one. They have a display of presidential vehicles and lots of other good ones. Probably 15 miles from Bloomfield.
    2nded

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    I'm gonna be on vacation to visit my cousins in Bloomfield in July. Are there any interesting landmarks over there I can check out.
    You mean Bloomfield Hills , Mi ,Bloomfield Township in Oakland County Mi ? That is 20 miles Northwest of downtown sort of between Troy & Auburn Hills . I used to know a good Pawn shop up there but I cannot remember the name of it .......
    Do something Danke

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Nothing in that immediate area. Downtown, the DIA is good, Renaissance center, the boardwalk along the river is supposed to be nice though I've never been there personally. What sort of stuff do you like/want to see?
    Exactly that.

It's been a while since I went to Greenfield Village. That seems like a good idea.

Can't really go wrong with a Tigers game. I would say that is the next best option.

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    Exactly that.
    If you're at all a foodie don't miss out on those opportunities either. Dearborn, Mexicantown, and Greektown all have great places to eat, and there's all sorts of Asian food pretty much everywhere in southeastern Michigan as well.

There're also some hipstery restaurants and bars popping up downtown, but I haven't been back recently, so have no basis to judge how good any of that is.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I never sleep in Detroit , place is cursed . It has burned down before , should be due again any time .
    Do something Danke

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    If you're at all a foodie don't miss out on those opportunities either. Dearborn, Mexicantown, and Greektown all have great places to eat, and there's all sorts of Asian food pretty much everywhere in southeastern Michigan as well.

There're also some hipstery restaurants and bars popping up downtown, but I haven't been back recently, so have no basis to judge how good any of that is.
    Aw nice.

If you go to Greenfield Village, don't forget to visit the Edison laboratory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If you go to Greenfield Village, don't forget to visit the Edison laboratory.
    Edison thought DC was the future
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

The Motown Museum is about 4 blocks off the water on Grand Blvd .
    Do something Danke

Michigan is a good a place as any to be from.

But I'm a Yooper

I avoid lower Mich.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Michigan is a good a place as any to be from.

But I'm a Yooper

I avoid lower Mich.
    I have a soft spot in my heart for the UP, particularly in and around Marquette, it's just a damn shame that good job opportunities are scarce up there. Would seriously consider it otherwise.
    Pinochet is the model

Try a town called Algonac if youre there for the 4th of July...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Edison thought DC was the future
    Tesla knew, AC was the answer.

Maybe head over to Minnesota and have Danke give you the state wide tour of a dozen Indian Reservations . As a rule of thumb just remember North third of the state is Chippewa , Central is Ojibwe and South end is Sioux . Keep an eye on Danke , make sure he is not just loading up the trunk with rifles and whiskey, take bail money.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-20-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    Do something Danke

Now if you stop in Milwaukee , on Wisconsin Ave is the Bobblehead Hall of Fame & Museum , if it is still there .
    Do something Danke