Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donnay could use some prayers

Exclamation Donnay could use some prayers

A sudden and unexpected death in the family tonight and she is pretty upset and I'm far away.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That sucks. You got 'em. She's always here for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

So sorry for her loss. Praying for peace and comfort.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

+1
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Sorry to hear, may the Lord help comfort you Donna.
    "The Patriarch"

I'll pray. Can I send HB over for ~Hugz~ In your absence?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Donnay. I too will pray for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Laya karab! May their memory be eternal. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prayers here and my deepest sympathy.

Prayers, donnay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

You, and Donnay, have but to ask and they will be given. I'm sorry for your loss, Donnay. May our prayers bring you some measure of comfort.

So sorry to hear the news.

May the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon the soul of the dearly departed and give comfort and hope to all those who our mourning the loss of their loved one. In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Dear Donna-

So sorry for your loss may your loved one RIP. Prayers going out that you may find comfort in this time of sudden loss.

Love,

Lisa

peace & comfort

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Thank you all.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Condolences and all our best wishes from me and mine. I never know what else to say in these situations.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Sending all the cosmic juju I have, brother.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

+++ vibes to you both +++

I'm so sorry, Donna. Prayers going up for you and your family.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Sorry for both of you. DH was far away when his father passed a few years back - I know how much you want to be there .

Heavenly Father, let all events gently lead us to the peace and love you have shown us through Jesus Christ. Comfort Donna and the family and friends with your eternal truth.

Sorry for your loss Donna. Thanks for the heads up AF.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I'm sorry, Donna. I sure will pray for you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great family to see here for you Donnay... count me in sister. Blessings & comfort to you.

Chester Copperpot

sorry for your loss donnay.. prayers coming

thee and thine are in my prayers

You have my sympathies and prayers...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

She and I thank all of you...it's very much appreciated.

So Sorry Donnay. Prayers for you and the family. Just now hearing about this.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast