Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What famous people other than

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The sports illustrated writer. The pope I met was John Paul the II and it was for a split second before I had to move along
    I have been to the vatican but I am not catholic . Yeah , I remember Reilly on the back page of sports illustrated , that is the guy .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And yea Warren Buffett at his house for a drink.

Last edited by Danke; 06-19-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    You do know that you are a moron right?

Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I made a little in plastics back in the day .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have been to the vatican but I am not catholic . Yeah , I remember Reilly on the back page of sports illustrated , that is the guy .
    I have a funny joke about the Vatican, the Pope, a pup tent, and the lottery but it's fairly inappropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Never met Danke, Collins, or Ron Paul When we were driving through Kentucky, I asked Mr Animal to stop at Rand's house but he didn't think that would be a good idea. I was planning on picking up a sack full of White Castles and hanging with the Pauls but Mr Animal said they probably wouldn't appreciate the unannounced visit or the diarrhea. Party pooper. We argued about it all the way to the big billboard in the middle of nowhere Ohio that says you're going to Hell. I wonder if Sola_Fide paid for that thing. It looks hand painted.

Jethro Tull (the whole band - I got onstage), Flea (just Flea, not the whole band), John Kruk, I waited on Eddie Murphy but he wouldn't talk to me, lol, and I thought I saw Menudo at Six Flags once but I was mistaken. Oh, and I met Shaq once. He's gigantic. It was weird because I was eye level with his wiener and kept catching myself staring. I've also met a few Sabres hockey players but I don't remember their names. I met them in the Buffalo airport. Mr Animal's dad always mistook this one guy who worked for Mr A for a famous hockey player. Anyway, we're flying into Buffalo and there's the hockey player. My husband told him what a fan his dad was and asked him to come outside with us and meet him. Well, he did. The senior Mr Animal was handicapped and parked right outside waiting for us. When the hockey player came out, Mr A's dad thought it was the bartender, lol!

I've met most of the Mises gang at events in Alabama.
    Sola Fide works near the antique mall I sell stuff at , probably 20 minutes south of an old WW 2 Army base that is still in use , I do not remember seeing billboards similar to that there . I used to hunt quail in a spot on that base .

Sola Fide works near the antique mall I sell stuff at , probably 20 minutes south of an old WW 2 Army base that is still in use , I do not remember seeing billboards similar to that there . I used to hunt quail in a spot on that base .
    You should visit S_F and take advantage of the breakfast buffet. The sign may be on 71 but I think it's 271. Going north, it's on the right hand side, can't miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You should visit S_F and take advantage of the breakfast buffet. The sign may be on 71 but I think it's 271. Going north, it's on the right hand side, can't miss it.
    Probably down by the airport . I know the area , seems like when I was younger I went to a horse track near there.I also have a buddy who is a retired history teacher that I swap Indian artifacts with that lives about twenty miles South of Cincy and I have a retired Cousin in Shelbyville , Ky, his Dad was a tobacco auctioneer . I wonder if Sola does have breakfast buffet ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-04-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I once made Stephen Dorff get a piece of broccoli stuck up his nose from laughing, then ruined his death scene by making him laugh again...
    Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I once got fistbumped by Chris Christopherson...
    Nice, is he related to Kris Kristofferson?
    Freedom index

~Resident Badgiraffe

The sports illustrated writer. The pope I met was John Paul the II and it was for a split second before I had to move along
    Did you sneeze so he would bless you?
    Freedom index

~Resident Badgiraffe

Anybody else notice Jules has meet two famous people , a spy and the Pope ? Seems a little suspicious .LOL

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Lol!
    Nice, is he related to Kris Kristofferson?
    Yes, thats him, you meant what I know, er, you know what I meant!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintian an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

You are Ron Paul's Media!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I heard [Danke] mixed drinks for Nancy Pelosi .
    Great. We have someone to blame.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Because I used to live in LA, I've met a number of famous people.

But definitely the most famous one of all of would be Michael Jackson. Kind of a crazy story... that I don't share very often, at least not the part that was strange / inexplicable.
    "To inflict cruelties on defenseless creatures, or condone such acts, is to abuse one of the cardinal tenets of a civilized society - reverence for life."
    Jon Evans

@livemercifully

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Because I used to live in LA, I've met a number of famous people.

But definitely the most famous one of all of would be Michael Jackson. Kind of a crazy story... that I don't share very often, at least not the part that was strange / inexplicable.
    How old were you ?

How old were you ?
    Late teens. I don't want to date myself (), but that was a looong time ago.
    "To inflict cruelties on defenseless creatures, or condone such acts, is to abuse one of the cardinal tenets of a civilized society - reverence for life."
    Jon Evans

@livemercifully

Late teens. I don't want to date myself (), but that was a looong time ago.
    Only reason I asked was you look so young I figured you must have been young , I do not think I really ever meet anyone famous in California except maybe elected officials .

Only reason I asked was you look so young I figured you must have been young , I do not think I really ever meet anyone famous in California except maybe elected officials .
    Thank you. It runs in my family on my Mom's side, my Mom looks 15- 20 years younger than she is. Do you visit California? I met celebs way back in the day when my friends and I used to go clubbing in LA. Also, I used to work at a couple boutiques in the Beverly Center, where you occasionally help a famous person.
    Jon Evans

@livemercifully

Thank you. It runs in my family on my Mom's side, my Mom looks 15- 20 years younger than she is. Do you visit California? I met celebs way back in the day when my friends and I used to go clubbing in LA. Also, I used to work at a couple boutiques in the Beverly Center, where you occasionally help a famous person.
    I do not go further West than Texas much anymore but I used to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12