Thread: Black Fathers Matter

Black Fathers Matter

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Black Fathers Matter
    Racist. Reported. (not really)

It is not about fathers or mothers it is about values.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    It is not about fathers or mothers it is about values.
    Mother and fathers, men and women, are different.

Each bring a particular POV and benefit to a family raising children.

A child raised by a single parent or two parents of the same sex, misses out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I agree that both men and women can enhance a person's development and well being. However, I know you are an old school kind of person and I am certain you could agree that a single mother whose husband was killed in line of duty or whatever in years past could aptly raise her children and they could become great responsible people.

I think an affluent single mother with good values and an agenda would have much better success than a junkie whore with 6 kids on welfare.

I happen to believe this too. I think we are in the minority though.

I agree that both men and women can enhance a person's development and well being. However, I know you are an old school kind of person and I am certain you could agree that a single mother whose husband was killed in line of duty or whatever in years past could aptly raise her children and they could become great responsible people.

I think an affluent single mother with good values and an agenda would have much better success than a junkie whore with 6 kids on welfare.
    I think in times past there was a greater support system. Grandfathers, uncles, brothers. And widows would usually remarry after a mourning period. Possibly to a widower.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the problem with this ghetto trash low life welfare mothers is that they are married to the government dole and don't even want the man. They feel in power and independent without him. They only want a man for sex and whatever else they want. Relationships are on the woman's terms. She does not need him so she does not want him around.

I think the problem with this ghetto trash low life welfare mothers is that they are married to the government dole and don't even want the man. They feel in power and independent without him. They only want a man for sex and whatever else they want. Relationships are on the woman's terms. She does not need him so she does not want him around.
    It's problems layered upon problems; insanities piled upon madnesses. You are right that this is a horrible problem. However, even single motherhood in itself is a problem. Especially when we have an entire generation being raised by single moms! And the next; and the next! There's no end in sight. Something drastic must be done.

Can't disagree with that assessment. That and nobody actually cares about the children anymore. Oh, there is plenty of talk of "for the children" until rubber meets the road. Children have become ornaments to wear. Lesser beings to be made subservient.
    And it is not just "ghetto" trash. Trash can pile anywhere it is not cleaned.
    My ole ladies son's wife has just decreed that after 13 yrs. of marriage and two children that she is "not happy with the relationship." The husband, a line-man, simply has to work too much. And after a day teaching school she is too tired to care for the kids and needs a nanny to help. Her day lasts about 8 hrs. His is typically 10-12. Yet, he comes home. If dinner is cooked at home he cooks it. He gives them their baths and puts them to bed and because of his snoring, she has banished him to the couch.
    A pox on these liberal whores whatever their social class.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-16-2017 at 03:54 PM.

You need to check your privilege.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Certainly, to either premise, but all that does is prove the exception to the rule.

In general, and all things being equal, a child benefits more from having an active mother and father.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Can't disagree with that assessment. That and nobody actually cares about the children anymore. Oh, there is plenty of talk of "for the children" until rubber meets the road. Children have become ornaments to wear. Lesser beings to be made subservient.
    And it is not just "ghetto" trash. Trash can pile anywhere it is not cleaned.
    My ole ladies son's wife has just decreed that after 13 yrs. of marriage and two children that she is "not happy with the relationship." The husband, a line-man, simply has to work too much. And after a day teaching school she is too tired to care for the kids and needs a nanny to help. Her day lasts about 8 hrs. His is typically 10-12. Yet, he comes home. If dinner is cooked at home he cooks it. He gives them their baths and puts them to bed and because of his snoring, she has banished him to the couch.
    A pox on these liberal whores whatever their social class.
    Sounds like he'll be better off, assuming he does not get ruined financially and emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You need to check your privilege.
    None left to check.

Sounds like he'll be better off, assuming he does not get ruined financially and emotionally.
    The ruining is the concern. He's still not on board with the fact that she will $#@! him with a red hot poker unless he get's a lawyer. Despite the offer of financial assistance.
    On the plus side he is on his way up to Cooperstown where his son won a spot at the baseball shindig. 3 hrs. into the trip, kids watching a movie with earphones, his wife being the harridan she is he texted "Divorce is imminent." Lol. I think he is finally getting it. I could run a whole thread on the situation, but I won't.
    The better off remark is a guarantee.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well, any of the kids in the options you mentioned would be better off with a good father figure. Any widower with kids will tell you he thinks his kids would be better off with a mom. Mom + dad = optimum situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe