Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE

Lightbulb PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE

we can toke small joints up here, we soon might get shoppes that are to be locally zoned,
    that will legally&legitimately sell the same said "wacky tobacky" however if our VEEP becomes our
    next POTUS and keeps on or rehires Jeff Sessions, this may nip in the bud a thriving industry.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After the Dems run some dud like Gore , Kerry , Biden , Clinton , Sanders etc Trump will be a shoe in and then so will Pence , 7 years from now by the time Pence is running he will be the ordained establishment candidate and anyone opposing him will be throwing money away . By then the best the dems will be able to muster will be Stalin or Mao unless Pelosi is still alive .
    Do something Danke

Dang. Doctor Rand Paul has high odds of voting in a Senate Trial before this or next New Years...

Dang. Mitch McConnell either dumps on Trump or he makes Mike Pence grovel greatly for fame.

Dang. I am pleased we had strict gun control laws but understand folks up in N.H like to hunt.

Dang. My kin want me to lapse back to yellow dawg Democrat like as if FDR is runnin' in 1932...

Should I run as a REFORM Party candidate up here in 2o2o if I view some auld ROSS PEROT YouTubes so
    I can be true to the noble legacy of the Reform Party in my home state? When I returned here, two of the
    newbies horridly flamed/complimented me by comparing me to John DeLancey's "Q" from classic STTNG.

We are so gawwwddammmmnn close to that complete JackA$$$ Pence being more than pocket change.
    He and/or Represenative Paul Ryan might end up completing Mr. DONALD JOHN TRUMP's term of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Dang. Doctor Rand Paul has high odds of voting in a Senate Trial before this or next New Years...

Dang. Mitch McConnell either dumps on Trump or he makes Mike Pence grovel greatly for fame.

Dang. I am pleased we had strict gun control laws but understand folks up in N.H like to hunt.

Dang. My kin want me to lapse back to yellow dawg Democrat like as if FDR is runnin' in 1932...
    ............................................... I could run Reform Party...................................

Seriously. Folks. Expect a Blue Wave. Be damn honest. Do not lie. Be like Doctor "No" if you can.

Aratus and fans.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At this point , as much as I will dislike Mikes foreign policy I look forward to the change of a polished , smooth professional .

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Aratus and fans.
    Hi!

We are so gawwwddammmmnn close to that complete JackA$$$
    Pence being more than pocket change.
    He and/or Represenative Paul Ryan might end up completing
    Mr. DONALD JOHN TRUMP's term of office.
    Pence is that much closer to a big promotion...

we can toke small joints up here, we soon might get shoppes that are to be locally zoned,
    that will legally&legitimately sell the same said "wacky tobacky" however if our VEEP becomes our
    next POTUS and keeps on or rehires Jeff Sessions, this may nip in the bud a thriving industry.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Self-promotion?

Self-promotion?
    Don't laugh, legit pot sales and bio-tech are the two thriving industries down the road, up here. Just sayin'
    JEFF SESSIONs has been a D.C wet blanket on business startups that are quite state legal. He does busts.

As I said, let's do keep an eye on Mike Pence.
    Photos of our veepare seen in the windows of
    the white van the FBI managed to track down.

The "Keebler Elf" Dixiecrat Segregationist of the Trump Administration has been given
    his walking papers, even as the Georgia governor's race is about to be hit by recount
    demands. I may backtrack on Pence's presidency, but if there is a widening gyre purge
    at the upper levels of our gov't, the Democrat controlled House will revisit 1868 & 1999.
    Time is on the March, events are on the March. Trump will grace TIME magazine covers.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will Donnie Trump FIRE Bobbie Mueller on Paulie Ryan's watch?
    Will Nancy Pelosi become the Speaker of the House in February?

i called it. if 20 plus GOP Senators vote to convict DJT along with our (Ds)

i just hope the markets climb back up all thru this week & next week. This last week was brutal.

Didst GEN'L KELLY ban POTUS TRUMP from doing his usual tweets on live network TV as he sat near G.H.W.B's flag draped casket?

Didn't happen.

Question Organizaton of American States, Pence/Guaidó 2020?

Pence's Venezuelan coup is headed north.

Mike Pence/Juan Guaidó 2020?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Didn't happen.
    If Trump wins again I would expect Pence to win the one after .
    Do something Danke

Pence is going to be president after Trump but hes only going to be a 1 term president. The same route as GHWB. Its very rare to see one political party win 4 presidential elections in a row.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    True.... FDR was a fluke. HST got lucky in 1948. IKE won in 1952.

Or.... he and Jerry Ford may be namedropped in the same sentence. Either way!

JERRY FORD was part of a sweet "insider" deal that wasn't a formal, official deal.
    the climate around MIKE PENCE is such, that he might end up with a better job.

TIM KAINE might have been elevated to the presidency had the 2o16 election tilted more towards HILLARY.
    the TRUMPs as an aggressive political couple in recent years have been a tad more corrupt than the Clintons.

The sad truth of this thread is that it represents the reality that nothing will probably change in the next 8 years. Nothing. It will be a Mike Pence vs a Kamala Harris type until I die.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

............................................... I could run Reform Party...................................
    once again.... i am in a quixotic mood. our GOP often is a joke up here. sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast