Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia to Treat US Jets in Syria as "Targets" AFter US Shoots Down Syrian Bomber

Russia to Treat US Jets in Syria as "Targets" AFter US Shoots Down Syrian Bomber

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7797101.html

Russia has said it will treat US warplanes operating in parts of Syria where its air forces are also present as "targets" amid a diplomatic row caused by the downing of a Syrian jet.

The country's defence ministry said it would track US-led coalition aircraft with missile systems and military aircraft, but stopped short of saying it would shoot them down.

A hotline set up between Russia and the US to prevent mid-air collisions will also be suspended.

"All kinds of airborne vehicles, including aircraft and UAVs of the international coalition detected to the west of the Euphrates River will be tracked by the Russian SAM systems as air targets," the Russian Defence Ministry said in a statement.

The warning followed after a US F-18 Super Hornet shot down a Syrian army SU-22 jet on Sunday in the countryside southwest of Raqqa - the first such downing of a Syrian jet by the US since the start of the country's civil war in 2011.

Washington said the jet had dropped bombs near US-backed forces but Damascus said the plane was downed while flying a mission against Isis militants.

Russia's Defence Ministry said the suspension of its communication line with the Americans would begin immediately.

The US did not use its hotline with Russia ahead of the downing of the Syrian government warplane, said the ministry, which accused the US of a "deliberate failure to make good on its commitments" under the de-confliction deal.
    $#@! is spiraling out of control and all people care about is petty bull$#@!.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this Russia effectively creating a 'No Fly Zone" in Syria?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

And Iran is now firing missiles into Syria? Jesus.

Here's a great question I saw on Twitter:

If the US can shoot down a plane inside Syria and call it 'self defense'... what do we call it when Syria shoots down a US plane inside Syria?

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    And Iran is now firing missiles into Syria? Jesus.

Here's a great question I saw on Twitter:

If the US can shoot down a plane inside Syria and call it 'self defense'... what do we call it when Syria shoots down a US plane inside Syria?
    terrorism, glad I could help you out with that.

One of the few things I liked about Trump was when he said at the debate something to the effect of, "Let's be clear, we don't want to start WWIII over Syria."

This is some serious $#@!. Make sure your pantry is stocked.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    One of the few things I liked about Trump was when he said at the debate something to the effect of, "Let's be clear, we don't want to start WWIII over Syria."

So much for improved relations.
    "The Patriarch"

Move along. Nothing to see here. The MIC-neocon-DNC-Media Complex has today's breaking news from anonymous officials to keep you mesmerized.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I just finished building my 2nd family bugout bag and added some provisions to my trailer...

Side note: What do you think about using a travel trailer as a bugout vehicle/location? There's some pros/cons, but that is my working plan right now. If SHTF, I grab my trailer and hit the road..... I'm far enough out of town that I don't have to worry so much about traffic jams on the roads. Plus if things got REALLY bad, there's rail road tracks w/side roads, canals, and all sorts of alternate exfil points.

- Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

yeah that was pre-zombie-cucked-trump. now he is senile and not in control of his faculties or something, so clearly not his fault.

I just finished building my 2nd family bugout bag and added some provisions to my trailer...

Side note: What do you think about using a travel trailer as a bugout vehicle/location? There's some pros/cons, but that is my working plan right now. If SHTF, I grab my trailer and hit the road..... I'm far enough out of town that I don't have to worry so much about traffic jams on the roads. Plus if things got REALLY bad, there's rail road tracks w/side roads, canals, and all sorts of alternate exfil points.
    We'll meet up at Oyarde's place.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We'll meet up at Oyarde's place.
    @oyarde care to throw some coordinates our way? lol. I'll bring beans and bullets.

- Diogenes of Sinope

@oyarde care to throw some coordinates our way? lol. I'll bring beans and bullets.
    Don't forget beads.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Don't forget beads.
    I was thinking more like white sage and sweetgrass. We could smudge eachother and also cast protection around my camper at the same time.

- Diogenes of Sinope

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I thought that was Rand Paul. I would of totally gave Trump a second look if I were to hear him say something like that. I remember Rand Paul being the one saying we shouldn't shoot down planes in Syria's airspace so we don't start world war 3. I probably would of voted for Trump if I knew he said that, although I would of regretted it after seeing what kind of job he is doing.

Ignoring truth and focusing on petty bull$#@! is the excuse used to justify people spinning out of control. I think I see a connection.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Meanwhile, Ma & Pa lunch-pail are tuned into MSM, who's covering the latest breaking news on how your foot long subway sandwich may be less than 12" long.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

What do you think about using a travel trailer as a bugout vehicle/location?
    Without a non-computerized vehicle to pull it your plan is severely flawed....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Help me out. What do you mean non-computerized?

I can't afford to buy a 'bugout location' of my own, but my best friend has a cabin off the beaten path that is our mutual agreed rally point. If I am unable to get there for some reason, I will at least have 100 gallons of fresh water, propane, power, and all my bugout supplies to include shelter wherever I need it.

It's not ideal, but I'm interested to hear your critiques

- Diogenes of Sinope

Australia has suspended military air operations in Syria, after Russia said it would treat coalition aircraft as potential targets in response to the downing of a Syrian jet by the United States.
    The U.S. has said it shot down the aircraft Sunday to defend allied forces fighting to seize back the city of Raqqa, the de facto capital of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) in Syria.
    “As a precautionary measure, Australian defense force strike operations into Syria have temporarily ceased,” the Department of Defence said Tuesday.
    Trending: We All Want to Help Refugees. So Why Aren’t We Doing So?
    Australia has deployed 780 military personnel as part of the coalition force fighting ISIS in Syria and Iraq. It has six fighter jets stationed in the United Arab Emirates that engage in missions against the group.
    The U.S. said in a written statement that a U.S. F18 Super Hornet shot down the Syrian SU-22 near the town of Tabqah, the location of a strategically vital dam upstream from Raqqa, where the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces militia are battling ISIS.
    An Australian Department of Defence spokesman told ABC that Australian military force protection was regularly reviewed, and military air operations would continue over Iraq.
    Don't miss: Donald Trump's Approval Rating Plummets to New Low as Republicans Grow Wary Amid Russia Investigation
    "Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel are closely monitoring the air situation in Syria and a decision on the resumption of ADF air operations in Syria will be made in due course," a spokesman said.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Help me out. What do you mean non-computerized?
    Is your vehicle going to work after an EMP?

... and so why the f**k are we over there again???

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Mine doesn't work so well now. Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Nope. Most likely not. I have a 2010 Pickup with plenty of circuits to fry. All I can do try to make a faraday cage out of my garage with foil and other materials and hope that my vehicle is in the garage at time of detonation, but not likely. Were an atmospheric EMP detonation to occur, there's not much to be done anyway... the radius would extend up to 1200 miles (with a big enough bomb). Anyone with electronics would be $#@! out of luck.

I am asking about my RV trailer... oh nevermind.... forget it... I'll ask on my other forum

- Diogenes of Sinope

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... and so why the f**k are we over there again???
    To encourage them to join the international community of global banking. There are not many non-members left standing.

And oil.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Is your assumption that an EMP will be the most likely event in a SHTF scenario?

- Diogenes of Sinope

Is your assumption that an EMP will be the most likely event in a SHTF scenario?
    Yes.

I don't think that's SHTF in its entirety but it'll most likely be a major contributor...

Yes.

I don't think that's SHTF in its entirety but it'll most likely be a major contributor...
    Well I still like having the trailer packed and ready with all my goodies. Beats the alternative.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Well I still like having the trailer packed and ready with all my goodies. Beats the alternative.
    An EMP very well might not be the first strike, in which case you'll be fine to get gone...

I have no doubt that one will come into play though, it'd be a poor tactician who didn't use one...

It's getting to the point it's easier to list the countries who aren't pissed at us than the ones who'd attack us..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast