Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Should I run as a REFORM Party candidate up here in 2o2o if I view some auld ROSS PEROT YouTubes so
    I can be true to the noble legacy of the Reform Party in my home state? When I returned here, two of the
    newbies horridly flamed/complimented me by comparing me to John DeLancey's "Q" from classic STTNG.
    i still want to run, despite my often being very much in left field in terms of softball practice....
    Last edited by Aratus; 12-23-2019 at 10:44 AM. Reason: true....dat. echoes of the gridloc'd 1990s that newt gingrich created.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i know i can truly be more quixotic than Senator Eugene McCarthy ever was, way way way back in 1968.
    50/50 odds. POTUS MIKE PENCE. prior to DEC of 2020. As in sworn in. As in being
    at 1600 PENN AVE and watching the November vote on his row of tv sets bigly....
    Last edited by Aratus; 12-23-2019 at 10:42 AM. Reason: hand on the Bible sworn in, not hasty or fast. needful. timed well. sorta like a "fundie" JERRY FORD at first....then he...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Self-promotion?
    dang. do i run as a REFORM PARTY person up here? i again toy with this big Q

it would be sorta neat to be inside our HOUSE of REPs.... problem is....i've done all these damn clever postings....

it would be sorta neat to be inside our HOUSE of REPs.... problem is....i've done all these damn clever postings....
    yep.... 23,824 if i count in this one, too.... i think i need to write a short campaign book that is very penny dreadful circa the 1800s.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    The sad truth of this thread is that it represents the reality that nothing will probably change in the next 8 years. Nothing. It will be a Mike Pence vs a Kamala Harris type until I die.
    Probably
    Do something Danke

The sad truth of this thread is that it represents the reality that nothing will probably change in the next 8 years. Nothing. It will be a Mike Pence vs a Kamala Harris type until I die.
    I think Tulsi Gabbard sufficiently destroyed Kamala Harris' career. The problem for Harris is she never came back with a real answer for her dismal record as a prosecutor. Which means every time she attempts to run for POTUS that will be brought up just like Chappequidick (sp) got brought up against Ted Kennedy. Elizabeth Warren will run again in 2024. This is Bernie Sanders' last rodeo as he is 78. Same for Joe Biden. Pete Bootyjudge is the one you'll have to watch.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

If Trump is successfully impeached then Pence will become president. I wonder if he is actually hoping that somehow happens.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

forgive me for doing up a BILL WELD poll. If Gentleman Mitt is like a can of beer, a substance he never drinks, can i say he's like Coors?
    TRUMP = BUD, by analogy, MIKE (Space Force) PENCE = BUD LITE... and (((drumrolls))) we see BILL WELD being COORs LITE ... i feel!!!

well doggy..... DJT had a short & brief Impeachment Trial.
    this all is perhaps being followed by the worse weeks of his
    life, in that he may have been exposed to the Corona virus.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if he is sick, he should step aside. enuff said. simply let Pence deal with the bloody mess.

if he is sick, he should step aside. enuff said. simply let Pence deal with the bloody mess.
    i did say that in March.... be fair to me.

Dang. Doctor Rand Paul has high odds of voting in a Senate Trial before this or next New Years...

Dang. Mitch McConnell either dumps on Trump or he makes Mike Pence grovel greatly for fame.

Dang. I am pleased we had strict gun control laws but understand folks up in N.H like to hunt.

Dang. My kin want me to lapse back to yellow dawg Democrat like as if FDR is runnin' in 1932...
    i also said this. i'm sorta sardonic.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Probably
    oyarde sensed something. VEEPs and potential VEEPs do matter.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Aratus and fans.
    Todd made this point, oyarde replied "Probably"

next question, getting past whether we are more like into Ancient Rome and CAESAR/JOVE worship
    or Carthage and BAAL/Marduk worship, like what do WE all really know about either VEEP person?

well doggy..... DJT had a short & brief Impeachment Trial.
    this all is perhaps being followed by the worse weeks of his
    life, in that he may have been exposed to the Corona virus.
    i was premature.
    even so... i do think
    POTUS PENCE is a
    possibility. still...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Trump is successfully impeached then Pence will become president. I wonder if he is actually hoping that somehow happens.
    Even after the events this week, i think PENCE does not want the job if it means he actually even slightly turns on Donald John Trump.

MIKE PENCE wants the job sooooooooooooooooo bad.... he is up and running...

he is trying to put TRUMP in the car's rear window on the road of life.... methinks.

i still might run as a REFORM candidate. get into the HOUSE. then sit tight in d.c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12