Thread: Live like a king with this dick bidet

Live like a king with this dick bidet

https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/06/...is-dick-bidet/

Andrew Tarantola, @terrortola 09.06.16

Men, ask yourselves, "is my cock really as clean as it could be?" I mean, you wash your hands after using public restrooms (or at least you should, you filthy bastards) so why wouldn't you give your Rob Thomas a quick cleaning while you're at it? With this new high-tech urinal you'll be able to do just that.

Behold, the Urinary 2.0! This smart urinal is packed with sensors that monitor your stream and activates the cleaning mechanism as soon as you stop. The urinal will spritz soapy water on your hog for three seconds before a hand dryer-esque blower dries your nethers. What's more, the wash cycle cools the spray in the summer and warms it in the winter because dammit, you deserve to be pampered every now and again. And, best of all, for those of you not hung like donkeys, the urinal will adapt its aim to spritz you right in the family jewels, not on your pants.

The Urinary 2.0 is currently in its prototype phase, though its Spanish development team -- comprised of biochemist Eduard Gevorkyan, economist Ivan Giner and business coach Miguel Angel Levanteri -- are currently in talks to sell their patent to another company for €680,000, or about $765,300. The team is also working on a version for the ladies as well. That means we could be just a few short years away from seeing these full-service piss pots in public restrooms across the globe! Just remember to forgo the hot wax undercoating. It's a total ripoff.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@!in' city dwellers....

We do things a bit differently out here;

I'm not sticking my dick into any machine. Whether a dick bidet or robot pussy. I'm just old fashioned that way. I guess.

Looks like the inventor was thinking about a car wash and then his penis.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm not sticking my dick into any machine. Whether a dick bidet or robot pussy. I'm just old fashioned that way. I guess.
    If teh feminazis steal teh women we may not have a choice, comrade... :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    If teh feminazis steal teh women we may not have a choice, comrade... :'(
    we've always got man's best friend. woof

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I stopped reading because I can't stop laughing lmao.....

Men, ask yourselves, "is my cock really as clean as it could be?"
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    we've always got man's best friend. woof
    eeyup

I already got one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.