Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S-Led Coalition Shoots Down Syrian Warplane

U.S-Led Coalition Shoots Down Syrian Warplane

The US-led, so-called anti-terrorist, coalition has reportedly shot down a Syrian government forces aircraft. Reuters reports the Syrian Arab Army announced that the aircraft was brought down in the southern Raqqa countryside, while it was engaging a fleeing ISIS convoy. The pilot remains missing.
    SyAAF Su-22 was lost in #Rasafa area while striking #ISIS positions
    — Within Syria (@WithinSyriaBlog) June 18, 2017

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...yrian-warplane
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Within Syria‏ @WithinSyriaBlog 2 min.
    Russian Air Force is highly active now ,suggesting that tension between #USA and #Russia in #Syria is high yet again

The worst possible answer is to confront such childish provocations of the losing side.
    Until the Russian forces are under the direct attack
    Russia will keep all of these provocations for use in the future diplomatic fallout
    of the illegal globalist aggression in Syria.
    Conflict News‏ @Conflicts 1 min.
    BREAKING: US confirms F/A-18E downed Syrian Su-22 near Tabqah, says it "dropped bombs near SDF fighters" - @arawnsley

Amazing, isn't it?
    "We shot down a Syrian warplane, inside Syrian territory,
    because they bombed a bunch of terrorists
    that we are supporting to bring down their government.
    Oh, and we happen to be illegally occupying their country too."

Iran:

Mid range ballistic missiles launched from Iran at "terrorists" in Syria, 800km away.

Abas Aslani
    #Iran has launched missiles from #IRGC #missile bases in provinces of Kermanshah & Kordestan, targeting terrorists in #DeirEzzor of #Syria.

Enrico Ivanov
    Breaking! #Iran has launched ballistic missiles on #ISIS positions in Deir Ezzor.

Sobhan Hassanvand
    Iranians in western Iran spot IRGC missiles flying to target #IS positions in Deir ez-Zor, to take revenge for Tehran Attacks

Video-montage of the Iranian missile strike against daesh in Syria.
    We can see at least 4 missiles launched from one site.
    It makes at least five missiles from two locations if sitings are correct.

It is first operational use of the Iranian ballistic missiles after 30 years.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-18-2017 at 02:59 PM.

I guess this is more 3D chess with Trump helping to save Syria with Russia's help. If they don't declare war then get out.
    "The Patriarch"

Banned

Blog Entries
    r/the_Donald was purged after the initial cruise missile attack. Nobody at r/the_donald really knows the US is attacking Syrian forces. Every time there is an attack on the SAA or it's allies by the invading Coalition, I check through all the threads, and never a mention.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...85439544606720
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Unless there is a Congressional Declaration of War, then every act is a war crime.

It's on.

Leith Abou Fadel
    Heavy clashes right now between the Syrian Army and SDF near Resafa. Syrian Army is trying to rescue its pilot; SDF blocking route.

Al-Masdar News
    Breaking: Intense clashes break-out between Syrian Army and US-backed forces in west #Raqqa

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:50 A.M.) – Intense clashes have broken out between the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the western countryside of Al-Raqqa, tonight, a military source informed Al-Masdar.

According to the source, units from the Syrian Arab Army attempted to cross SDF front-lines in order to rescue their fallen pilot; however, they were turned away by the latter.

This resulted in a fierce confrontation that is currently ongoing between the two entities near the key town of Resafa in western Al-Raqqa.

The pilot in need of rescue was identified as ‘Ali Fahd, an officer in the Syrian Air Force from the city of Salamiyah in the eastern countryside of the Hama Governorate.

instead of fighting ISIS US bombs Assad fighting ISIS.
    MAGA so much winning

The F-18 which shot down the Su-22 is operating off of the Bush Aircraft Carrier currently in the Mediterranean sea

=============

Parisa Hafezi
    Former chief of IRGC says The missile strike against IS in Syria was just a start ....
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-18-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I guess this is more 3D chess with Trump helping to save Syria with Russia's help. If they don't declare war then get out.
    This is just his way of fighting the deep state aka by fighting their wars more than Obama or Clinton ever fought or promised to fight. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is just his way of fighting the deep state aka by fighting their wars more than Obama or Clinton ever fought or promised to fight. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
    Why would you think the script would change when the puppet master picks up a new puppet?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Why would you think the script would change when the puppet master picks up a new puppet?

Some things do change, I was hoping that at least this one would not get worse than it was under Obama or maybe under a Killary admin. he man talked such a good game when it came to Syria considered it part of the handful of positives that would come out of his admin. Trump seem to fail to live up to even my very low expectation I had for him

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Trump isn't controlling anything. He's probably senile for Christ's sake. There are stories of Melania bringing him articles to read about activities occurring within his admin. He's either (a) senile or (b) signed away all foreign policy decisions to THEM.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-18-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump isn't controlling anything. He's senile for Christ's sake.
    Do you mean this or are you just being facetious?

Do you mean this or are you just being facetious?
    I'm thinking this is the case. He's angry at Rosenstein's duplicity, but only senile person would forget that Paul Ryan recommended Rosenstein to him. Sounds like senility where you forget key facts.

Trump isn't controlling anything. He's probably senile for Christ's sake. There are stories of Melania bringing him articles to read about activities occurring within his admin. He's either (a) senile or (b) signed away all foreign policy decisions to THEM.
    I heard he was a giant cuck.

I'm thinking this is the case. He's angry at Rosenstein's duplicity, but only senile person would forget that Paul Ryan recommended Rosenstein to him. Sounds like senility where you forget key facts.
    The reason why I asked is that if you believe he is really senile or out of control, then why would the deep state want to remove him? That is the best attributes for a puppet leader. The deep state should do everything in their power to keep him in power instead of trying to remove him.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I heard he was a giant cuck.
    I'd take a cuck over a senile billionaire who is completely clueless to what is going on. Verbal skills have precariously dropped over the years. All the so-called 4d chess is nothing more than senility which is why Priebus is so guarded with him. Melania knows what's going on, I suspect. She's an asset trying to protect him. I suspect the poor sleeping habits are not aiding his condition either.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...early-dementia

John Montgomery, a psychologist in New York City and adjunct professor at New York University, said "it's hard to say definitively without rigorous testing" of Trump's speaking patterns, "but I think it's pretty safe to say that Trump has had significant cognitive decline over the years."

No one observing Trump from afar, though, can tell whether that's "an indication of dementia, of normal cognitive decline that many people experience as they age, or whether it's due to other factors" such as stress and emotional upheaval, said Montgomery, who is not a Trump supporter.

Even a Trump supporter saw and heard striking differences between interviews from the 1980s and 1990s and those of 2017, however. "I can see what people are responding to," said Dr. Robert Pyles, a psychiatrist in suburban Boston. He heard "a difference in tone and pace. … What I did not detect was any gaps in mentation or meaning. I don't see any clear evidence of neurological or cognitive dysfunction."
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-18-2017 at 09:33 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The reason why I asked is that if you believe he is really senile or out of control, then why would the deep state want to remove him? That is the best attributes for a puppet leader. The deep state should do everything in their power to keep him in power instead of trying to remove him.
    Remember that they were robosigning executive orders for Reagan when his Alzheimer's was in full effect. As far as controlling Trump it's harder to corral him because he's prone to bouncing around to the opinion of those who advise. Hence, the rumblings from Ivanka/Jared about Bannon bringing forth his worst impulses. But in all seriousness, I fear for the President's state of mind. All the bad personnel decisions which could culminate in impeachment proceedings with the diabolical Robert Mueller.

Something is wrong with Trump. It's not the fact that he's identified the obvious conspiracies against his agenda, but the fact he's completely oblivious to the obvious traitors in his midst. How could you be that dense to let Rosenstein and Mueller in to begin with?

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/...racies-tv.html

The AP has a very disturbing account of Trump’s behavior,”Trump advisers and confidants describe the president as increasingly angry over the investigation, yelling at television sets in the White House carrying coverage and insisting he is the target of a conspiracy to discredit — and potentially end — his presidency. Some of his ire is aimed at Rosenstein and investigative special counsel Robert Mueller, both of whom the president believes are biased against him, associates say.”

Trump is out of control rage tweeting, and now he is yelling at his television about imaginary conspiracies that are out to get him. After the use of a cabinet meeting to try to boost Trump out of his depression, it is clear that this administration will never remove Trump from office no matter how crazy he gets.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-18-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Something is wrong with Trump. [snip]
    That was pretty obvious from the moment he entered the race.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    r/the_Donald was purged after the initial cruise missile attack. Nobody at r/the_donald really knows the US is attacking Syrian forces. Every time there is an attack on the SAA or it's allies by the invading Coalition, I check through all the threads, and never a mention.
    r/the_Donald is HEAVILY filtered... I stopped going there months ago for any 'balanced' aggregation. It's useless.

Yeah, so that happened. Next will probably be a "Coalition" (read: NATO) plane being shot down. S722 was amended before being passed by the Senate to add a reminder that any aggression against a NATO country triggers Article 5, mutual defense. This includes NATO planes.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    r/the_Donald is HEAVILY filtered... I stopped going there months ago for any 'balanced' aggregation. It's useless.
    The hammer was dropped on r/ during Pizzagate. For those that haven't figured it out yet, ALL of the major traffic websites that cover politics, foreign policy, current events, conspiracy theories, etc have been TAKEN OVER. Print the money then buy everyone off.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-18-2017 at 10:45 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Important developmnt: US-backed forces push south of Raqqa to cutoff SyrianArmy from DeirEzzor

This may be why the Syrian Army attacked the U.S.-backed SDF (primarily Kurds) west of the Euphrates: I read this article Sunday morning before the U.S. downed the Syrian plane and before the Syrian Army had attacked the SDF:

Important development: US-backed forces push south of Raqqa to cutoff Syrian Army from Deir Ezzor:

The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) launched a new attack in the western Al-Raqqa , targeting the southeastern countryside of Tabaqa.

The Syrian Democratic Forces managed to capture the Bitani District, Sunday, after a short battle with the Islamic State (ISIL).

According to a military source, if the Syrian Democratic Forces continue to push south towards the strategic town of Resafa, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) will open fire on them because this would be a clear attempt by the US-backed forces to cut them off from the road to Deir Ezzor.

By cutting off the Syrian Army from the road to Deir Ezzor, the US-backed forces will have access to several oil fields that are desperately wanted by the Syrian government.

Since the US-backed rebels failed to slow the Syrian Army down in southern Syria, the US is now relying on the Kurdish forces to obstruct Damascus’ expansion eastward.
    I may be wrong. Maybe Syria really was attacking ISIS and the U.S. military made a mistake. However, it was clear the U.S. was using the Free Syrian Army in south Syria area of al-Tanf to reach Deir Ezzor and also create a buffer area with Iraq to prohibit the Assad forces from reaching the border. However, the Syrian army cut them off this past week by reaching the Iraqi border further to the northeast. This was a very smart move by the Syrian army and my gut says Russia had something to do with that move (prior to that, the U.S. attacked Syrian forces on three different occasions when the Syrian forces were trying to reach the Iraqi border at al-Tanf). So instead of using the Free Syrian Army in south Syria (which is now surrounded by the Syrian military), the U.S. then apparently decided to use the SDF (primarily Kurds) to cut off Assad's forces that have for well over a month been fighting their way south through ISIS territory in the Provinces of eastern Aleppo and western Raqqa toward Deir Ezzor.

There's not much of Syria left that is controlled by ISIS. The SDF (Kurds) were supposed to attack the caliphate (ie. Raqqa). The Syrian military is moving quickly through the little ISIS territory that is left west of the Euphrates. In other words, there is no reason whatsoever for why the Kurds (who have previously mostly stayed East of the Euphrates (and have taken over most of Syria east of the Euphrates) would have to now attack ISIS southwest of Raqqa (west of the Euphrates) when it's clear Assad's forces are making quick gains in this area in taking over this ISIS territory. If Raqqa (ie. the caliphate) was the SDF's destination target all of this time, why the sudden change? If you ask me, it's quite clear that the U.S. goals in Syria are to steal territory permanently and most likely install more permanent overseas NATO bases (like we did in Kosovo which is pretty much just one big NATO base at this point) -- including the oil fields around Deir Ezzor. There is no other explanation for why there was this sudden change in plans for where the SDF (Kurds) were told by the U.S. to fight.
    Last edited by charrob; 06-19-2017 at 01:50 AM.

I'd take a cuck over a senile billionaire who is completely clueless to what is going on. Verbal skills have precariously dropped over the years. All the so-called 4d chess is nothing more than senility which is why Priebus is so guarded with him. Melania knows what's going on, I suspect. She's an asset trying to protect him. I suspect the poor sleeping habits are not aiding his condition either.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...early-dementia
    Wish I may, wish I might
    Have this wish, I wish tonight
    I want that star, I want it now
    I want it all and I don’t care how

Careful what you wish
    Careful what you say
    Careful what you wish you may regret it
    Careful what you wish you just might get it

Then it all crashes down
    And you break your crown
    And you point your finger
    But there’s no one around

Just want one thing
    Just to play the King
    But the castle’s crumbled
    And you’re left with just a name

Where’s your crown, King Nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    yea. it used to be good source of info. now i don't go there anymore.

this proves the point you need p2p self regulating reddit type of forum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Russian military halts Syria sky incident prevention interactions with US as of June 19 – Moscow

https://www.rt.com/news/393028-syria-russia-us-plane/

The Russian Defense Ministry announced it is halting cooperation with its US counterparts in the framework of the Memorandum on the Prevention of Incidents and Ensuring Air Safety in Syria following the coalition’s downing of a Syrian warplane.

The ministry has demanded a thorough investigation by the US military command into the incident with the Syrian government military jet, with the results to be shared with the Russian side.

“In the areas of combat missions of Russian air fleet in Syrian skies, any airborne objects, including aircraft and unmanned vehicles of the [US-led] international coalition, located to the west of the Euphrates River, will be tracked by Russian ground and air defense forces as air targets,” the Russian Ministry of Defense stated.

Downing the military jet within Syrian airspace “cynically” violates the sovereignty of the Syrian Arab Republic, Russian military said.

The actions of the US Air Force are in fact “military aggression” against Syria, the statement adds.

The ministry emphasized that Russian warplanes were on a mission in Syrian airspace during the US-led coalition’s attack on the Syrian Su-22, while the coalition failed to use the communication line to prevent an incident.

“The command of the coalition forces did not use the existing communication channel between the air commands of Al Udeid Airbase (in Qatar) and the Khmeimim Airbase to prevent incidents in Syrian airspace.”

The ministry considers the move “a conscious failure to comply with the obligations under the Memorandum on the Prevention of Incidents and Ensuring Air Safety in Syria,” and is thus halting cooperation with the US within the memorandum framework as of June 19, the statement concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    This may be why the Syrian Army attacked the U.S.-backed SDF (primarily Kurds) west of the Euphrates: I read this article Sunday morning before the U.S. downed the Syrian plane and before the Syrian Army had attacked the SDF:

I may be wrong. Maybe Syria really was attacking ISIS and the U.S. military made a mistake. However, it was clear the U.S. was using the Free Syrian Army in south Syria area of al-Tanf to reach Deir Ezzor and also create a buffer area with Iraq to prohibit the Assad forces from reaching the border. However, the Syrian army cut them off this past week by reaching the Iraqi border further to the northeast. This was a very smart move by the Syrian army and my gut says Russia had something to do with that move (prior to that, the U.S. attacked Syrian forces on three different occasions when the Syrian forces were trying to reach the Iraqi border at al-Tanf). So instead of using the Free Syrian Army in south Syria (which is now surrounded by the Syrian military), the U.S. then apparently decided to use the SDF (primarily Kurds) to cut off Assad's forces that have for well over a month been fighting their way south through ISIS territory in the Provinces of eastern Aleppo and western Raqqa toward Deir Ezzor.

There's not much of Syria left that is controlled by ISIS. The SDF (Kurds) were supposed to attack the caliphate (ie. Raqqa). The Syrian military is moving quickly through the little ISIS territory that is left west of the Euphrates. In other words, there is no reason whatsoever for why the Kurds (who have previously mostly stayed East of the Euphrates (and have taken over most of Syria east of the Euphrates) would have to now attack ISIS southwest of Raqqa (west of the Euphrates) when it's clear Assad's forces are making quick gains in this area in taking over this ISIS territory. If Raqqa (ie. the caliphate) was the SDF's destination target all of this time, why the sudden change? If you ask me, it's quite clear that the U.S. goals in Syria are to steal territory permanently and most likely install more permanent overseas NATO bases (like we did in Kosovo which is pretty much just one big NATO base at this point) -- including the oil fields around Deir Ezzor. There is no other explanation for why there was this sudden change in plans for where the SDF (Kurds) were told by the U.S. to fight.
    This is why I have never cared for the Kurds, if you want to destroy a country or society from the inside, they have shown to be the perfect vehicle for such a move. They have no loyalty to the people that have given the refuge, they will sellout quick to anyone paying them.

$#@! em all, I hope the SAA wins out and drive all of them out. Sadly, they would all be asking for asylum in the US when that happens

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Russian military halts Syria sky incident prevention interactions with US as of June 19 – Moscow

https://www.rt.com/news/393028-syria-russia-us-plane/

“In the areas of combat missions of Russian air fleet in Syrian skies, any airborne objects, including aircraft and unmanned vehicles of the [US-led] international coalition, located to the west of the Euphrates River, will be tracked by Russian ground and air defense forces as air targets,” the Russian Ministry of Defense stated.

The ministry considers the move “a conscious failure to comply with the obligations under the Memorandum on the Prevention of Incidents and Ensuring Air Safety in Syria,” and is thus halting cooperation with the US within the memorandum framework as of June 19, the statement concluded.
    That sounds zactly like an active NFZ east of the Euprates & south of Raqqa.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post

That little 'island of yellow (Kurds) EAST of the Euphrates was clearly set up as a 'challenge' to loyal forces..
    I remember when they bombed, crossed and occupied the Al Tabqa Dam and below KNOWING it was going to be a provocation.
    and (now) here we are.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-19-2017 at 09:05 AM.

good news... (my 'bet' is: SDF captured him but he was a 'hot potato' & 'quiet diplomacy' arranged a hand off PDQ!!)

NDF
    The pilot of the jet has been rescued by a team of Tiger Forces

Syria frontlines
    Su-22 SyAF pilot Ali Fahd saved

Last edited by goldenequity; 06-19-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Something is wrong with Trump. It's not the fact that he's identified the obvious conspiracies against his agenda, but the fact he's completely oblivious to the obvious traitors in his midst. How could you be that dense to let Rosenstein and Mueller in to begin with?
    Trump was never fully red pilled prior to taking office. As much as the Left tried to paint him as Alt-Right, Trump did not go in to office believing that the US government was completely controlled by a treasonous Jewish Cabal. Slowly but surely, he is starting to realize that is true and Trump of the past month or so has been far better than the Trump that first walked in to the oval office. But we can't expect miracles. The only effective solution (the arrest and execution of thousands of government employees, military officers, and politicians) is too radical to realistically be undertaken at the present time. Trump has to move carefully. It is Sessions, Bannon, Gorka, Miller, and Trump against the entire Federal Leviathan. And it doesn't help Trump that some of his closest allies have behaved like idiots. The whole Mueller thing is the fault of Sessions, who stupidly recused himself from the investigation (which Trump, to his credit, apparently went ballistic over). We have to be smarter if we want to win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast