Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: There Are No Virtuous Non Christians

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Why don't you believe Jesus? He said to the Pharisees:
    Ah Sola, Sola... Why do you tempt our Creator?? Your understanding is badly twisted by what you want to believe. You want to believe that "you" are one of God's "chosen" and others are not so fortunate. Well, if you were right (you're not) then why would you bother posting all this nonsense?? You just want to rub it in that you are special and we are not?? To what end?? In fact, what's the purpose of telling anyone at all about Jesus if only the "predestined" will be saved? If they are predestined then no one needs to tell them about Jesus for the rocks themselves would scream out and bring the chosen to Christ...

Why don't you just revel in your "predestination" at home and to yourself. It's obvious that those chosen ones will be chosen no matter what you say. That way we (the condemned) can be merry in our ignorance until the day we are thrown into the lake of fire...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why don't you believe Jesus? He said to the Pharisees:
    That quote you quoted (John 8:44) Jesus was talking to the son's of Cain, the Kenites.

Precept by precept, line by line (Isaiah 28:10)

John 8 (KJV)

8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, [ They brought just the woman? Where was the man?]

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. [It takes 2 people to commit adultery--right? ]

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. [ notice the capitalized 'F' in the first part of the sentence and the lower case 'f' in the second part of the sentence? He is referring to Satan as their father. ]

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. [ GOD is the GOD of the living, not the dead ]

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? [ Melchizedek was Jesus - Hebrews 7:3 ]

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That quote you quoted (John 8:44) Jesus was talking to the son's of Cain, the Kenites.
    Wow.... Just wow. So Satan had physical sex with Eve to conceive Cain (even though the Bible explicitly says Adam had sex with Eve to conceive Cain) and Jesus was talking to the Kenites in the passage, who are a race of Satan's physical offspring that are on this earth.

I'm sorry for being so blunt, but you are nuts.

You are literally nuts for believing that. I'm sorry.

You can post verse after verse, it doesn't matter, you are nuts. And I like your posts about health stuff and all that, but damn.... You have to be not right mentally to believe something like that. I'm sorry.

Wow.... Just wow. So Satan had physical sex with Eve to conceive Cain (even though the Bible explicitly says Adam had sex with Eve to conceive Cain) and Jesus was talking to the Kenites in the passage, who are a race of Satan's physical offspring that are on this earth.

You can post verse after verse, it doesn't matter, you are nuts. And I like your posts about health stuff and all that, but damn.... You have to be not right mentally to believe something like that. I'm sorry.
    What I find nuts is that someone who is such a stickler about the Word of God uses the wrong translation with many errors in it and which didn't exist in the time of Christ and the Apostles. How do you reconcile that?

I know how! When it flatly contradicts the inaccurate version you use, you say: "who cares?"

Well, you should, if you really cared about the Word of God.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    What I find nuts is that someone who is such a stickler about the Word of God uses the wrong translation with many errors in it and which didn't exist in the time of Christ and the Apostles. How do you reconcile that?

I know how! When it flatly contradicts the inaccurate version you use, you say: "who cares?"

Well, you should, if you really cared about the Word of God.
    There you go again...'translation that didn't exist in the time of the apostles '...

TER, you can't be serious. That is about as historically innacurate as anything I've ever heard you say... And I've heard some whoppers from you.

The Septuagint is a GREEK translation of HEBREW words. Are you aware of this? Yes or no?

There you go again...'translation that didn't exist in the time of the apostles '...

TER, you can't be serious. That is about as historically innacurate as anything I've ever heard you say... And I've heard some whoppers from you.

The Septuagint is a GREEK translation of HEBREW words. Are you aware of this? Yes or no?
    Are you aware that the Septuagint is the version referred to almost every time in the New Testament writings?

Are you aware that the Septuagint was considered the official Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible and then only questioned in the second century by Rabbinical Jews because it so obviously pointed to Christ in prophecy after prophecy?
    +

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hey, I know you are sorry. That's why I pray that your soul will not be lost for not understanding GOD'S WORD correctly.

Genesis 3:14-19 (KJV)

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Again, no one has ever answered me with regards to Adam's genealogy and Cain's genealogy. Cain is no where to be found in Adam's genealogy.

Do you believe the fallen angels had sex with Adam's daughters to create hybrid humans--Giants?
    Last edited by donnay; 06-17-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The following articles from this website: http://modeoflife.org/examination-of...soretic-texts/

EXAMINATION OF THE SEPTUAGINT AND MASORETIC TEXTS

SEPTUAGINT VS. MASORETIC: WHICH IS MORE AUTHENTIC?
    Guns, Lies and Forgeries: A Bible Story
    By Robert E. Reis

Once upon a time there was a tribe living in the Middle East that had a collection of sacred texts written in Hebrew, Chaldean and Aramaic. It is the nature of sacred texts to be venerated and transmitted from generation to generation unaltered.

As time passed, members of this tribe emigrated to areas where Hebrew and Aramaic and Chaldean were not spoken. A large community settled and prospered in the city of Alexandria in Egypt. Greek replaced their tribal language. They needed an accurate translation of their venerated documents into Greek.

Around 250 B.C. seventy rabbis translated the sacred texts into Greek. This translation was not a bootleg edition. The project was approved by the High Priest and the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem. The Septuagint, the translation of the seventy, was an official document.
    [B]
    A Hebrew Bible exists today. It is used by Jews everywhere. It is called the Masoretic text. It was compiled around 700 A.D.
    It is almost one thousand years newer than the Septuagint. The rabbis who compiled the Masoretic text were not accountable to the High Priest in Jerusalem. There no longer was a High Priest. The rabbis who compiled the Masoretic text were not accountable to the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem. There no longer was a Sanhedrin.

The Septuagint predates the first appearance of the Masoretic text by almost ten centuries. The Septuagint is based upon Hebrew texts at least twelve centuries older than the texts upon which the Masoretic version is based.
    Yet, modern Christian translations of the Old Testament rely on the Masoretic Text, not the Septuagint.

Where is the problem?

Most of the quotations from the Old Testament in the New Testament used the Septuagint as their primary source. The integrity and truthfulness of the Septuagint is completely dependent on the Septuagint being a truthful translation. Discredit the Septuagint and there is no New Testament.

There was no controversy about the integrity of the Septuagint from 250 B.C. until 135 A. D.

What had happened to provoke dissatisfaction with the Septuagint among the Jews?

Annas and Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin had rejected the messianic claims of Jesus. The New Testament documents had been written and were circulating by A.D. 70. The Jews knew that the credibility of the Christian Gospels depended on the credibility of the Septuagint. Something had to be done.

Illustration of Rabbi Akiva in Mantua Haggadah (1568)

Around 95 A.D. Rabbi Akiva, who later proclaimed Bar Kochba as the messiah, hired a man named Aquila to translate a Hebrew to Greek version of the Old Testament that would undermine the messianic claims of Jesus found in the Septuagint. Some scholars believe that the Masoretic text was based in part on this tendentious translation by Aquila.

How is the Masoretic text different from the Septuagint?

Psalm 22:16
    the word “pierced” has been replaced by “lion”.

Psalm 145: 13
    omitted entirely.

Isaiah 53:11
    the word “light” is omitted.

On 134 occasions the Tetragrammaton, the name of God, has been replaced by “Adonai”.

Psalm 151
    was omitted entirely. (It is now omitted by almost all Christian Bibles!)

Exodus 1
    : The number 75 replaced by 70

Genesis 10:24
    some generations removed.

Deuteronomy 32:8
    “Angels Of Elohim” replaced with “children of Israel.”

Jeremiah 10 verses 6 and 7
    have been added in the Masoretic.

Psalm 96:10
    “Say among the nations, YHWH reigns from the wood” omitted.

Isaiah 19:18
    “city of righteousness” changed to the “city of the sun” or in some versions “the city of destruction.”

The Masoretic scribes purposely and willfully rearranged the original chapter order in the prophetic Book of Daniel, so that the chapters make no sense chronologically.

Isaiah 61:1
    “recovery of sight to the blind.”. Omitted.

In Psalm 40:6 “a body you have prepared for me” was replaced by “you opened my ears.”

Deuteronomy 32:43
    ‘Let all the messengers of Elohim worship him.’” Omitted.

Genesis 4:8
    : “Let us go into the field” is omitted.

Deuteronomy 32:43
    . Moses’ song is shortened.

Isaiah 53
    contains 10 spelling differences, 4 stylistic changes and 3 missing letters for light in verse 11, for a total of 17 differences.

Isaiah 7:14
    . “Virgin” replaced by “young woman.”
    (When Aquila made his Greek translation of the Old Testament at the behest of Rabbi Akiva, he changed the Septuagint’s “virgin” into “young woman”. The Masoretic compilers may have followed his lead.)

The Masoretic text differs from the Septuagint in hundreds of places.

How do we know which text is accurate?

The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered just after World War II.

According to carbon dating, textual analysis, and handwriting analysis the documents were written at various times between the middle of the 2nd century BC and the 1st century AD. There are fragments from all of the books of the Hebrew Bible fragments except the Book of Esther and the Book of Nehemiah.

In addition an independent Aramaic translation of the Hebrew Bible exists, the Peshitta.

Control of the Dead Sea Scrolls was a military objective of Israelis. It was achieved by their victory in the Six Days War.

The publication of the scrolls slowed to a trickle.

After 1971, the international team even refused to allow the publication of photographs of the material. They excluded scholars who wanted to make independent evaluations.

The embargo was not broken until 1991.

An addition to the Dead Sea Scrolls, scholars can use the Peshitta to decide between the Masoretic text and the Septuagint.

I have given examples above of some of the places the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Peshitta, and the Septuagint agree.

The Masoretic Text is part of a tradition that began with Rabbi Akiva. Rabbis rewrote the Jewish Bible to destroy the credibility of the New Testament.

The Bar Kochba rebellion and the false doctrines regarding who the messiah is, brought about the death of thousands of Jews and the destruction of the Jewish nation. The false belief that the the messiah will be a political leader with divine powers focused upon enslaving all the non-Jews and placing them under Jewish authority is a cancer that has distorted the interpretation of the Old Testament texts, the Mosaic Law and has given supremacy to the Talmud’s miasanthropic teachings such as the “Hamitic Curse” which saw the establishment of the Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Saharan Black African slave trade (Which was dominated by Jewish traders and buyers). The Talmud (Oral law) which interprets the Jewish Scriptures, has been infected by this false ethno-religious ideology of the Pharisees, thus altering the original Talmud corpus and subsequently the Jewish Scriptures themselves. Interestingly it was this ethno-religious nationalistic doctrine that Christ warned the Jews against, citing that it will be their downfall.

The Hebrew versions of the Old Testament have been used to proclaim scores of “messiahs” . The Septuagint was only used once.

Most recently, in the late 1980s and early 1990s belief that Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi Menachem Schneerson was the messiah, which again used the Masoretic version as their supporting text.

Last edited by TER; 06-17-2017 at 10:25 PM.
    +

The Septuagint Text ― A Footnote

What many people do not realize is that, as long as we can determine, there have been variants in the Scriptural texts as they have come down to us. Our readers will note that we have pointed out that the texts of the Old Testament that the Protestants and Roman Catholics use today are different from the Septuagint text that the Orthodox Church has used since the time of our Saviour. Why?

Some history may be useful here.

By royal decree, the Septuagint text was prepared in the third century before Christ in Alexandria Egypt by the best Jewish scholars of the day.*
    At the time, Alexandria was the greatest centre of learning in the known world, and its library was famous for its completeness and the valuable manuscripts it contained. The Septuagint translation was an occasion of great celebration, and a special day was set aside to commemorate this event in the Jewish community, which, for the most part, no longer spoke Hebrew, especially in the diaspora. (In Palestine the Jews spoke only Aramaic.) Now, with the Septuagint translation, the rabbis could instruct their people again easily in a language most of them spoke (Greek), but, in addition, they could make their faith more readily accessible to the pagan world around them. Consequently, the Septuagint was held in great esteem, and in the time of our Saviour, it was in wide use in the Jewish community (as the many quotations from it in the New Testament testify).

What is also noteworthy is that Philo, one of the greatest Jewish scholars of antiquity, was also one of the foremost apologists for the Jewish religion among the pagans. Through the many tracts he wrote (all of them based on the Septuagint text), he led many thousands of pagans to convert to the Jewish faith.
    Yet, Philo, a contemporary of our Saviour, could not speak Hebrew. He knew only Greek.

With the appearance of Christianity, however, things began to change. The many thousands of pagans who formerly had converted to Judaism now began turning to the Christian faith. In addition, thousands of Jews also converted to Christianity.
    Through the work of the holy Apostles, the evangélion, the “good news” of our Saviour and His triumph over mankind’s last enemy ― death ― began spreading like wildfire throughout the Mediterranean world and beyond. Furthermore, the Apostles were armed with proofs: the Old Testament prophecies that foretold of our Saviour’s coming. Thanks to the Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Scriptures, those prophecies were in a language almost everyone could understand.

In the meantime, the whole Jewish world was shaken with a terrible catastrophe — the fall and complete destruction of Jerusalem in A. D. 70 by the Roman legions. This event, prophesied by our Saviour, caused utter consternation in the Jewish community, because, not only had the political centre of the country vanished amidst inhuman atrocities and barbarity, but the Temple itself was gone! Literally, no stone was left upon a stone; the very centre and heart of the Jewish faith had been ruthlessly cut out by the Romans, and even the Jewish priesthood was exterminated.

The few shreds left of the city’s population were banished and the Jews began a long exile. In an attempt to restore some order out of this total devastation, around A. D. 90 or 100 a prestigious school of rabbis in the city of Jamnia (or Jabneh), which is some thirteen miles south of Jaffa, constituted a new Sanhedrin and discussed and determined the canon of the Old Testament.

In view of the fact that the Septuagint was being used so extensively (and effectively) by the “new faith” (Christianity) in winning many thousands of converts from paganism and from the Jewish people themselves, it was resolved by the rabbinical school to condemn the Septuagint text and forbid its use among the Jews. The day which had been formerly been set aside as a day of celebration commemorating the translation of the Septuagint was now declared a day of mourning. Philo’s valuable tracts in defence of the Jewish faith were renounced as well, since they were based on the Septuagint translation.

The Old Testament text used today by non-Orthodox Christians is the Masoretic text, which was prepared by Jewish scholars in the centuries after Christ. When they picked among the many variant texts to prepare their own version of the Old Testament, these Jewish scholars, as might be readily understood, had an already decided bias against any Scriptural variant that might lend itself to a Christian interpretation. As the centuries passed, those variant texts not used by the rabbis fell by the wayside, or were usually destroyed, and thus, about a millennium after Christ, these scholars finally arrived at what is now known as the Masoretic text.

Qumran cave where Dead Sea Scrolls were found

With the discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls in the middle of the twentieth century, however, the numerous ancient variants in the Hebrew sacred texts came to light again, and, in many cases, the Septuagint text proved to reflect the original Hebrew text better than the text that has come down to us in the later Masoretic version.Also, many ancient Hebrew words cannot be understood or even pronounced any longer. They can be translated and understood only with the help of the Septuagint.

Thanks to the Dead Sea scrolls, the Septuagint text is now held in far greater esteem among non-Orthodox scholars than it was even a few years ago. The Septuagint text may have its own problems, but it represents an ancient and authentic Hebrew tradition. For centuries, it was beloved and celebrated by the Jewish people, and that is one of the reasons why it was, and still is, espoused and revered by the Christian Church.
    ________
    *We say “by royal decree” because, initially, the Jews were opposed to having their sacred texts “defiled” by having them translated into a Gentile language. So, it required a decree by Ptolemy II Philadelphus to have this work accomplished. According to ancient sources, the text used for the work of translation was supplied by the High Priest in Jerusalem.
    +

Again, no one has ever answered me with regards to Adam's genealogy and Cain's genealogy. Cain is no where to be found in Adam's genealogy.
    Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters. Why were they never mentioned in Christ's geneology?

Do you believe the fallen angels had sex with Adam's daughters to create hybrid humans--Giants?
    No, I don't.

Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters. Why were they never mentioned in Christ's geneology? .
    I already answered that. He had no other son's, other than Seth. He had daughters who the fallen angels came down and had sex with to create Giants and try to stop God's plan for the birth of Christ--umbilical cord to umbilical cord. That's why God called Noah to build an arc because he was going flood the area and wipe out the Giants. Noah's family was the only true Adamic bloodline left.

Chapter 4 is Cain's genealogy and Adam's is Chapter 5.

I already answered that. He had no other son's, other than Seth.
    Genesis 5:4

After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters
    it looks like the cult websites you read have steered you wrong again. It's sad

He had daughters who the fallen angels came down and had sex with to create Giants and try to stop God's plan for the birth of Christ--umbilical cord to umbilical cord. That's why God called Noah to build an arc because he was going flood the area and wipe out the Giants.
    Wow.... Wow.

I'm speechless. I was going to respond....but I seriously think I'm talking to a person who has serious mental issues, like Ronin Truth.

Noah's family was the only true Adamic bloodline left.

Do you know what's great. Read Romans chapter 4. Bloodlines don't mean anything. Believers in Christ are sons of Abraham BY faith, not by bloodline. That is the wonderful truth of Christianity, that it is not based on lineage, but based on faith. God gives faith to all kinds of people.

I'm sorry that you got mixed up in the cult you're in. It appears it has really damaged your mind. But then again, sin does darken the mind, so it's to be expected. The wonderful truth is that God is calling you to repent and trust in Him alone for salvation this day.

Wow.... Wow.

I'm speechless. I was going to respond....but I seriously think I'm talking to a person who has serious mental issues, like Ronin Truth.

If your going to quote the Bible know the context of which you are reading.

Genesis 5:4 (KJV)
    And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Seth begat sons and daughters.

Do you know what's great. Read Romans chapter 4. Bloodlines don't mean anything. Believers in Christ are sons of Abraham BY faith, not by bloodline. That is the wonderful truth of Christianity, that it is not based on lineage, but based on faith. God gives faith to all kinds of people.
    Abraham is the father of many nations. In the beginning the bloodlines were very important so that Jesus would come into the world from Eve to Mary-- umbilical cord to umbilical cord--also known as the key of David.

Genesis 17:1-8 (KJV)
    17 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

I'm sorry that you got mixed up in the cult you're in. It appears it has really damaged your mind. But then again, sin does darken the mind, so it's to be expected. The wonderful truth is that God is calling you to repent and trust in Him alone for salvation this day.
    James 3:13 | KJV
    Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

2 Chronicles 7:14 | KJV
    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Proverbs 18:12 | KJV
    Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility.

1 Peter 3:8 | KJV
    Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous.

Galatians 5:13 | KJV
    For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

~~~~~~~~

Matthew 10:16 - (KJV)
    Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

2 Corinthians 11:3 (KJV)
    But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. [ beguilled definition means: seduced wholly. ]

Matthew 7:15 (KJV)
    Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Wow.... Wow.

We agree on this as well. The epistles and gospels are both quite clear about this-but the epistles deal with it very head-on. (the Church Fathers also had to deal with this, btw) Judaizing is a heresy for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh come on, don't ban him. It will just encourage him! "I'm a courageous martyr!" This place has few enough members as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sola, would you be so kind as to clear up a few points for us, so that we might benefit from your wisdom?

You are...

2. Going to ignore me, hope I go away, and repeat your blather in other threads that I have not polluted with passages from Luke.
    Ding, ding, ding! This one I knew.
    Be flattered: he ignores me, too.

He's not a martyr. Not even a little bit.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I think I'm pretty virtuous tbh
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    I think I'm pretty virtuous tbh
    I am sure he heard the prayer of Ishmael's Mother.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234