Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence, Libertarian Feminist?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Should have rights? They already do.
    Well then mission accomplished. Roll out the banners and the flight suits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I put 'feminists think men should be less than equal to women' in the same camp as 'libertarians are white nationalists/racists.' It's a campaign to discredit/ignore the entire group using a handful of idiots among them as the justification to do so.
    No, you have this all totally backwards.

4 out of 5 women specify that they DO NOT IDENTIFY AS FEMINISTS. There is a reason for that.

The vast majority of women who identify as feminists want equal outcome for women, they don't want women to merely be treated as equals. They also tend to hate men and the patriarchy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Huh, I had no idea that women wanted to fix roofs and work in mining.

I thought they wanted to be able to have a well paying job that pays them a lot of money to talk on the phone all day so they can go to the mall and spend a $#@! ton of money on themselves and live a comfortable lifestyle outside of a monogamous relationship while $#@!ing various alpha males and then ending up feeling really hollow inside.
    Oh man those straw men will never recover from that thrashing.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4 out of 5 women specify that they DO NOT IDENTIFY AS FEMINISTS. There is a reason for that.
    Yes, there is definitely a reason for that.

The vast majority of women who identify as feminists want equal outcome for women, they don't want women to merely be treated as equals. They also tend to hate men and the patriarchy.
    I presume your name is Rasmussen.
    Pinochet is the model

Well then mission accomplished. Roll out the banners and the flight suits.

There's no "mission" involved. Rights do not come from you or your progressive colleagues' legislation or edicts.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Rights do not come from you or your progressive colleagues' legislation or edicts.
    Rights also don't come out of the back of your van or the vans of any of your fellow child molesters.

They can, however, be restored via legislation to remove past legislation or edict.
    Pinochet is the model

Yes, the ultra-progressive idea of equal rights for everyone. Shocking, i know.
    Can you tell me how women are not equal to men in our society? yea, they are exempt from selective service sign on but I doubt woman is asking to be burdened by such a law. And as for promoting a libertine lifestyle, this is not a gendered issue.

I am all for equal rights but lets be serious, this is not what most feminists are asking for cos it has for the most part been achieved today in the US

People get demonized for labels- what used to be a label for someone who isn't sexist has turned into something else entirely. Are you against forced government vaccinations, well that means you are an anti vaxxer. Don't like abortion after 6 months, you must be some sort of crazy right winger. Don't want to go to war with Russia, god you must be colluding with Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    People get demonized for labels- what used to be a label for someone who isn't sexist has turned into something else entirely. Are you against forced government vaccinations, well that means you are an anti vaxxer. Don't like abortion after 6 months, you must be some sort of crazy right winger. Don't want to go to war with Russia, god you must be colluding with Putin.
    But all those issues are at play in this day of age. People running about with the feminist label is like me running around with anti segregationist label. It sets off all sorts of red flags

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But all those issues are at play in this day of age. People running about with the feminist label is like me running around with anti segregationist label. It sets off all sorts of red flags
    No important issues like the cops being able to track/trace your cell phone without a search warrant is at play, the rest is a distraction.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Hillary hasnt gotten leaked naked photos yet

Fingers crossed
    I think they are out .
    Do something Danke

Can you tell me how women are not equal to men in our society? yea, they are exempt from selective service sign on but I doubt woman is asking to be burdened by such a law. And as for promoting a libertine lifestyle, this is not a gendered issue.
    You are never going to get men and woman to be completely equal in all ways. The best you can hope for is inequalities that balance out. Maybe women face judgment and discrimination if they work, but they also get the benefit when it comes to child custody. Maybe men have higher rates of suicide and depression but have to deal with less harassment and stalking. Etc, etc.

I am all for equal rights but lets be serious, this is not what most feminists are asking for cos it has for the most part been achieved today in the US
    I would generally agree with you. The problem is the history of this whole issue.

"Anti-feminists" have been attacking feminism since the dawn of time. The line of argument that "equality has been achieved today" has been used for more than fifty years. It's very true now, but the problem is it wasn't true back then, and people aren't going to listen to you now since you've been lying about it before.

For example, look at Milton Friedman and Thomas Sowell. Friedman argued from the 50s that sex-based discrimination had largely disappeared. Sowell made that same point since the 70s, pointing to some very ***** studies that this was the case. The thing is, back then, not only did you have a cornucopia of studies showing a wage gap, but you had literal stories of companies having policies of not hiring women, glass ceilings, etc. It was a ridiculous argument to say that equality had been even close to reality. And, the feminists remember. By being so erroneously used, the arguments can't even be used when accurate.

It doesn't help that the "skeptic"/"anti-feminist" community, for the most part, like the "feminist" community, is not approaching the issue rationally and in good faith. They have an ideology and a goal which just happens, in this time and age, to coincide with the bulk of the data. I don't doubt that if the data went against them, they'd just twist or cherry pick the data, or just ignore it.

Rights also don't come out of the back of your van or the vans of any of your fellow child molesters.
    Say what? LOL

They can, however, be restored via legislation to remove past legislation or edict.
    No, rights are not granted, legislated, restored, bestowed, etc. by government. Governments can only restrict.

No one can take away your rights.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

That femnazi has a nice rack.
    Carry on.

Can you tell me how women are not equal to men in our society?
    I didn't say that. I said that's the concept of feminism. Whether or not it's been achieved is something else entirely.

If magically the United States were transformed into a libertarian paradise tomorrow, libertarianism wouldn't cease to exist, not would it suddenly be called something else. It would continue to persist as a philosophy of upholding the status quo.

I am all for equal rights but lets be serious, this is not what most feminists are asking for
    As stated above, I disagree.

People running about with the feminist label is like me running around with anti segregationist label. It sets off all sorts of red flags
    'Don't call yourself that because people might think bad things about you' is not an effective argument to use against a feminist because it turns out that's been said about them for more than a century.
    Last edited by TheCount; 06-19-2017 at 11:14 PM.
    Pinochet is the model

Say what? LOL
    You also are not the source of rights regardless of the vast numbers of farm animals you have sex with.

Governments can only restrict.
    The removal of which would be restoration.
    Pinochet is the model

Feminism does nothing but make women miserable and drive them insane. Lawrence is well on her way to becoming the bitter, barren, old, batshyt insane cat lady that so many other Hollywood "starlets" turn in to these days once Hollywood robs them of the years they should have been finding a husband and starting a family.

You also are not the source of rights...
    I never said I was the source.

...regardless of the vast numbers of farm animals you have sex with.
    Are you getting mad?

The removal of which would be restoration.
    No. Again, government can't remove your rights.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you getting mad?
    What? I thought that you, as cat-stranglers like youself often do, were playing a game where we see what baseless, unrelated allegations we can include in our questions and statements.

No. Again, government can't remove your rights.
    The removal of the restriction is a restoration.
    Last edited by TheCount; 06-20-2017 at 12:45 PM.
    Pinochet is the model

What? I thought that you, as cat-stranglers like youself often do, were playing a game where we see what baseless, unrelated allegations we can include in our questions and statements.
    Where did I play that?

The removal of the restriction is a restoration.
    No. Government can't take rights. Government does not bestow rights. Government does not grant rights. Government does not restore rights.

What is the source of rights?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12