View Poll Results: Is there to be a big Senate Trial for DJT in less than 2 years?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Will DJT envy Andy Johnson's fate if DJT has Po'ed 61 senators?

0 0%
  • Like Harding or Grant, is DJT too trusting?

0 0%
  • Can he bow out with ease & grace, like RMN did in 1974?

1 25.00%
  • Gawwdammit Rand, please do a POTUS run in 2o2o and/or 2o24!!!!!!!

3 75.00%
  • Donald Trump is a brilliant man who is a mover and shaker of events!

0 0%
  • Ohhh nooooo, not another pointless poll by Aratus!!!!,

1 25.00%
  • Heaven Help us all...

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Andrew Johnson, U.S.Grant, Warren G. Harding, Richard M. Nixon and William Jefferson Clinton

Andrew Johnson, U.S.Grant, Warren G. Harding, Richard M. Nixon and William Jefferson Clinton

FDR ran a risk in 1940 when he initiated Lend/Lease in the manner that he did.
    The odds I think are very high for a Bill of Impeachment, DJT could face a Senate
    trial before the 2020 election is upon us. Right now, despite the 60 bullets fired
    at the poor congressmen in Alexandria, I truly want Rand Paul to run for president
    in the next three years. Myself, I am comparing DJT to previous presidents and
    their scandals, or even an erosion of confidence in them. I must do up a poll on this...

Forgive me...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the Dems take the House, he'll almost certainly be impeached.

If he's impeached, I say 50:50 the GOP decides to cut their losses, and he Nixons out the door.

Libertarians who want to regain the initiative need to be ready, for either a resignation spring 2019 or a contested primary later that summer.

I do not see a smooth transition to a second term...

He needs a liberty primary challenge to keep him honest even if we can't take the nomination.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I will vote no .
    Do something Danke

Trump won't get a primary challenge. If he were in that bad of shape politically, it is more likely he would just not run for a second term. Amash and Sanford are the most liberty oriented people that are likely to run in the future. I really doubt Rand will run again while he is a member of the Senate.

Here is an earlier poll on the topic. i thought the fecal matter would hit the fan over the summer.
    i am remiss. we might see D.C turn into even more of a zoo...this winter. problem is. its political...

SummersEve.... here is an OLD gonzo poll of mine. The date is rather close to the firing of Comey, and the flac our POTUS got afterwards....

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    If the Dems take the House, he'll almost certainly be impeached.

If he's impeached, I say 50:50 the GOP decides to cut their losses, and he Nixons out the door.

Libertarians who want to regain the initiative need to be ready, for either a resignation spring 2019 or a contested primary later that summer.

I do not see a smooth transition to a second term...
    TIS SPOT ON, MY GOOD SIR!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.