Thread: Germany: Police Powerless Against Middle Eastern Crime Gangs

Germany: Police Powerless Against Middle Eastern Crime Gangs

Please Escape Europe and the UK while you still can.

Neo-Nazi Network in German Army Exposed

This confirms my theory that all of this Eurabia garbage is intended to provoke a far-right backlash and a "Crusade" against Islam.

A court in Hanover has handed suspended sentences to six members of a Kurdish clan who seriously wounded two dozen police officers during a violent rampage in Hameln. The court's ruling was greeted with anger and derision by police who said it is yet another example of the laxity of Germany's politically correct judicial system.
    The case goes back to January 2014, when a 26-year-old clan member, arrested for robbery, tried to escape from the magistrate's office by jumping out of a seventh-floor courtroom window. The suspect was taken to the hospital, where he died. Members of his clan subsequently ransacked the hospital, as well as the court, and attacked police with rocks and other projectiles; 24 police officers and six paramedics were injured.
    The judge said he was lenient because the defendants witnessed the death of the 26-year-old and were traumatized. The judge also revealed that he had reached a deal with the clan, which among other effects prevented police from testifying in court.
    Dietmar Schilff, chairman of the GdP police union in Lower Saxony, said that the ruling had left many police officers shaking their heads in disbelief: "All police forces expect protection and support from the state." He added:
    "If we want to protect those who ensure public security, it must be clear that anyone who attacks police officers attacks the state — and has to fear appropriate consequences. It does not matter from which milieu the perpetrators come."
    Observers have surmised that the real reason for the judge's leniency was that he feared his family might be subjected to retribution from the clan.

In another incident, two police officers stopped a driver after he ran a red light. The driver stepped out of the car and ran away. When police caught up with him, they were confronted by more than 50 clan members. A 15-year-old attacked a policeman from behind and strangled him to the point of unconsciousness.
    Senior members of the Gelsenkirchen police department subsequently held a secret meeting with representatives of three Arab clans in order to "cultivate social peace between Germans and Lebanese." A leaked police report revealed that the clans told Police Chief Ralf Feldmann that "the police cannot win a war with the Lebanese because we outnumber them." The clan members added: "This applies to all of Gelsenkirchen, if we so choose."
    When Feldman countered that he would dispatch police reinforcements to disrupt their activities, the clan members laughed in his face and said: "The government does not have enough money to deploy the numbers of police necessary to confront the Lebanese." The police report concluded that German authorities should not harbor any illusions about the actual balance of power: "The police would be defeated."

In Naumburg, police confiscated the driver's license of Ahmed A., a 21-year-old member of a Syrian clan, during a traffic stop. Almost immediately, police were surrounded by a mob of other clan members. The police retreated. The mob then marched to the police station, which they proceeded to ransack.
    Ahmed A., a serial offender whose asylum application was rejected but who remains in Germany, said: "Lock me up. I have nothing to lose. I am going to put a bullet in the head of every single police officer. I will make your life feel like hell. Then I'll just be a cop killer." He also warned the police officer who seized his license: "I will destroy his life. I know exactly where he lives." He then explained what he would do to the officer's wife and daughter. Ahmed A. was allowed to walk free; police said there were insufficient grounds for his arrest.

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rn-crime-gangs
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Send them a few Chicago police.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A nation with a functioning immune system would never have allowed this to happen. What or who disabled the immune system?
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    A nation with a functioning immune system would never have allowed this to happen. What or who disabled the immune system?
    Germany was accepting a milion mideast refugess in the aftermath of Libya Beghazi, Syria freedom wars if recall old reports correctly. Part of it could be compensation for sense of responsibility/guilt over roles in foreign freedom wars and part of it could be mideast humanitarion disasters concerns.

Truma of WWs and weak military footing since then may have also contributed to the current national psyche.
    Not sure if this was true but pretty shocking claim was published by Spiegel while back:

• Germany
    • Book Claims US Soldiers Raped 190,000 German Women Post-WWII

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Germany was accepting a milion mideast refugess in the aftermath of Libya Beghazi, Syria freedom wars if recall old reports correctly. Part of it could be compensation for sense of responsibility/guilt over roles in foreign freedom wars and part of it could be mideast humanitarion disasters concerns.

Truma of WWs and weak military footing since then may have also contributed to the current national psyche.
    Not sure if this was true but pretty shocking claim was published by Spiegel while back:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1021298.html [/LIST]
    If it had been a big problem I'd' have heard of it.

More serious would be the US treatment of POWs, passed-on by word of mouth and James Bacque's "Other Losses"
    >_<

My how times have changed . When I lived there the polezi would just beat the $#@! out of anyone they disapproved of and move on. They did not arrest them . I would have expected they would have already taken care of these . New generations must be soft .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My how times have changed . When I lived there the polezi would just beat the $#@! out of anyone they disapproved of and move on. They did not arrest them . I would have expected they would have already taken care of these . New generations must be soft .
    We lost the war after you did.
    >_<

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.